Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? (675 Views)

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by Imoala: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please lets be objective, put sentiments far aside, this government thinks people have their back while some people feel this government has not done well
. So I feel we can have a quick view here to see if people are for or against the current government
now if you know this govt is doing great click SHARE

If you know this government has abysmally fallen your hand click LIKE
after this exercise lets know the truth. Lets do this

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by cobadit(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Happy? !!!! Did just say happy?? I wish and still hope to be happy b4 d end of their tenure
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by adonbilivit: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
na when I kill myself u go know say I no get joy again? this recession is biting hard
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by psucc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
With prices hitting the sun? At least, I have not been 'zombified'.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by ojun50(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seriously am nt oh.
Make God no let person kill him self
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by gratiaeo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Only zombies is comfortable because it's their calling

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by Imoala: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just hit the buttons
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by subtlemee(f): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nobody is...even em' politicians and loyalists are not but they choose to suffer in silence in order not to be invited by DSS
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by vatiqan(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Deep down Sarrki, Omenka, Passingshot, Dropshot, Madridguy, NgeneUkwenu, they are not happy about the economy; talk more of me. They are just supporting the govt, for their pay. Stop the payment today, and see their other side immediately.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
it is neither of your options, not close to the word great neither is it worst, trying in some ways but not in others, eg, lack of harmony in monetary n fiscal policy, shielding some people in the admin, having holidays outside nigeria, abuse by security agents.
where i appreciate it; picking of judges to face trial, ban of some imported goods, improved ease of doing business in terms of documentation, etc

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Capital NO.

But, I'm with SAI BABA.
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by ufuosman(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dis question get as e be, who go see wetin they happen for this country happy. If baba see my face, e go step down tell me to take over. lol

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by Solange06: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
What kind of question is this? Hisssss. How can we be happy when we can hardly feed our selves.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by Splashme: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
psucc:
With prices hitting the sun? At least, I have not been 'zombified'.
Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by mars123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Happy with what? INCOMPETENCE, NEPOTISM, CORRUPTION, POVERTY, DARKNESS, INEQUALITY, LAWLESSNESS, JOBLESSNESS, BRAIN DRAIN, IGNORANCE, WORKERS UNPAID SALARY...etc Please how Nigerians wan take happy when most of them dey live hard life for country where oil dey flow for over 50 years

Ordinarily e don reach the stage since where protests should be our daily job.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by RealSleek(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wailers' form needed urgently..please who is selling

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Are U Happy With The Current Situation In The Country? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
since i was bron i have never been happy with the 'current' situation in the country

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, Demand To See PMB / When Recession Hits The "Spirit Land" / PDP, AD, SDP Form Opposition Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.