Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye (53512 Views)

Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's / Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’ / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Gatehouse Costs N250m - Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

If you like go live in Utonkong grin grin grin grin

We all know the tribe that voted for this mistake, the tribe of the okpolo eyed somebody living at Bourdillion road grin grin grin ;Dkikikikiki grin grin
How dare you call Tinubu my friend Okpolo eyes, oya, lie down, olokpa, flog vanbonattel, give him 7000 strokes of the cane tongue

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Ruggedpen: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hello Dumb, this money is budgeted for in 2017 budget grin

Is GEJ still the President?
leave that guy alone they have use his brain to play Nairabet.

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Ruggedpen: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
but lets face the reality why would any Govt that enter they will like change everything in the building, check yearly budget you see computer what this amount of millions next year budget another computer worthy even suck away worth million every yr.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by aku626(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why the tears? these are the things you wanted them to enjoy When you chose to vote for them, these are things you wanted them to partake in when you collected their rice, change and other goodies.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by frankdGreat125: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
hahahahaah may be na GATE of HELL, because bible alwayz say that Gate of Hell is so expensive and wide
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by SNIPER123: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by DauraDullard0(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
abu12:
that contract was awarded during goodluck jonathan regime
What is it doing in 2017 budget?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by seguno2: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
abu12:
that contract was awarded during goodluck jonathan regime

.....who left last month, not so?
Sometimes, you wonder what some people have upstairs.
SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Optimist88(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
At least it's still better compare to same amount for grass cutting! Buhari's change and corruption are siblings.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Smioy: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pastor
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by olisaEze(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
bligs:
The only thing that can save this country is total restructuring, 2baba protest will just be another exercise in futility.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"(Edmund Burke).
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by ceevee2003: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
FuckyourMama:
The change begins with u vice president wants 2 install d "pearly gates" in his residence. Maybe a prophet revealed 2 him dt no APC member on earth will make heaven.
get yourself a decent username
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
ceevee2003:
get yourself a decent username

FuckyourMama!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by say4gunit(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gten:
This goes beyond party affairs, I stand with 2baba for his courage in the face of insult to his person (the APC way). There is always a waste of sperm that would defend this Government. Nelson Mandela was within our age bracket when he stood against tyranny, I chose to stand against it too.

say4gunit, I don't exchange words with kids, I would prefer to educate your parents on home training. "wasted sperm"
"Wasted Sperm" are you still in election mode?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by MichaelUweh(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
2FACE IDIBIA for PRESIDENT 2019
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by MichaelUweh(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Support 2FACE IDIBIA for PRESIDENT 2019
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by utuk: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
This country is long due for revolution Enough is Enough
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Airoflaw(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
today I know some people don't read post before commenting or they don't use their head(Ay voice)
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by freeze001(f): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

Show us

Really?! Are u this dumb or is it deliberate?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by OnePlanet: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
purplekayc:
undecided if gate kukuma costs N250 mill
The main house nko?

The original budget for the house is N9b.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by OnePlanet: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm, which tribe?. as far as l know although l dont live in Nigeria, l think Yoruba's, Hausa's,igbo's, Nupe, Kanuri's, ijaw's, urobho's, itshekiris etc all voted clueless Jonathan out and installed another clueless Buhari, so make una enjoy the change wink

Abeg where u dey live
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by talk2emma: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na the same people

Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by shukudi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
ngmgeek:
And a vice president who calls himself a man of God sees nothing wrong in living in that kind of opulence.

Nigerian Leaders and Hypocrisy, like 5 and 6 lipsrsealed
Aswear! Keke napep engine better pass ur brain. I no blame u, wen ur mates dey go skl na ladipo market u dey. do u even have the idea that dat project is as old as Metusellah? Do u also knw that the project as always been on the budget of FCT and executed by the FCT authority? Ur brain is not meant for spare parts sales alone, use it rightly.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Henon: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jesus eeh! Do you know i have being reading it wrongly as guesthouse? Na only gateman house be 250million...We need serious earthquake in collabo with sunami that will drown this country because we have lost it entirely beyond remedy.
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by medpren: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
adem30:

Show us

Muslim Dumbster, you prolly thought everybody is as illiterate as gullible pro-dullard muslims.

Osunbade criticized Gej budget yet 2017 budget is even hyperinflated in the face of dwindling oil prices.

Spit on your muslim zombie skull. grin
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by ngmgeek(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
shukudi:
Aswear! Keke napep engine better pass ur brain. I no blame u, wen ur mates dey go skl na ladipo market u dey. do u even have the idea that dat project is as old as Metusellah? Do u also knw that the project as always been on the budget of FCT and executed by the FCT authority? Ur brain is not meant for spare parts sales alone, use it rightly.

Go back to school because no one knows what a motor park tout like you is mouthing off. Wasted Sperm like you!
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by ngmgeek(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
shukudi:

Stay away from Ogogoro and weed and know that Nairaland is not for gutter people like you. Take another look at your grammar and give me one reason why you are not a four legged thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by chngebeginwthme: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
vengertime:
I swear Dino meleye is a God sent

LOL which mumu Dino hahhaa Nigerians can easily be fooled, Any evidence to back his claim?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by chngebeginwthme: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
vengertime:
I swear Dino meleye is a God sent

No be only god sent

na Devil sent, what did he represent?

That gate have been budget for since when?
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by Motion123(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have seen their plans, they will employ a P.hD holder as the gateman cheesy
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by diegwu01: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stale News, even Osinbajo complained he wasn't going to stay in the proposed house, according to him, Aguda House the current VP residence was Ok for him. This same VP house has been under construction for almost 5 years now
Re: Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye by obailala(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2017
ngmgeek:
And a vice president who calls himself a man of God sees nothing wrong in living in that kind of opulence.

Nigerian Leaders and Hypocrisy, like 5 and 6 lipsrsealed
The VP who is man of God has since declared that the so called VP house which they've been building since 2007 is a waste of money and that he doesnt need it and wouldnt stay in it.

http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-rejects-multi-billion-new-vp-residence/

Hope you would cut him some slack after reading this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.