Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places (34594 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by condomuser: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM is still paying oh.

If you need help go to Yabaleft and GH instantly grin

wristbangle:
It is very evident that the ponzi scheme (MMM) has technically crashed with respect to the controversial string pulled by the owner.

Some of the affected participants have moved on while the greedy ones have failed to give up, therefore, they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

1. Act of soliloquy

I sympathise with those who invested huge money into this scheme but somehow their emotions have been bruised, hence, they talk soliloquy in public like a mentally derailed person. Just yesterday I spotted a frustrated man making loud utterance that "Ko ni da fun mavrodi" meaning "It shall not be well with mavrodi".

2. They exhibit sadness and bitterness

When you spot them in the public, they always look sad and depressed expecting the world to end abruptly. There's nothing you can say to make them happy, smile or laugh even if you're the best world comedian except when they get their money back.

3. Anger issues

This attitude is very common to frustrated participants MMM as they easily get angry over meagre issues. I have lost counts of such scenarios on social media and public places where they throw unnecessary tantrums and insult each other as if they homely bankrupt. The situation has aggravated to the point that gentle husbands have unleash anger to the wives by mercilessly besting them up

4. Solitude and moody behaviour

For a sociable person who of recent has becomes very moody and prefers solitary places indicates that he/she is perhaps regretting investing on the ponzi scheme. People will agree with me that this epidemic wind is now intense in the society today coupled with the issue of recession.

5. Tattered looks

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a friend of mine yesterday looking so tattered and disfigured, coupled with offensive body and mouth odour. This is someone that used to be my mentor when it comes to good dressing. I inquired why he was dressed tattered and admitted he was still nursing the pain of his N1.5m that got stocked in the fraudulent wonder bank scheme.

6. They talk about MMM at regular intervals

Most times, aggrieved MMM participants always look worried as they can barely hold a simple conversation without mentioning their frozen investment. Financial nightmare and heartbreak created by this scheme has given them troubled looks making them run "helter skelter" like an endangered prey.

7. Suicidal tendencies

It's a pity that MMM is gone for good but the aftermath of it has made lot of frustrated MMM participants give suicide a trial. Just last week, if not for the timely intervention of well wishers, a guy almost ended his life by jumping into ocean at 3rd mainland bridge. According to him, he was lamenting that he borrowed huge amount of money to invest on the ponzi scheme.

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
nlanded:

grin Why do everyone always refer to that line, "I have a friend", "I know a friend", its always a "friend" that people use to talk about someone recovering from the consequences of MMM ponzi scheme, its ok! grin
lol, you are very right about this

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by symbianDON(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
no.ns.ensi.cal post by a non.sen.sical op all for the sake of FrontPage
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Better days to the MMM victims but dang it if I ain't happy MMM is dead cheesy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by SalomonKane: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
FTbomb:
wristbangle's worst write up ever...... in a desperate bid to make nairaland front page you had to come with poor logic mixed with warped ideas.

imagine the mumu saying mmm participants look tattered..
I bet he might be stylishly referring to himself. grin

The amount of mundane hogwash inanities being spewed by that guy can make a mummy laugh out loud.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by wristbangle: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalomonKane:

The amount of mundane hogwash inanities being spewed by that guy can make a mummy laugh out loud.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by FTbomb(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalomonKane:

bro, i swear, i've seen a lot of decent anti-mmm threads on this forum but this one right here is an eyesore. and the worst is the grammar:
they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

pray tell, what has 'notorious attitudes' got to do with an mmm victim? you can imagine.. grin grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by SalomonKane: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
FTbomb:
bro, i swear, i've seen a lot of decent anti-mmm threads on this forum but this one is an eyesore. and the worst is the grammar:

pray tell, what has 'notorious attitudes' got to do with an mmm victim? you can imagine.. grin grin
Bro, the quest for front page have made many monikers become, I'm afraid to say, foolish.

I guess he's angry his friend tosyne2much_ is taking all the fame, game and dame. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by HardMirror(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Culin:
Ah! Seriously what did MMM participants do to offend the mods on nairaland?
keep asking stupid questions. You hear?
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Iseoluwani: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
beycity:
Although I am not a participant of MMM but this post shows the struggle for relevance on NL. I have friends who participated in the scheme and yet do not show any of the signs you mentioned.

Thanks so much
You are so sweet..... The op wrote those things because of relevance, we can now rest.. ...

Meanwhile I no fi do the tete thing... .e no dey my own bible grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by FTbomb(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Bro, the quest for front page have made many monikers become, I'm afraid to say, foolish.

I guess he's angry his friend tosyne2much_ is taking all the fame, game and dame. grin
oh, so it's a rivalry thing after all. jealousy is a dangerous and bad driver - it's never going to end well with its passengers. i'd advise him to take a chill pill and learn how to count his steps. not everyone is gifted with the pen. even professional writers do a lot of background study before coming up with a theory. and if the pen is too heavy, drop it!
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
I implore you all to check my signature for a credible alternative to mmm . where there are no issue of fake pop and support are swift to respond to your queries.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by SalomonKane: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
FTbomb:
oh, so it's a rivalry thing after all. jealousy is a dangerous and bad driver - it's never going to end well with its passengers. i'd advise him to take a chill pill and learn how to count his steps. not everyone is gifted with the pen. even professional writers do a lot of background study before coming up with a theory. and if the pen is too heavy, drop it!
Em, you don't expect people who seek for online fame the way fish seek for oxygen in water to adhere to your advice, do you? grin

It's a lost course, bro. I've given up already. The mods and their boss can do as they please. Nairaland is their foot stool after all.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by dee02(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by ufuosman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op speaking out of experience.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
nlanded:

grin Why do everyone always refer to that line, "I have a friend", "I know a friend", its always a "friend" that people use to talk about someone recovering from the consequences of MMM ponzi scheme, its ok! grin
grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Cyriloha(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupid post nonsense post arant nonsense kwa
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by uncleade(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Attitude Number 8. Always got annoyed, angry and furious whenever someone post anything concerning crushing of MMM on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by kaycee2505(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM participants be like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by darqly(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:
I'm here to read mmm faithfuls comment... I love that there slogan sha "together we can change the world" grin

They ought to update it to- "Together, we shall receive sense" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Chibaby87(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
I was paid 23k on Tuesday so still functioning
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Kaybaba5(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op no get work.........
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Culin(f): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
HardMirror:
keep asking stupid questions. You hear?

Ok. You've been noticed.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Jammiiee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Monkey dey chop shawarma, baboon dey use toothpick
angry
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by pweshboi(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
darqly:

They ought to update it to- "Together, we shall receive sense" grin grin grin
lol...
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nairaboi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
nmreports:
Lol.
MMM is dead now.
The story should have stopped by now.
Everyone should count their losses.

There are other ones in town now. You can proceed to use them if you dont have ears. I hope you have ears anyway.
u dey mind them, and some of them will come here and be claiming to have gotten help and/or provided help
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
To those shouting that this is a stupid thread question is
Apart from some news items and some info here and there Id say about 80%of the topics here are hogwash what difference does obe more make?
@ OP
Thanks for the laughs bro
Hilarious grin grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by brightleave(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2017
prince9851:
Make una leave did mmm Pple alone na Wat is d essence of dis useless thread self? So wat should we do wen We detect a frustrated mmm participant ??. Mtchew Smh
1 spotted
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by bush4ker(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
nmreports:
Lol.

MMM is dead now.
The story should have stopped by now.
Everyone should count their losses.

There are other ones in town now. You can proceed to use them if you dont have ears. I hope you have ears anyway.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you ppl should give Mmm a breathing space at least criticise baba ijebu/sport betting lol
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by ssolaoye: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2017
It's time to #GOPAPERLESS! Say goodbye to paper invoices. Invoice allows you to create beautifully customised invoices online for free.

Visit https://invoice.ng now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.