Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration (6305 Views)

Obama Administration Funded Wuhan Lab / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage / Oga Lucas, Here's Trump Doing In 73 Days What Obama Could Not Do In 8 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cameras just caught Trump doing something not see during Obama's administration!

Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama Administration
February 01 2017

Prayer in the White House

The photo, shared on Trump's presidential Twitter feed, shows Trump, his two eldest sons, Vice President Pence and wife Karen, Reince Priebus, and Justice Scalia's widow Maureen and son Fr. Paul Scalia, among others, praying with nominee Neil Gorsuch and his wife Marie Louise in the White House.

The photo was taken shortly after Trump announced Gorsuch as his pick to fill the late Antonin Scalia's seat.

The time taken to publicly pray for the Senate confirmation and future career of man who may become one of America's top decision-makers for decades to come is a momentous occasion for Christians who considered Trump's Supreme Court pick to be a primary reason for voting for him.

As the Supreme Court, as well as lower circuit courts, have increasingly pulled America away from biblical principles, it is refreshing to see a presidential administration's focus turned back toward God in helping lead our country.

Reported by: Faith Family America. com

https://prophecyinthenews.com/world_news/cameras-just-caught-trump-doing-something-not-seen-during-obama-administration/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by cstr55: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where are the america is not a christian nation chanters?
Go and pray to allah in the white house and see if you will not be viewed with suspicion.

7 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope their hearts are just as christian as the show.

2 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
cstr55:

Go and pray to allah in the white house and see if you will not be viewed with suspicion.

See Obama getting ready to pray in the White House. Could this be the reason he was viewed with suspicion? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

See Obama getting ready to pray in the White House. Could this be the reason he was viewed with suspicion? shocked
That must be the mosque he visited sometime. ALL authority is from God you know undecided This malicious attack of Obama by so called christians is ungodly.

4 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

That must be the mosque he visited sometime. ALL authority is from God you know undecided This malicious attack of Obama by so called christians is ungodly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=errwiYlXw-g

Watch this videoclip featuring a Pastor telling the story behind the picture and smell the coffee. You have been hoodwinked into blindly supporting Obama because of reasons best known to you. May we not sell our birthright because of a pot of pottage as Esau did. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

You are absolutely right it was a meeting Obama had with Islamic leaders in a mosque. George Bush did the same after 911 and physchatric patient and a charlatan Olaadegbu didn't say a word about George Bush. He's a despicable character who talks about Christianity like he's God spokesman on Earth. Guy like that bum are hiding something inside to make them hate a fellow black who is very successful by all measuring scale.

4 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
cstr55:
Tell me where in American constitution a state sanctioned religion is mentioned?. America is a secular state, infact the founding fathers ran away from England because of religious persecution. Tell me something new.

4 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trump is 6 foot 3 but that guy in the left is clearly taller than trump by a mile

what are this american's eating?

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by ValerianSteel(m): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Ministry of Alternative Facts ( Lies ) keep up the propaganda angry

6 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by ValerianSteel(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What do you derive out of spreading lies and Fake News?

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/phony-prayer-rug-story/

3 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin
You can now apologise for trying to mislead the great Country of Nairaland Olaadegbu undecided Or well call that mean mod grin

3 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05am On Feb 03, 2017
ValerianSteel:
What do you derive out of spreading lies and Fake News?

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/phony-prayer-rug-story/
That guy is as despicable a human as they come. He hates Obama so much because Obama is a very successful man. No one of these Obama hating lots can carry his jockstaps but they will kiss the rear of a racist whose supporters will hang them on a cross in Southern Indiana cornfield . Don't mind that mental midget.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 4:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin grin
You can now apologise for trying to mislead the great Country of Nairaland Olaadegbu undecided Or well call that mean mod grin
Do not mind that charlatan . When his life is in turmoil, hatred of Obama is a sport to him. You can see bunch of never do well hyperventilating over Obama. Obama moved on and his rating is one of the highest in American presidential history. Who cares what the know nothing clowns thinks about America trillions of miles away. Let them drown on their own vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Lucasbalo

No comment. I don't want Olaadegbu to unfollow me. lipsrsealed
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:
Lucasbalo

You are a good man. I couldn't care less of a charlatan following me. Have you ever Seen a guy wear his religion on his sleeve these much ?. He's as fake as a $3 bill.

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a good man. I couldn't care less of a charlatan following me. Have you ever Seen a guy wear his religion on his sleeve these much ?. He's as fake as a $3 bill.
He's my friend. We just disagree on Obama.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38am On Feb 03, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Ministry of Alternative Facts ( Lies ) keep up the propaganda angry
He's the modern day Joseph Goebles.

2 Likes

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's my friend. We just disagree on Obama.
Got you but keep reminding him ten thousand of him is not enough to carry Obama's briefcase .
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

Obama was a satanist
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

The guy claims to be a Christian but has spent the last 8 years lying against Obama without fear of God... he undermines religious teaching by his actions here.

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Obama was a satanist
He's not a president any more! Let the man rest undecided

The venom ! ! angry

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's not a president any more! Let the man rest undecided

The venom ! ! angry

He won't rest till we kill his agent Albagdadi
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He won't rest till we kill his agent Albagdadi
His benefactor is now Trump. You notice how he excluded some overtly terrorist sponsor countries like Saudia from his immigration blockade list.

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Yarduni: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Apologists
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

You and your great country of Nairaland are free to believe any fake news being spread about but I stand by the truth. See the facts in the suggested link below and you will realise that Obama did cancel the National Day of Prayer that year (2009) which is different from the National Prayer Breakfast. Read the response of atheists and Christians to the cancellation that year.

The National Day of Prayer is usually done on the first Thursday of May inside the White House while the National Prayer Breakfast happens on the first Thursday of February and this takes place outside the White House.

Obama cancelled the National Day of Prayer and instead hosted Muslims as shown in the picture I posted earlier inside the White House and prayed with them.

There were two prayer days one was conducted inside the White House and the other was done outside. It is up to you whether you will be confused with propaganda or allow the truth to guide you.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/05/obama-cancels-national-prayer-day-service.html
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

That guy is as despicable a human as they come. He hates Obama so much because Obama is a very successful man. No one of these Obama hating lots can carry his jockstaps but they will kiss the rear of a racist whose supporters will hang them on a cross in Southern Indiana cornfield . Don't mind that mental midget.

It is obvious that you and your cohorts are barking up the wrong tree. The factcheck that he posted has nothing to do with the fact I produced up there. You have to accede defeat and accept that Donald Trump is your President, either you like it or not. What's in your diaper? tongue

1 Share

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Do not mind that charlatan . When his life is in turmoil, hatred of Obama is a sport to him. You can see bunch of never do well hyperventilating over Obama. Obama moved on and his rating is one of the highest in American presidential history. Who cares what the know nothing clowns thinks about America trillions of miles away. Let them drown on their own vomit.

It is Obama that finds it difficult to move on and instead keeps trolling Trump. Obama might as well qualify as the worst President America ever had. What will you do if President Trump becomes the best POTUS ever? You better create space at Rushmore for the Donald. cheesy
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

Lucasbalo

Why should I unfollow you. You are entitled to your own opinions. Feel free to express them. Don't just be like the Left who find it difficult to tolerate other people's views and thereby becoming bad losers. shocked
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Got you but keep reminding him ten thousand of him is not enough to carry Obama's briefcase .

You don't just have Trump as your President you also have Ben Carson as your HUD. Deal with it for the next 8 years. grin
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Obama was a satanist

Most likely because his policies are leaning that way. cool

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

The guy claims to be a Christian but has spent the last 8 years lying against Obama without fear of God... he undermines religious teaching by his actions here.

There is a Yoruba adage that says "Ta'leshinshin eba gbe"? (Whose side do you think the fly will take?). I wouldn't be surprised if you take sides with your Muslim brother. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Gaddafi A Pan-africanist When Arabs Generally Dont Like 'black' Africans? / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent / Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.