Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places (34593 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by wristbangle: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is very evident that the ponzi scheme (MMM) has technically crashed with respect to the controversial string pulled by the owner.

Some of the affected participants have moved on while the greedy ones have failed to give up, therefore, they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

1. Act of soliloquy

I sympathise with those who invested huge money into this scheme but somehow their emotions have been bruised, hence, they talk soliloquy in public like a mentally derailed person. Just yesterday I spotted a frustrated man making loud utterance that "Ko ni da fun mavrodi" meaning "It shall not be well with mavrodi".

2. They exhibit sadness and bitterness

When you spot them in the public, they always look sad and depressed expecting the world to end abruptly. There's nothing you can say to make them happy, smile or laugh even if you're the best world comedian except when they get their money back.

3. Anger issues

This attitude is very common to frustrated participants MMM as they easily get angry over meagre issues. I have lost counts of such scenarios on social media and public places where they throw unnecessary tantrums and insult each other as if they homely bankrupt. The situation has aggravated to the point that gentle husbands have unleash anger to the wives by mercilessly besting them up

4. Solitude and moody behaviour

For a sociable person who of recent has becomes very moody and prefers solitary places indicates that he/she is perhaps regretting investing on the ponzi scheme. People will agree with me that this epidemic wind is now intense in the society today coupled with the issue of recession.

5. Tattered looks

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a friend of mine yesterday looking so tattered and disfigured, coupled with offensive body and mouth odour. This is someone that used to be my mentor when it comes to good dressing. I inquired why he was dressed tattered and admitted he was still nursing the pain of his N1.5m that got stocked in the fraudulent wonder bank scheme.

6. They talk about MMM at regular intervals

Most times, aggrieved MMM participants always look worried as they can barely hold a simple conversation without mentioning their frozen investment. Financial nightmare and heartbreak created by this scheme has given them troubled looks making them run "helter skelter" like an endangered prey.

7. Suicidal tendencies

It's a pity that MMM is gone for good but the aftermath of it has made lot of frustrated MMM participants give suicide a trial. Just last week, if not for the timely intervention of well wishers, a guy almost ended his life by jumping into ocean at 3rd mainland bridge. According to him, he was lamenting that he borrowed huge amount of money to invest on the ponzi scheme.

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are you a victim?

13 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
mmm victim be looking at op like...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by beycity(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Although I am not a participant of MMM but this post shows the struggle for relevance on NL. I have friends who participated in the scheme and yet do not show any of the signs you mentioned.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by casttlebarbz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
FP hustle

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
hatbricker:
mmm victim be looking at op like...
Other mmm participants be looking at op like....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cool
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by nmreports: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol.

MMM is dead now.
The story should have stopped by now.
Everyone should count their losses.

There are other ones in town now. You can proceed to use them if you dont have ears. I hope you have ears anyway.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by lielbree: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by miqos03: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by petrov10: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op y u carry mmm for head

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Guyman02: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
These are NL Zombie MODs crossing the road to put every topic that says MMM on FP since Gambia has no more stories and nobody killed any Snakes with pictures today

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Not fair at all.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Goldenheart(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's becoming boring

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by mumihaja(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
gerarahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by 12345baba(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Foolish op

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by frankwyte: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are you ok young man? i guess you don't have better things to engage your youthful life with.

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by DrChukzy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oga the gist don old jare.

E no dey freak anybody again.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by iamtiredoflife: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
O boy, i think OP and I are in same spirit, i ust finished reading the story of students who lost their school fees to this same MMM @ http://www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com/2017/02/Students-Loses-Money-To-MMM.html
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by NameChecker: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
When MMM Participants Victims hear of another Ponzi scheme

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by SarcasticMe(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Already in the promise land...
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Culin(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ah! Seriously what did MMM participants do to offend the mods on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by pweshboi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm here to read mmm faithfuls comment... I love that there slogan sha "together we can change the world" grin

20 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by themonk(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Khutie: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided Una no dey tire? This one na stupid thread buh will eventually find its senseless sef at the FP....
this sh*t is getting stale and boring

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by prince9851(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Make una leave did mmm Pple alone na
Wat is d essence of dis useless thread self?
So wat should we do wen We detect a frustrated mmm participant ??.
Mtchew
Smh

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Abeg leave these people jare, enough of moku mogbe modaran

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Hades2016(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM member reading the post right now

12 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by DrChukzy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle:
It is very evident that the ponzi scheme (MMM) has technically crashed with respect to the controversial string pulled by the owner.

Some of the affected participants have moved on while the greedy ones have failed to give up, therefore, they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

1. Act of soliloquy

I sympathise with those who invested huge money into this scheme but somehow their emotions have been bruised, hence, they talk soliloquy in public like a mentally derailed person. Just yesterday I spotted a frustrated man making loud utterance that "Ko ni da fun mavrodi" meaning "It shall not be well with mavrodi".

2. They exhibit sadness and bitterness

When you spot them in the public, they always look sad and depressed expecting the world to end abruptly. There's nothing you can say to make them happy, smile or laugh even if you're the best world comedian except when they get their money back.

3. Anger issues

This attitude is very common to frustrated participants MMM as they easily get angry over meagre issues. I have lost counts of such scenarios on social media and public places where they throw unnecessary tantrums and insult each other as if they homely bankrupt. The situation has aggravated to the point that gentle husbands have unleash anger to the wives by mercilessly besting them up

4. Solitude and moody behaviour

For a sociable person who of recent has becomes very moody and prefers solitary places indicates that he/she is perhaps regretting investing on the ponzi scheme. People will agree with me that this epidemic wind is now intense in the society today coupled with the issue of recession.

5. Tattered looks

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a friend of mine yesterday looking so tattered and disfigured, coupled with offensive body and mouth odour. This is someone that used to be my mentor when it comes to good dressing. I inquired why he was dressed tattered and admitted he was still nursing the pain of his N1.5m that got stocked in the fraudulent wonder bank scheme.

6. They talk about MMM at regular intervals

Most times, aggrieved MMM participants always look worried as they can barely hold a simple conversation without mentioning their frozen investment. Financial nightmare and heartbreak created by this scheme has given them troubled looks making them run "helter skelter" like an endangered prey.

7. Suicidal tendencies

It's a pity that MMM is gone for good but the aftermath of it has made lot of frustrated MMM participants give suicide a trial. Just last week, if not for the timely intervention of well wishers, a guy almost ended his life by jumping into ocean at 3rd mainland bridge. According to him, he was lamenting that he borrowed huge amount of money to invest on the ponzi scheme.

Goan find something doing with your life.

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Memphis357(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
E never do una?
MMM this.... MMM that!!!!
Wetin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Lasskeey: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by dessz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
after mmm carry money I broke such DAT I no fit buy rope commit suicide . I wan buy rope dem tell me #1500.
me: wtf, so I can't kill myself again.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.