Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness (41275 Views)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Cope1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
K
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
You don't know what is good for you senator?
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by OKTolu: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
thank God he comes to his senses

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
The man is a hero. Is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Heheheheheheheh grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Plus234(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
the post was made on nov 14 2010
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Bitterleafsoup: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
tollyboy5:
no one expected. this from buahri
Speak for yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Shikena(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
So if it's all about dollar exchange rate what was the exchange rate under Obasanjo and under Yar'adua? grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Rexnegro(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
voicelez:
Tell him to forgive me to for voting a dullard into power too

I have been thinking...
When southwest (SW) and the North (N) are having problem, the southeast (SE) and south south(SS) supports (SW)
When (SS & SE) and the North (N) are having problem, the southwest (SW) supports North(N)
But When southwest (SW) and the (SS & SE) are having problem, the North leave us to kill our selves
Who is the real enemy here?
no enemy whatsoever... people voted for who their perception followed most. It's either we stay one Nigeria or we peacefully go our separate ways if we can't live without tribal, religious or political sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by megareal: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hunger and hardship is resetting a lot of brains. Thank God mine was already in factory mode. No reset needed.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by nbright: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
voicelez:

I have been thinking...
When southwest (SW) and the North (N) are having problem, the southeast (SE) and south south(SS) supports (SW)
When (SS & SE) and the North (N) are having problem, the southwest (SW) supports North(N)
But When southwest (SW) and the (SS & SE) are having problem, the North leave us to kill our selves

South West

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by queencalipso(f): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jonathan never holds any grudges, posterity will always judge him right.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by unmask: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't understand why the cry over dollars......the major issue is that there is no dollar to sell. Basic economics tells you if the demand is high the price will increase.....but in Nigeria's case the demand is high and the supply is low.

How do we increase supply
1) pump all we have in the reserve back into the economy, then cry a little later
2) increase export of non petroleum products and reduce import of non essentials
3) increase the price of crude and stop vandalism

Only 1 and 2 are in the purview of the government

And just so you know.....the current increase in prices of commodity is tied to the scarcity of dollars in circulation

It will have to get worse before it gets better

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by ajebuter(f): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
sdindan:
It seems the op is using chemical reaction

after reacting the pic will show.

Bruce help tell GEJ to forgive omenka in advance.

Add saarrki and madridguy..

Awon aburo mi ti o sure...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
divineshare:
Sorry

Him go chop broomsticks tired. They didn't listen.

Moreover

#IStandWith2Baba

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by opribo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bubu the ghost worker no send anybody he is busy facing his personal battles if you people like you can kill yourselves even if the dollar like it can become $1: #1000 it doesn't concern him. Afterall he has nothing to loose he has lived his life to the ripe age of 70 what more is left than to travel round the world enjoy himself and if he dies you people will use state funds to give him a befitting state burial.

Bubu doesn't have Naija's time, those who want to loot are busy helping themselves and you people are there wailing. Bubu is enjoying himself big time.what he has been fighting for he has gotten it so nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
... Nice one. To err is human and to forgive is divine.
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Guyman02: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
voicelez:

I have been thinking...

I thought I was the only one who had this same question in mind; the real enemy here is SW Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by madridguy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't tackle problem from the surface rather from the root. Majority of people shouting GEJ forgive us are the people thinking SAI BABA will give them an appointment or looking for benefit. We are still suffering from the error of the past administration. Majority of people attacking PMB are the one hailing the NDA then for crippling our economy, same people carry placards to court in solidarity of corrupt official.

I STAND WITH SAI BABA ANY DAY ANY TIME.

ajebuter:

Add saarrki and madridguy..

Awon aburo mi ti o sure...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by nell4: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
voicelez:

I have been thinking...
may you live long. you made a very big sense. I thought I was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by prelomo: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
nairaman101:
This twitter user said former president, Jonathan had finished Nigeria when the exchange rate was 180 naira to a dollar..He is now singing a different song with the exchange rate hitting 500naira to a dollar..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-JP_rdcZ2xdk/WJL4R-brljI/AAAAAAADabg/jnG7iO1tRYQj14b4kZIp3HHLnowCqpuKACLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Senator Ben Bruce's reply below

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/827031642044788736

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9AkQS0uSTRE/WJL4p3QR8ZI/AAAAAAADabk/lCewsk9FRCIZFNNJMzDK_HSLDbF7YxfKQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/see-ben-bruce-reply-to-man-who-begged.html

All of you are wailers don't diguise

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Laveda(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
ritababe:

remove your eye glass grin

Wasn't uploaded when I posted.
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by ritababe(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Laveda:

Wasn't uploaded when I posted.
okay how are u?
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by klax(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gej is still my man any day any time. If gej decide to run for any elective post in Nigeria I will vote for him over and over again.

There is not no point talking about the half deaf sick, skeleton, tall than senses Dullardhino from daura Cow land hw is just useless plus APC his party are useless.

Gej I repeat may God bless you. Your ministers are still the best compare to all these imbeciles ministers from apc.

Gej your economy policy the best not like slowpoke refined English spoken village commissioner with bitumen coated brain.

Gej God bless you. Buhari plus APC thunder fire you. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by tollyboy5(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Speak for yourself undecided
so you are too blind to know the vivid choice of the people
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by sokera: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
voicelez:

I have been thinking...
my friend there is nothing like SS ... , it is either southwest or southeast ...
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by lastpage: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
nairaman101:
This twitter user said former president, Jonathan had finished Nigeria when the exchange rate was 180 naira to a dollar..He is now singing a different song with the exchange rate hitting 500naira to a dollar..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-JP_rdcZ2xdk/WJL4R-brljI/AAAAAAADabg/jnG7iO1tRYQj14b4kZIp3HHLnowCqpuKACLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Senator Ben Bruce's reply below

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/827031642044788736

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9AkQS0uSTRE/WJL4p3QR8ZI/AAAAAAADabk/lCewsk9FRCIZFNNJMzDK_HSLDbF7YxfKQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/see-ben-bruce-reply-to-man-who-begged.html

GEJ should STOP all these 'image laundering'! His image, amongst "intelligent peeps" is Dead and buried! undecided undecided
He should use the funds he looted, to provide amenities for his people in Otuoke...at least they would have benefited from the "National Cake" he looted.

Commissioning all these paid propaganda does not take away from the fact that he presided over Nigeria when crude Oil, our only source of FOREX, was selling at an ALL TIME HIGH of over $110 and an ALL TIME HIGH production capacity of over 2.3Million Barrels per day! He also inherited a very high Foreign Reserve ($64 Billion) from Ex-President Yar Ardua....with a very minimal National Debt.

When he left office, he had squandered the Foreign Reserve that Yar Ardua left, incurred a very huge burden of foreign debt on the country and has NOTHING to show for the massive influx of Forex that accrued to the country, over the five years that he was President.

If he used the money judiciously, like other countries :Oil dependent" countries like Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Angola used their own, we wont be having a recession today, just like those countries are not in recession.

On the other hand, this Govt of Buhari inherited a HUGE National debt from Jonathan, inherited an empty Treasury with very little foreign reserve and in addition to all that, the Govt came into power when the price of our only source of Dollars, Crude Oil, was at an ALL TIME LOW ($23 per Barrel... gradually picking up now!) and an ALL TIME LOW level of Production due to sabotage from the same Jonathan's kinsmen!

Now, except you are as clueless as your Jonathan and this inept "Twitter Senator", you would know that there is no basis to compare the two Govt's using the Exchange rate!

Most people like the clown "apologising" to Jonathan, have no idea why the value of the Niara exchange rate goes Up or down!

If the country earns more Dollars, the Naira will strengthen against the Dollar ....but if we earn less Dollars (as we are doing now, due to the low price of Oil and low production), the exchange rate of the Naira wilL weaken. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

So, IS HE APOLOGISING FOR BEING STEWPID OR FOR JUST BEING A PAID APOLOGIST?

Even the so-called Senator is not intelligent enough (actually our Senators are the mere looters and thugs! so l dont expect any o f then to be intelligent grin ) .... to EXPLAIN to his that it is not an issue of Buhari being President, it is the "value" of the product (Crude Oil) that earns us the Dollars!

Let illiterates keep apologising to Jonathan.... if that is what makes him their "Hero"!
"Hero" of ignorant fools! grin grin

Lastpage!

*** Next News****: One thousand "Yoots" apologise to Jonathan because the price of Imported Rice is now #20,000 !! grin grin grin
Irannu. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by buchai: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
where is Tinubu?
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by lastpage: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
madridguy:
I don't tackle problem from the surface rather from the root. Majority of people shouting GEJ forgive us are the people thinking SAI BABA will give them an appointment or looking for benefit. We are still suffering from the error of the past administration. Majority of people attacking PMB are the one hailing the NDA then for crippling our economy, same people carry placards to court in solidarity of corrupt official.

I STAND WITH SAI BABA ANY DAY ANY TIME.

You know most Nigerians are so impoverished that even their brain has stopped functioning! grin grin
They cant see the nexus between Price of Crude, Looting of the treasury and their increasing poverty!

Only an educated illiterate or some paid Sa-TAN-oid will be apologising to that grave mistake called Jonathan!

Jonathan....NEVER AGAIN! Not even something that looks and talks like him!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
ellechrystal:
Lol. Zombies dropping dead like flies.
So, this guy don renounce him zombie position.
Abeg there is no wailers form for you.
why u discribing him in such manner,I did nt expect u to reply in such a way,everybody iz entitle to his own part of life,I guess he was somhw had a good reason then we may not be aware of,,,!!!weather GEJ or PMB both are showing example's of leadership,iz not easy to lead!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by lastpage: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
unmask:
I don't understand why the cry over dollars......the major issue is that there is no dollar to sell. Basic economics tells you if the demand is high the price will increase.....but in Nigeria's case the demand is high and the supply is low.

How do we increase supply
1) pump all we have in the reserve back into the economy, then cry a little later
2) increase export of non petroleum products and reduce import of non essentials
3) increase the price of crude and stop vandalism

Only 1 and 2 are in the purview of the government

And just so you know.....the current increase in prices of commodity is tied to the scarcity of dollars in circulation

It will have to get worse before it gets better

Now this is someone who knows what is going-on.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness by madridguy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin

lastpage:

You know most Nigerians are so impoverished that even their brain has stopped functioning! grin grin
They cant see the nexus between Price of Crude, Looting of the treasury and their increasing poverty!

Only an educated illiterate or some paid Sa-TAN-oid will be apologising to that grave mistake called Jonathan!

Jonathan....NEVER AGAIN! Not even something that looks and talks like him!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.