Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (90051 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
kennykendo:

1. bro I understand you may be correcting, just like you said what works for u may not work for me, but what if she borrowed that khaki to come out...?

2. showing her face in public isn't the best and right thing to do..

3. there are materials that as u wash them, they begin to shrink..

4. what if that's the only khaki she has or is available? because that is not a follow come khaki.

As I am.speaking to you, I am being owed arrears of 2months allowee, I commenced service on November 2015 (batch b 15) and finished November 2016...
what can 19800 really do?..

in your time; 10years ago you were paid #7500 I agree. but you can't measure or compare the standard and cost of living between 2006/2007 of Obasanjo's tenure to Buhari's 2016/2017 tenure where the cost of living is high and there is low standard of living...

if you really wanted to correct the lady which to me is a wonderful and good thing, you should have walked up to her after the withdrawal and talked to her personally than coming out like this. Personally I believe in quiet and one on one admonishing than an open one. The person you may be talking to could disgrace you because they feel you are doing same to them....

When you do this they'll listen to you because you reached out to them and you did it quietly respecting their privacies and there dignity and I tell you their respect for you will know no bounds.

You are only trying hard to justify the unjustifiable.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Einl(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Lesbian spoted!

Petty.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirevangel(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
abeg look for another story to tell let me ask you all a question if you go market go buy rice abeg shebi you go modify am before you first chop?
nah wetin she do be that[b]
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bros why are you been stereotypical..coz her pants are tyt she's automatically a slut?..dont judge another coz he or her sin is different from urs..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by sevantex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
i dont see a problem here, NYSC gives everyone extra large sizes so u trim to ur size or wear like that if u are orobo,

Guys trim theirs also, i trimmed mine to suit me also dyrin camp so kini big deal fa??

Abeg allow the babe flex biko, if u dy forbid to look sharp for una village, let others live their life cos u wulda still complained if she wore the agbada size that Nysc gives.

Happy weeknd

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by clerkent(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Solozzo:

Absolutely correct!!
my sister did it sha
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kai girls embarassed As a corper back then, our dressing was always compared to those of soldiers so based on the standard, its wrong lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
sevantex:
i dont see a problem here, NYSC gives everyone extra large sizes so u trim to ur size or wear like that if u are orobo,

Guys trim theirs also, i trimmed mine to suit me also dyrin camp so kini big deal fa??

Abeg allow the babe flex biko, if u dy forbid to look sharp for una village, let others live their life cos u wulda still complained if she wore the agbada size that Nysc gives

Happy weeknd

Did u not see the other corper standing next to her?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
ireneidiva:

smh. You are just a child. Bye
u are right. He's a teenager and sound like one.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by chccho(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
Your aproko too much!!! Is it your money she used to adjust her trousers or what exactly is wrong with wearing tight pants?? U do aproko so teyyyyy u bring out your phone to snap her pic and do Amebo on NL...shiooor
Leave the corper alone and mind your business
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by slinkman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I served 10 years ago! I didn't post the pix of her smoking or clubbing of which if she does them with that uniform I would post. What am saying is that there dresses for different purposes. Who cares if she wore mini skit, boom shorts or what ever. So far u are using national colours, u are accountable. Just like ppl complaining about police, customs or immigration dressing casually on duty. If NYSC wanted their uniform! they would make it so.
get a job phool
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Bahddo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
She isn't supposed to, but runs babe na runs babe... NYSC can't stop it. You sef, why did you snap her ass? Vaseline things?

E fit am sha. Portable curvy ass cool
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
slinkman:
get a job phool

I can employ u, ur father n ur family
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
You made a stop at the ATM n u couldn't mind your biz n take out your shitty stipend but decided to snap a girls bumb n put online today crap!? Fool
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by sevantex(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Did u not see the other corper standing next to her?
Both of their trousers are trimmed so i dont still get your point?? They are ladies so allow them biko

Everybody does it including guys so calm down boss
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by slinkman(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can employ u, ur father n ur family
if you could, going to the ATM and taking pictures of a girl behind wouldn't be what you do today.

_fools can always claim to be anything online grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
sad
TuCloz:
Kai girls embarassed As a corper back then, our dressing was always compared to those of soldiers so based on the standard, its wrong lipsrsealed
undecided.During my own time,we cut our long sleeve to short.Nothing dey happened.Did she dress unclad.?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leave the lady alone she should be allowed to wear whatever she wants.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'm not condoning her distasteful dressing. My main problem with the op is just him taking the pictures and uploading it.

If he really wanted to effect a change, he could have simply spoken to her but he had to post it on a big forum just cos he was hungry for FP attemtion thus slut-shaming the girl. The girl has a right to wear what she deems fit. Whether it morally accepted or not. She's breaking no rules but Op had to be self righteous.

Didnt show her face you say?... Corpers go online, they visit NL. What makes ypu think people from her batch wont see this?...even if it didnt show her face it doesnt justify what d Op did.

I'm not condoning her actions tho
He should "spoke" to her?He dare not.Why he nor show the lady the pic and receive the insult /beaten of his life.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by cybriz82(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Stop supporting what is bad! You know the truth, u are just supporting your like

u still dey talk instead of u to just say ok am sorry ooo.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by cybriz82(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

What difference does it make? Didn't she want people to see her?. She is supposed to be a pride of the Nation. Tax payers money is invested in her so she is supposed to be role model to others. Is this wha NYSC is all about?

ok op no vex..na my girlfrnd na 3 of dat same khaki she get..d original dey house..dis 1 na just for outin like strollin..by d way wetin stop u from askin her questions?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ipobarecriminals: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
slinkman:
if you could, going to the ATM and taking pictures of a girl behind wouldn't be what you do today.

_fools can always claim to be anything online grin
u dey mind persin wey go to ATM to withdraw 1k on "footwagon"
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by cybriz82(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I served 10 years ago! I didn't post the pix of her smoking or clubbing of which if she does them with that uniform I would post. What am saying is that there dresses for different purposes. Who cares if she wore mini skit, boom shorts or what ever. So far u are using national colours, u are accountable. Just like ppl complaining about police, customs or immigration dressing casually on duty. If NYSC wanted their uniform! they would make it so.

meanin u go done get like 4 children....? n u live ur children at home come dey snap anoda person pikin abi?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by cybriz82(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Go away with your polio legs

sirhethat dnt mind him ur leg is nice..
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by flaky66(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
With all due respect,op should go back to 2007 to get the sense He left there

I go 😕
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
I shaped mine a little but people still keep asking me why I wear a khaki trousers that can be used to make a maternity gown for 3people? I don't know where the op served cos one never gets his/her size in camp. From the bungle boots to canvas, to polo and shorts. Even down to food. I see nothing with the babes dressing. I even love it. I've never touched my boots since I came out from camp cos they are not my size. I babes looks sexy though. Op has not told us what his problem is.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirhethat12(f): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Will you keep kwayet?

I know ur type, nothing upstairs just to wear trousers and snap pictures everywhere.

Nothing meaningful can come out of you.

LOL I laugh in japan, so you mean that your girlfriend who loves wearing skinny jeans Is a dullard? common we ladies ain't the same, I always look smart but I tel you am quite brilliant, Prolly you plan on getting married to an S.U? since you have this kinda believe am sure you won't want your kids to end up having empty brains thus marrying a smart pretty babe is a no no for you? good luck with that sir.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Monk92(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op na mumu
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirhethat12(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
you need to recycle your brain. Did she purchase the NYSC cclothing. if she is teacher so you will allow your child to be taught by her. hmmm, do you know how long it took her to dress on that club clothes .. I am not sure you have finished secondary school and I also believe you really lack good home training. if a child saw you dressed like that and she also dress like that to your secondary school class, I believe you will shout at her. practise what you preach lady. to be a virtuous woman you will listen to good advice and apply it. quote author=Sirhethat12 post=53361486]

what is this one saying? So I can't decide to put on a white or green mini skirt just because it's a national colour? Accountable my foot! BTW what was it you said was wrong with her dressing? All I saw was "bla bla bla bla bla" and you even had time to snap her without her consent? And you still went ahead to upload without her consent? Joblessness Na disease o

Please who needs to recycle his or her brain? if you can't even hold a conversation or state your view without throwing insults then don't you think you are the one who needs recycling? not just your brain but the whole of you! Please come back after you learn how to converse without insults!
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Sirhethat12(f): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
musa7m:
you don eva see anyone with White cloth and Green trouser and the person no be coper....bro just wake up

Says who? Green does not necessarily have to be leafy green, ever heard of sea green? see you o
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by blesoh(f): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is the height of joblessness. sad sad
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I shaped mine a little but people still keep asking me why I wear a khaki trousers that can be used to make a maternity gown for 3people? I don't know where the op served cos one never gets his/her size in camp. From the bungle boots to canvas, to polo and shorts. Even down to food. I see nothing with the babes dressing. I even love it. I've never touched my boots since I came out from camp cos they are not my size. I babes looks sexy though. Op has not told us what his problem is.

During my time, only few got their accurate sizes. What we did was to wait behind n exchange them with others. like that u got your size. Meanwhile that Kit is just for a year. Am only responding to u because u sound a bit reasonable. If u read my post u will see when I said people tongue lashed the girl. Maybe she didn't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.