Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (89949 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
@ Op why will u take her pic..... What if someone take ur pic and then use it for entertainment purpose, will u like it? Get a brain Sir...
lol

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by vanderson(m): 1:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Jibril659:
Weezy
. Yeah tongue
Jibril659:
Weezy
. Yeah
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by vanderson(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
There is no way in the world you'd want to wear that trouser the way its given in the camp. Everyone reshapes...
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Kyllahmc(m): 1:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Oooh damnn! Nice ars right there! Portable and beautifully shapped. @Op are you gay? How can you be staring at something this beautiful and condemn it with a clear conscience? shocked
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2017

OP u see ur life?

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by kayalla(f): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
@OP they na u and those people wet dey badmouth her wan wear the uniform? U for ask her why her uniform be like that instead of taking pictures and talking ...U know
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by chigoizie7(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?

In as much as I would say that I are somehow right , but u still have to look @ it from another angle.

1st , what is ur definition of decency?

2nd, what if the clothes given to her in the camp are not her size? because during my time , I got an extra extra extra large and some people who are big got extra small kits. In this case, what do u suggest she do? Since FG cannot give her what they intend her to wear, i think it is her rights to choose what she wants to wear.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by SlimOfy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
higherpower:

Then u might never make it to the camp!
cos you never made it right? I respect ur opinion though...
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
SlimOfy:

cos you never made it right? I respect ur opinion though...

By the grace of God I made it 10 years ago and I made it for the right purpose. I have also assisted four people to make it. One currently. [b]They all made it for the right purpose. [/b]So change your perception now that u have the time.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Olivialight(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
steveturner24:
Shout that mouth up . Is NYSC clothing meant for fashion parole ... Why must we approve naughty image to the society and claim saint. Don't tell me that was how your parents behave. I guess no teacher taught you to convert your school uniform to sex Hawking show to lure cutomer

Mr whatever your name is. You are a big hediot for real for even mentioning my parents you are a drunk fool. so apparently fitting a uniform to suit one's body size or taste has authomatically turned one to a sex hawker really? Are you that stupid? Are you sure you have ever stepped out of your village?
So that is how easy it is for your uncontrolled d*k to wander around for you to even think fitting a cloth is prostitution. Anuofia....
i don't care or mind what you think of my opinion but quoting me and mentioning my parents is what i won't tolerate.

I slim fitted my khaki to my size and taste come and beat me MOFO tongue tongue!!!!!!
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by buffalowings: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Well he is not showing her face so
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Kemi07:
I so wish this lady sees this post, and sues you Op..Joblessness at it z peak....Ptcheeeew

Hi dear.

How been in NL jail for the last few weeks, lol.

You sent me a mail I think.

How you doing?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by YaTar(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
ABUJA CORPERS COME IN.

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
higherpower:
Oga,its been over a year but I am here to tell you that it's not your business
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Mosco91: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2018
The girl fine.....that's all I can say

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.