Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (90043 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by mightyhazell: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is 'kit' not 'kid'. Use the time you waste judging her to learn how to spell. Which school did you graduate from? How can you even serve without knowing it is 'kit'? You must have been a ghost. smh. If the trouser they gave her in camp was okay, will she bother sewing another one? Or you don' t know the uniforms are always the wrong sizes? You just don't have sense sha. Seun please remove this girl's picture and protect her privacy.
u damn right d guy never served. He claimed he served 10yrs ago and was paid 7500 per month. The last batch dat collected dat amt was 2014 set and dats 13yrs ago

Niggaz a big time liar and tatafo

4 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by kachi7021(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
This op sef...and u just captured her ass on fleek...nice one cheesy
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Blonchilli(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
we do not dress like that in our uniform. we do not encourage indecent dressing too. Look at the picture closely, there are two female corp members there and only one is emphases upon. Why must you be a bad egg in the society.
Maybe you haven't seen but I have. And please nothing justifies you calling me 'bad egg' Mr. Spotless human

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Gemc3(f): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
mshew. people talk too much
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by missKiffy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
What exactly is wrong with it and why would you just snap her pics and post it online , gosh

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Blonchilli(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
I believe one day you will stand the chance to correct your daughter on the way she should dress. i pray it goes off your hands
For goodness sake did you see her exposing her body or even showing cleavages? And must you be quick to call people bad egg or say trash just because you can about someone's daughter? I raise my daughters teaching them morals and not to point accusing fingers because even the good ones could get lost along the way and to be civil and cultured. Please respect others opinion.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Solozzo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
clerkent:
that's not the real trouser given to her she bought this from the market

Absolutely correct!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why closed?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by desmondneke(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
its like the op don woo her and she refuse...e pain am gan! e decide to diagrace her but sorry u just upload sexy picture of a beautiful corper

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by thrillionaire(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is 'kit' not 'kid'. Use the time you waste judging her to learn how to spell. Which school did you graduate from? How can you even serve without knowing it is 'kit'? You must have been a ghost. smh. If the trouser they gave her in camp was okay, will she bother sewing another one? Or you don' t know the uniforms are always the wrong sizes? You just don't have sense sha. Seun please remove this girl's picture and protect her privacy.
Have you ever heard of typographical errors? Guess not! You sound more foolish making a fuss about his use of "kid".. Also your excuse of why the girl could have sewn another khaki just doesn't hold water, its lame. The girl just wants to look sexy and display her curvy ass which is none of my business, but the OP finds it wrong. Its not rocket science to get the point the op is making is it? You people just come in here to argue like zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by berbs112(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
This isn't the real NYSC pant. She bought this material.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by NevetsIbot(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
agrovick:

Baba! Na only God fit save hin first born o, you will just be jejely on your own and something confusing and delightful will just pop up
and mam gaz to look. Our eyes dy automaticlly go there. Jesu shaanu
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by CJAYFORTUNE: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
You don't have something doing....sorry!

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by shantyken1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
if u get pikin and she drez dat way without u complainin then Op is wrong bt if reverse be d case, 1 million likes for Op

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by davidif: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Op is Ode undecided>>>>>>>
What is bad in this So, she's olosho because she looks smart compared to that bull sshit they gave us in camp You be deeper lifer undecided Mind your Bix this 2017 bro. Im in service, coman see my own and you will find your way to CNN to complain. mtchewwwwww. Chai! Nigerians will not stop amazing me sha.

Just tell us you like the ass and you wanna mastubate with it.

Meanwhile, nice ass girl wink wink.

Nigerians sha! Always doing extra. You give them something and they would take it a step further. You give them rules to follow and they will look for ways to circumvent it or look for a way to bring attention to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:
[s]

Nigerians sha! Always doing extra. You give them something and they would take it a step further. You give them rules to follow and they will look for ways to circumvent it or look for a way to bring attention to themselves[/s].
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by ThinkSmarter: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
joinnow:
What of if its small size they gave her at camp and no spare or swap available.then she convert am to 3/4 quarter.
hardly to see NYSC kits in that shape, it may be short in length at times but not always as tight as this except if u re hefty like some orobos, but she z not hefty by mere looking.
I am not against anyone shaping his or her nysc kits, cuz I shaped mine bc it was too big for me.
But every thing have moderation, especially among female corp members, u should be able to tell the world that u re educated [intellectually and character~wise], u should differentiate urself from street girls or club girls.
Imagine her putting on that outfit to go and teach in a boy's school full of teenage boys....ur guess is as good as mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by jerrykho(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
so as you Taya to de look d small n.yash wey she de advertise you decide snap am make you and Vaseline rub minds when you reach house.. but you want turn am to debate for us

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by TDonald: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
I swear to kill this OP and the stupid Mod Wey see this as relevant news just dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Preye1599(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Recession dey worry OP brain... Plus small s'kon s'kon

Mumu Op

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by unmask: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jeez how does what she wear concern you.....If she shaped it to fit her, what biz is it of yours....hypocritical fanatics with addled logic like you should f out of this country

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by wildrose21(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
SMH at your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by unmask: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:
I made a stop at the ATM this morning in Uyo and I saw this lady who totally turned her NYSC uniform to something else. To me I believe this is a national color and it has to be handled with honor and patriotism. Different strokes for different reasons so are uniforms and dresses for different purposes. Has this not defeated the purpose of covering the body n make one appear responsible? I decided to make this post because of the tongue lashing people made at her. Some people were saying that she paid for to be sent to Uyo so she can sell her body. Some said she thinks it's Akpabio' tenure where free money was flying. Some just hissed. I think NYSC members should be a role model to some younger generation. Imagine if she wears this to teach in the class room!!...... Remember she is being termed as Federal Government child n is being paid by same. Is she leaving up to their bids?
Jeez how does what she wear concern you.....If she shaped it to fit her, what biz is it of yours....hypocritical fanatics with addled logic like you should f out of this country

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Arsasee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Boy! u are a f**l and lack proper parental upbringing
You are a pervert who saw ass in tight t, liked it, took a shot, run here to preach morals. Thunder strike you and your entire generation for not minding your own business. Whatever you reply, you are more than that nd back to you Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Obinovictor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

That khaki was not given in camp. She made this one with a random designer

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by kennykendo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

I can respond to u because you are a bit reasonable now. Be sincere, if she teaches SS1-3 in that kind of kits, what will become of the class? I showed her face on purpose because she puts that for public glare. So to her it doesn't really matter. Please let's learn to come out of sycophantcy and condemn with is wrong. Did you not see the other corper behind her? Ooh she doesn't look sexy or she doesn't have money to make tight kits? Like I mentioned in the post, there is always different strokes for different folks. It's not about being extremist, I don't hate tight dresses either but am just saying that this particular one she puts on isn't just a dress. She falls into para military. Yesterday the Senate was angry that Comptroller general of customs doesn't wear Uniforms! Are u understanding?
In my time! We were paid #7500 monthly

1. bro I understand you may be correcting, just like you said what works for u may not work for me, but what if she borrowed that khaki to come out...?

2. showing her face in public isn't the best and right thing to do..

3. there are materials that as u wash them, they begin to shrink..

4. what if that's the only khaki she has or is available? because that is not a follow come khaki.

As I am.speaking to you, I am being owed arrears of 2months allowee, I commenced service on November 2015 (batch b 15) and finished November 2016...
what can 19800 really do?..

in your time; 10years ago you were paid #7500 I agree. but you can't measure or compare the standard and cost of living between 2006/2007 of Obasanjo's tenure to Buhari's 2016/2017 tenure where the cost of living is high and there is low standard of living...

if you really wanted to correct the lady which to me is a wonderful and good thing, you should have walked up to her after the withdrawal and talked to her personally than coming out like this. Personally I believe in quiet and one on one admonishing than an open one. The person you may be talking to could disgrace you because they feel you are doing same to them....

When you do this they'll listen to you because you reached out to them and you did it quietly respecting their privacies and there dignity and I tell you their respect for you will know no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Atakata(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
op it is not wrong. when I served I shaped my own in camp,mine was different from the normal one.
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by Babysheart(f): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

You need to fumigate your brain, OP. Too much cockroaches inside.

So this is what you will tell your kids? That you were snapping and posting a woman's behind and that is how you became a poor man...

Go get something reasonable to do Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by higherpower: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Babysheart:

You need to fumigate your brain, OP. Too much cockroaches inside.

So this is what you will tell your kids? That you were snapping and posting a woman's behind and that is how you became a poor man...

Go get something reasonable to do Sir.

What's this dirty pay as u go saying?
Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by lilmax(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
higherpower:

Stop supporting what is bad! You know the truth, u are just supporting your like
are you saying it's not possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.