Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye (53508 Views)

Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's / Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’ / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Gatehouse Costs N250m - Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by kpaofame: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
shocked shocked oGA WHERE YOU COME FROM....SHEY YOU JUST WAKE UP FROM COMA??

The above was in the padded budget or lost and found budget...

Qmerit:
This vp has made it clear that he dont need such house by calling it a waste yet some won't know it was not proposed by this new govt. That so called house has been on ground only God knows when and PMB/PYO has no hand in it. Though their own de their body.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by bigsmoke2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Though am not in support of the ridiculously expensive gate but dino melaye is a bloody thief himself where did he get money to buy his exotic fleet of cars. He is not in the moral position to cry foul about such things

2 Likes

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by ebikay: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
kenonze:
It is even cheap.

The paint house of Nyesom Wike cost N571m
While helipad cost N428m.

This was the house he built as junior minister for education

You no get sense, we are talking of people who called themself saint.
Tell me something they av done since they com to power
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by clickwtB(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
olokeded:

http://punchng.com/breaking-construction-vice-presidents-gatehouse-costs-n250m-melaye/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4817549_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
If Deeno was a VP he will do worst !We are still investigating Mai liar place of birth @no 28 enugu road,sabongari,Kano.Rumours has it that it has been a brothel since construction! undecided undecided
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
owobokiri:
It is not even the cost of the gate abi guesthouse that is annoying, it is the fact that since 1999, all we have been hearing and reading is the "construction", "reconstruction", "furnishing" and "refurnishing" of the Vee-pees house, the senate presidents house, the speakers house and all that... They don't have a finished permanent home? Are they building the "tower of babel"? How can some people be looting so relentlessly? so ruthlessly, 'decade in, decade out'
True, one word for that is the Monster called corruption has fastened his claws on the nation called Nigeria, kill corruption and Nigeria will be on it's way to full recovery, next sad

2 Likes

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by vanbonattel: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True, one word for that is the Monster called corruption has fastened his claws on the nation called Nigeria, kill corruption and Nigeria will be on it's way to full recovery, next sad

But your peeps voted a man who didnt sit for waec, is that not corruption, your peeps should be arrested, period.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

We are talking of gateman house not the house itself.

Paint house and helipad are not house itself bro
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

I know you are dumb, but I will still help you.

The said house was the one your Hero awarded which, Pro. Yemi Osibanjo termed as waste of money.

Next time, try to understand before showing your ignorance

U mst b irredeemably retarded, jst cuz ure a product of incest don't mean u shud display ur crass n uncivil imbecility. Fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Chibydinho(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Onyiye yeye Onyiye yeye... singing in P square's voice.... This is the change.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

But your peeps voted a man who didnt sit for waec, is that not corruption, your peeps should be arrested, period.
Who are your peeps, both Buhari and Jonathan are not the best we have to govern Nigeria but you and your peeps voted for both of them and now enjoy your change grin grin
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by esthadewunmi(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dia is good ooooooo Nigeria government cry
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yes of course. It has to be presidential with the full complement of security gadgets. And as vice president he is entitled to about 200 security personnel. It is a mansion thing we are talking about here. No unnecessarily sentiments attached. Dino melaye is just looking for ways to make unnecessary noise . It is not his normal personal gatehouse.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by vanbonattel: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Who are your peeps, both Buhari and Jonathan are not the best we have to govern Nigeria but you and your peeps voted for both of them and now enjoy your change grin grin

a particular tribe selected this man and their peeps did the usual tribal voting that produced this mistake. are they not your peeps? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

a particular tribe selected this man and their peeps did the usual tribal voting that produced this mistake. are they not your peeps? cheesy
Hmmm, which tribe?. as far as l know although l dont live in Nigeria, l think Yoruba's, Hausa's,igbo's, Nupe, Kanuri's, ijaw's, urobho's, itshekiris etc all voted clueless Jonathan out and installed another clueless Buhari, so make una enjoy the change wink

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigeria's corruption is a hydra-headed monster with nine lives!.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by vanbonattel: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm, which tribe?. as far as l know although l dont live in Nigeria, l think Yoruba's, Hausa's,igbo's, Nupe, Kanuri's, ijaw's, urobho's, itshekiris etc all voted clueless Jonathan out and installed another clueless Buhari, so make una enjoy the change wink

If you like go live in Utonkong grin grin grin grin

We all know the tribe that voted for this mistake, the tribe of the okpolo eyed somebody living at Bourdillion road grin grin grin ;Dkikikikiki grin grin
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Qmerit(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
kpaofame:
shocked shocked oGA WHERE YOU COME FROM....SHEY YOU JUST WAKE UP FROM COMA??

The above was in the padded budget or lost and found budget...

ok I will see to that but which of the budget re you talking about pls! ?
Pls talk to me like a gentle man if you re I don't condole insult instead of response

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by buchilino(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hello Dumb, this money is budgeted for in 2017 budget grin

Is GEJ still the President?

IT'S BECOMING CLEAR 2 ME DAT MOST SW PPLE IN NL R D STUPIDEST PPLE ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Sultty(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
D way I c d contractor and his/her godfather right now

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by fof1: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

The said house was the one your Hero awarded which, Pro. Yemi Osibanjo termed as waste of money.

U ARE AS DAFT AS UR POST. IF INTERGRITY AND PRUDENCE IS KEY WATCH WORD FIR THIS GODLESS REGIME, WHY KEEP BLAMING A PAST GOVERNMENT OF TWO YEARS. CAN THEY CORRECT D ANOMALIES SEEN AND STOP WALLOWING IN D MIRE!
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Franky9584(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
250m for jux gate?....no wonder the economy keep dwindling...man inhumanity to man
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by bluecircle470: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Even Trump Tower's gate house is not as costly as ds! Haba!!
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by piagetskinner(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
That is y nigeria is not moving forward....because there are just so many loop holes here and there...

And who is to make corrections to those loop holes?
The same bloody thieving politicians!!!...so what can we do?...just to pray for a hard resetting of nigeria
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

Look how stupid U just made yourself look all in the name of hating GEJ . Plz log of this site abeg.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
michoim:
Yes of course. It has to be presidential with the full complement of security gadgets. And as vice president he is entitled to about 200 security personnel. It is a mansion thing we are talking about here. No unnecessarily sentiments attached. Dino melaye is just looking for ways to make unnecessary noise . It is not his normal personal gatehouse.
Are you 4 real

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by moshino(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
ydass:
He was rich before he became the Vice President and he declared his assets. so N250M house is not a big deal for him. Try again

How did he get rich, by how much, and how much assets did he declare? Did he pay for the Gatehouse from his personal money?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by jadejeje: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I stand with 2baba 101% its time we the masses stand for ourselves in this country, enough is enough
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
250m for the gate alone pls how much will the main building cost
Hu Eva that got it will win a rechargeable card dis nite 4rm me
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by abioyeolaide(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Neyoor

Dey ve no paradise in heaven,but want to be in paradise on earth
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by homesteady(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
owobokiri:
It is not even the cost of the gate abi guesthouse that is annoying, it is the fact that since 1999, all we have been hearing and reading is the "construction", "reconstruction", "furnishing" and "refurnishing" of the Vee-pees house, the senate presidents house, the speakers house and all that... They don't have a finished permanent home? Are they building the "tower of babel"? How can some people be looting so relentlessly? so ruthlessly, 'decade in, decade out'

I thought I was not current with news again! Because I still heard about this VP house matter during Sambo's Time!

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by seenter84: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
That gate must lead one to heavenly treasures
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
owobokiri:
I REMEMBERED VIVIDLY WHEN SAMBO WAS THERE THERE WAS SOME CONSTRUCTION THERE.
ANY DIFFERENCE IN THESE GROUP OF THIEVES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.