Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React (646 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2017
According to a Twitter user @Tomyboiz claims that Lagos State Commissioner of Police said he won't allow the planned nationwide protest to hold in Lagos because "intelligence reports that hoodlums are planning to cause
mayhem during the protest"
He wrote on his Twitter page.
Lagos State Police Commissioner has
said he won't allow the planned
protest to hold in Lagos.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/02/lagos-cp-won-allow-nationwide-protest.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
more

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by BbcNews: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2017
APC Sleeps With the devil,All its Leaders Are Satan's Incarnate.

All Buhari's Forever Zombies;

Sarrki
Ngeneukwenu
Modath
Seunmsg
Madridguy
Antipoop

They be Getting Ready To Apologize to The Whole Nairaland Fr Supporting A Primary School cert Holder Who Does Not Know The meaning Of Subsidy Yet His Government is Paying Trillions For It.
Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by engrMikemd(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by AceRoyal: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
As usual,using the police as their last resort to try to terminate the protest.
Why are they so scared of the protest!
They tried to attack and defame 2Face's personality and image to kill the protest but it didn't work!
They tried beating dust with a counter protest but it is also going to be an obvious failure.
And now they want to use the police with false excuses.
Even Americans and people of other countries protest against their government.

This government love their image more than good governance!

Government should be for the people but this government is so anti people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by smogup: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
This buhari government is a big disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Benjom(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2017
We shall see.
Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by dunkem21(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2017
I told tuface that they will blackmail him to keep quiet .. If he insists, he will have blood on his hand.

I am a prophet.
Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Funlordmania: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2017
dunkem21:
I told tuface that they will blackmail him to keep quiet .. If he insists, he will have blood on his hand.

I am a prophet.

Does tuface even know you exist? Mr I told tuface! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by dunkem21(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Funlordmania:

Does tuface even know you exist? Mr I told tuface! grin

Taa ..People wey we dey Siddon drink ..

The date was shifted from 5th to 6th because of my advice ..

Zombie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Eledan: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Let him go and protest in Markudi grin
Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by Funlordmania: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
dunkem21:

Taa ..People wey we dey Siddon drink ..

The date was shifted from 5th to 6th because of my advice ..

Zombie cheesy

Wa woo.....abeg mama see as dis otondo dey lie like say na government work? grin

Re: Lagos CP Won't Allow Protest To Hold In Lagos - Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari had c3learly lost Legitimacy and is hanging on to power not by Vox populis but the threat of violence

(1) (Reply)

Make A Sentence Wt Nigeria / Lagos-ibadan Rail Project To Start This Month — News Report. / Why I Am Angry With Goodluck Jonathan – PDP Lagos Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.