Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (43086 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by proudly9ja(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
I think as human beings we must learn to make decisions not based on sentiments or emotions.

I won't talk on what the pastor said or who is and who is not in Heaven. The simple reason being that I did not see it myself. However, I will say that it is very much possible for God to show people visions of heaven and hell. They are to act as warnings to us who are still alive that these things are real.

That people do not believe is not surprising. In the story of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked God to let him go back to earth to warn his family about hell, he was told that if the people do not believe the prophets then they will surely not believe him. So I don't expect anyone to believe Obadare or anyone else who says he has seen Heaven and hell.

On whether pastors can go to hell or not, let us remember the word of God in Matthew 7 from 21

“21Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Let's all be careful in all our ways.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by nkb: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
I saw the story too,
somebody should pls tell PM news to show some level of dignity, credibility and responsibility in their reports.  Reporting imaginary infos as real news just to make sales will only succedd in killing the iota of confidence that gullible people have in them.

@ All,
It is apointed unto man to die once and after death the judgement follows, my point is, nobody has ever comeback from hell to tell how it truly is, only christ did, any other claiming such is an anti-christ.  If this Obadare truly died he wouldnt have come back,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by sesco2006(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
Una don come again. Anyway i'm of the opinion that the man should mention all the names of the people he meet while in hell. I guess he may have seen ABACHA and his likes there or did he just see only BIMBO. Since The man is a reporter from hell pls is there any reporter from Heaven out here on Naira Land at least we should also know the ones in Heaven. CRAZY MAN
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Martiyu(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
d story seems ridiculous bt a man of God said so. therefore it has 2b true.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Martiyu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by oyinda3(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
that guy has a horrible imagination. I thought similar stories have been written? except those former sketchers know well enough not to reveal the names of the "very popular" pastors they met in hell. undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by onyengbu1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
Martiyu:

how crazy
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by vanitty: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
why the heck will they print such news in the paper, have they gone to confirm. Incompetent pple undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kcng: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
LISTEN! YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JOKING WITH THESE SERIOUS SITUATION. JUST IMAGINE IF IT WERE TRUE.
       ONLY   A KID WILL JOKE WITH SUCH A NEWS.I THINK THIS IS JUST TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO ALL OF US,THAT GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS ,BUT A RESPECTER OF HIS PRINCIPLES.
       I'VE BEEN VERY CLOSE TO DEATH BEFORE,MEN AND I KNOW  HELL IS REAL! BUT HEAVEN IS THE  PLACE GOD DESIGNED FOR MAN,BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO QUALIFY(by faith)TO BE THEIR.
      I THINK THIS IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO ALL THOSE PASTORS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR CALLING AND PREFERED RATHER TO CHASE PERSONAL AMBITION.
      A LOT OF YOU FOLLOWER OF THESE PASTORS THINK GOD WILL GRANT YOUR PASTOR SPECIAL TREATMENT,LOL  , TELL YOUR PASTOR THE TRUTH .THE ONLY PLACE THAT PLANE WILL TAKE THAT PASTOR, IS TO HELL.  A FRIEND OF THE WORLD IS AN ENEMY OF GOD.
     STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE A HUMBLE MAN! REPENT OF YOU SINFULL WAYS. JESUS STILL LOVES YOU. I PRAY YOU DONT CRASH IN THAT PLANE, UUUMMMMM.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by furacao(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
So when did this pastor become an authority on the roll call of residents in hell? Everyone is looking for popularity. so what is his point in telling us? so that we can judge bimbo abi? Or live in fear of going to hell?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Mayor38(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
God punish the person that said that, and the person that posted this. For all what you've said about a great woman of God
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by Ododah: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
, Is it not high time we learnt that Nigerians use every (crude) means possible to make money? These people know that Late pst Bimbo will make a good header for people to be attracted to their (will I say) God forsaken papers.
Things like this should not thrill us. We should not spend our precious and  quality time discussing this kind of rubbish. The  man that raised this topic in the paper belongs to this sect of persons that will claim being called by God to open a church. May God have mercy on us. Please, everybody should go back to work or sleep. Hell or Heave are two topics that should be seen as deep things of the almighty,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kcng: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
NOW I KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU DONT READ YOUR BIBLE, REMEMBER LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN. NA WA FOR NNA OOO.WETIN OBA DARE WAN ACHIEVE NOW , I YOU GOING TO PAY HIM FOR THE NEWS OR WHAT. THE MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF US TO SIT UP AM STOP PLAYING GAMES. THEM NO DEY COME OUT OF HELL OOOO IF U ENTER E DON FINISH OO.
   O.K NA LIE BUT AMEND YOUR WAYS, THATS ALL FORGET PS BIMBO,THE MESSAGE IS NOT ABOUT HER BUT FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by furacao(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
@KCNG. You don't have to say such things if you want to preach to get people to change their ways. It's not nice and it's not effective.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by tiewoh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
Jesus say @ the end time diff thing we happen but the best thing we can do is to prepare 4d coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
That jounalist from hell, have to come give us the full story
How many people he saw in hell, how hell looks like, the means of coming.

we have to rebuke him back to hell.

I also heard that 2010 is the END TIME from one rubish newspaper also
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kcng: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
FORGET IT ANYBODY FIT GO HELL.
WETIN NNA DEY TALK BECAUSE NA BIMBO AND SO, I IF SHE DID WELL SHE'LL GO TO HEAVEN BUT IF OTHERWISE ITS HELL FOR REAL.
 NO BE GO JUDGE, O , YOU BETTER STRUGLE FOR YOU OWN,
  IF NA TRUE NNA WAN SUE GOD? I BEG ALL NNA WEY NO DEY CARRY NNA BRAIN GO CHURCH NA WA FOR U.HOW NNA WON GO HEAVEN SELF WHEN YOU NO KNOW THE WAY,
  ABI YOU DEY FOLLOW AM GO HER CLOSET. WHY ARE U FIGHTING FOR HER IF IT IS A LIE LET THE SIN BE UPON THE ORIGINATORS HEAD ABI?,
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
WHY IS IT THAT 90% OF PEOPLE EASILY CAPTIVATED, EASILY LURED ARE WOMEN? WELL, I GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER, THEY ARE SILLY,MINDLESS,DAFT,OBTUSE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LIKE THEIR ORIFICE , THEY ARE ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE[. THEY ARE JUST CLUELESS, THANK GOD I AM A MAN grin cheesy

90% CHURCH GOERS ARE WOMEN.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by kcng: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
@FURACAO
 I'M TRYING TO ANALISE THE SITUATION FROM A NONSEMTIMENTAL POINT OF VIEW.I'M NOT TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE TO WIN SOULS.I KNOW THAT DOESN'T WORK. BUT YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TRY AND SEPERATE ISSUES FROM PERSONALITY.
  BIMBO IS DEAD AND ONLY GOD KNOWS WERE SHE IS.
    FIGHT FOR YOUR SELF. AND STOP ATTACKING OBA DARE. WHAT OF IF HE IS TELLING THE  TRUTH .YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OOOOO. JUST TRY AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
   AS A CHRISTAIN TRY AND DESERN THE TRUTH.MEN YOU GUYS CANT UNDERSTANT. IF GOD JUST TAKES YOU NEAR DEATH ONCE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.AND STOP PLAYING FINE BOY AND FINE GIRL. I LOVE BIMBO WITH ALL MY HEART . I DONT WISH HER IN HELL I TELL YOU. BUT DONT TRY GOD HIS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Topic
Has anyone gone up there to confirm?
I am ready to fund the transport fare if anyone is up for the trip. . .
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
Olong:

Mr shithead official,i'm neither brainless nor a thing,k?my point,mr moronic official,is dt a sacrilegious story of dis sort should beta be ignored,thereby killin de ill conceived evil intents of the author(in dis case,the unfortunate blind false prophet!).Mrs Bimbo was and remains a role model to a lot of well meaning Nigerians.Satan's wiles to truncate her monumental legacy will definitely fail.gat dt,shitty mr sklunk-headed official?  

What are you talking about now? You're just an idiot.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by debran: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM[b][/b]

To say that I am amazed at this publication is an understatement.  This to me is one of the devil's grand design to destroy the Christendom and it is amazing that even people that should know better are being used as instruments for this destruction.  It breaks my heart when church leaders arise to attack and castigate one another, sometimes over very flimsy issues and we are not bothered that the name of Jesus we are trying to defend is in the process brought to disrepute, neither are we bothered that we are washing our dirty linens to other religions and sects.  It is sad that this mostly occurs among the Christians.  Why can't we be wise?  Why do we always allow our selfish interest to override the general good?  Why all the rancor? Well, I know that this is the end times and the devil is increasingly desperate to destroy the Christendom, and to assert himself and the king of this world, but my comfort is that greater is He that is us that he that is the world.

Although I did not know Pastor Bimbo personally, I believe that she did her best to impact and influence lives the best way she knew how.  I am therefore not going to argue whether this Prophet saw Pastor Bimbo in hell or not, because only God knows if he went to hell and what he saw in hell.  

These are my few concerns, however.
If Prophet Obadare went to hell and saw Pastor Bimbo and she requested for him to inform her church members that dressing well or styling their hair would take them to hell, did she also send him to go to the newspapers or make their private discussions in hell public?  If his motives are pure, wouldn't passing on the information to Pastor Bimbo's husband privately as he did have been sufficient?  How did PM newspaper get this information?  I thought he would have focused more on redeeming his life and time than give the camp of the enemies some thing to rejoice over.  

I visited this Prophet's website, and per their church history and other write-ups, he started his church based on God's directives.  How can that same God that mandated and commissioned him for this work now turns around to be angry with him because he played an ungodly role in scattering CAC and is now mandating him to disband his church, go back to CAC and to put CAC back together? Does that therefore mean that it was not God's will for him in the first place to start his church?  If he heard God clearly, how come God did not inform him then that He should not leave CAC or he was playing an ungodly role in scattering CAC?  These are some questions that are going through my mind as I read this.  I know that our God is not an author of confusion.

My prayer is:  Let is be true that he went to hell and he actually saw Pastor Bimbo, else he would be of all men most miserable both on earth and in hell.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by freshmoney(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
mr.official:

What are you talking about now? You're just an idiot.

Mr. Official, you are right, fools are not only known by their action, but by their words, everything he wrote had no meaning.

MrCrackles:

Topic
Has anyone gone up there to confirm?
I am ready to fund the transport fare if anyone is up for the trip. . .

Kinta Kinte, do you have brain at all? You useless boy, go suck your mom's breast grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Kinta Kinte, do you have brain at all? You useless boy, go suck your mom's breast grin grin
Yeah i have a sound brain. . . . Your head is full of coagulated spunk
Now fuc.k off you daylight bastard! cool
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by madamL(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
i AM WANDERING HOW PASTOR OBADARE RECOGNISED BIMBO, IS HE NOT VISUALLY HANDICAPPED?
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
Oya naaa, I dey gbadun una. Oya freshmoney, retaliate.  grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
madam L:

i AM WANDERING HOW PASTOR OBADARE RECOGNISED BIMBO, IS HE NOT VISUALLY HANDICAPPED?

Why grown people dey talk like small pikin?

You think say u no go see road when you reach there? Haba.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah i have a sound brain. . . . Your head is full of coagulated spunk
Now fuc.k off you daylight bastard! cool

Wondering why you haven't been banned, yet. undecided
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
mama-gee:

Wondering why you haven't been banned, yet. undecided
Send Seun an email. . . .
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Send Seun an email. . . .

On a more serious note
You abuse people and yet
you haven't been banned angry
But when I do
I'll be getting a ban message within 6hrs
. angry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by mrofficial(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
mama-gee:

On a more serious note
You abuse people and yet
But when I do
. angry

You no get mouth then. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
mama-gee:

On a more serious note
You abuse people and yet
But when I do
. angry
Sorry. . . 99% of forumites throw light potshots at each other. . . .
What you wont see me doing is throwing it back and forth thereby ruining or rendering a thread useless. .
No one likes to be abused but in most cases i will only abuse or curse if i notice anything fraudulent and if not that then most of my abuses/curses are sarcastic
Now please i dont want to derail the thread any further
Have a good day cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.