Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (43075 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sandie391: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]We can only with for the best
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
if you offer that obadare billions, e no go collect am. if odukoya dey hell fire, where obadare go go, hell super fire. who no dey sin.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
i have seen a lot of these gospel criers that bleeps a lot. they Bleep than an official sex actress cool
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by timpaker(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
angry angry angry  This is a piece of CRAP. WHY  would someone believe such nonsense story? angry angry angry
@ poster
Please think of something meaningful and post.
Thank .you
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by dfkay: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
Guys, be careful. Some words are too sensitive angry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

i have seen a lot of these gospel criers that bleeps a lot. they mess than an official sex actress cool

That does not mean, we all are humans. That's why we dey ask God to direct us.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Elgaxton(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lol, this is some funny a$$ piece of crap!  

People won't have visions that will make their lives better, they will be seeing people in all sorts of places.
Is Obadare not a blind fellow? Or he gained his sight in hell?

Chai o!    

Most reasonable on this thread so far, Thumbs up!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
mr.official, if u go ask god to direct you, ask god to direct you to get richer, we know god exist, but humans have turned all these holy history books upside down. as for me, god na my direction, and if i have an oppotunity to choose between 5 billion naira and heaven, when i no enter madness, i go choose 5 billion naira now, even that obadare go think twice.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
who tell you say obadare no get hell fire recommended glasses to see odukoya, na heaven im papa and mama dey, e see them there too. Idiot, e think sey Naija na like 1970s. Fela spread the real gospel, we turned deaf ears!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
I pray to God that World should come to an end very very soon, so that all the goodies devil has to offer will be mine, 666 for 20 million naira, i trust Naija 99.999999% go collect am, only fools will not collect am and na dem go suffer pass cool cool
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by timpaker(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
dfkay:

Guys, be careful. Some words are too sensitive angry
I dont think they need a prophet to tell them of what to say and what not to say
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by SeanT21(f): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
LMAO~~This topic is lipsrsealed. Keep on crying. She might be put out of hell. undecided [b]Ridiculous sto[/b]ry.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by timpaker(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
say more on this and you'll find yourself where you think she (Bimbo Odukoya) is. HEAVEN or HELL is non of your business but God,  for he is the overall J[b]UDGE[/b] of ALL
so please be[i] GUILDED!!![/i]
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by remoranger(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ op this is some ridiculous BULLSHIT!!!! and you are the most

GULLIBLE CREATURE ON EARTH. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Olong(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
Stupid thread,posted by a stupider bitch,commented on by the stupidest nairalanders!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by AloyEmeka6: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by chocomillo(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
This is not funny at all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
Olong:

Stupid thread,posted by a stupider bitch,commented on by the stupidest nairalanders!!

You're among, brainless thing.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Gentlebabs(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nairalanders, Be careful what you say, lest you sell your whole generation by your utterances. God alone knows who serves Him, and i think we all should strive towards running and good race and finishing well. Remember, one day, the one and unavoidable enemy of humans "Death" will visit you. Tango Yankee, Over & Out.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
Is this Obedare man educated? Somebody whisper to him that Nigeria has since passed that stage. I thought we respect the dead in Africa?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Olong(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Freshmoney,u re obviously an atheist.hell awaits u dude.ur over zealous concern 4 money portrays u as real poverty striken.why not turn to God and hav a taste of real life?every one of ur comments up in here re disgustingly revolting, especially to a believe in the reality of heaven and hell lik myself.piss off,will u?!!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by yuppydon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Please we need to watch our words on this particular tread, Let God judge both the living and the dead. Put in your best on earth and leave the rest to God
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MUZBO(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
I don't give a rat's a$s who or whats in hell! Brace up, aint no Gs in hell, so get your groove on. No one is guaranteed Heaven till he/she gets there!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Gentlebabs(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
Yuppydon[b], Pls held me tell them. Words are like bullets once they are released, they can never be retrieved. Imagine if everybody believes what [/b] [/i]every Tom, Dick & Harry says, maybe then we would triump well in a  state of [i]"Dem Say - Dem Say"[b][/b]
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Gentlebabs(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
If men were God, shocked
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Cleanman(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
guys guys guys, lets be carefull of what we say abt d men of God, i actuali think wat d man saw was a vision not that he died, some men of God are sometimes given d opportunity to witness whats going on in heaven and hell so as to warn we living on earth d dangers and consequences of defying God, please dnt judge so as to not be judged!.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Olong(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr shithead official,i'm neither brainless nor a thing,k?my point,mr moronic official,is dt a sacrilegious story of dis sort should beta be ignored,thereby killin de ill conceived evil intents of the author(in dis case,the idiotic blind false prophet!).Mrs Bimbo was and remains a role model to a lot of well meaning Nigerians.Satan's wiles to truncate her monumental legacy will definitely fail.gat dt,shitty mr sklunk-headed official?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ freshmoney
Mind what you say oooo.Dont get carried away by what u say ooooo.There is power in the word.If u r praying to get millions for 666,reverse ur words cos u dont what can happen to u in the next minute and it might be too  late for you then.Just mind what you say cos devil can take ur soul before ur time.
Cleanman:

guys guys guys,  lets be carefull of what we say abt d men of God, i  actuali think wat d man saw was a vision not that he died, some men of God are sometimes given d opportunity to witness whats going on in heaven and hell so as to warn we living on earth d dangers and consequences of defying God, please dnt judge so as to not be judged!.
Thank you my brother.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ilosiwaju: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
na wa ooooh. i nominate this post as the silliest post for 2009.
grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Olong(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Cleanman sir,Obadare or whatever is not,in my opinion,a man of God! Men of God do not castigate each other,right? He should have known better than to talk ill of Mrs Bimbo,our African Paula Whyte! By the way,if his heaven/hell tour was true,then one is inclined to conclude that he would have made heaven but for his devilish role in breaking up their church,right? Thus,he was show n hell as a precaution as to what awaits him,should he default in making the necessary amendments! Rather,his 'afore-blind' eyes popped open in search of women?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Lolladey(f): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
i do believe the guy, but how come it was only Pastor Bimbo that he saw in hell. hin family no dey there? or did he die purposely just so that he can know the precise place Pastor Bimbo is in? f, l
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by timpaker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lolladey:

i do believe the guy, but how come it was only Pastor Bimbo that he saw in hell. hin family no dey there? or did he die purposely just so that he can know the precise place Pastor Bimbo is in? f, l
the think no tire you? na only Babebo Bimbo im see. what of his father,grandfather and relations? devil blind his eyes not to see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.