Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration (6303 Views)

Obama Administration Funded Wuhan Lab / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage / Oga Lucas, Here's Trump Doing In 73 Days What Obama Could Not Do In 8 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's not a president any more! Let the man rest undecided

The venom ! ! angry

He is refusing to rest, he should borrow a leaf from George Bush who kept his thoughts to himself for the last 8 years.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He won't rest till we kill his agent Albagdadi

There is no rest for the wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

His benefactor is now Trump. You notice how he excluded some overtly terrorist sponsor countries like Saudia from his immigration blockade list.

Did you notice that countries such as Kuwait have extended a Trump-esque ban on some of its neighbours? undecided
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Ministry of Alternative Facts ( Lies ) keep up the propaganda angry

Check out these threads if you're really interested in facts. Don't let those pictures deceive you. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2621464/mike-huckabee-obama-pretends-christian

See why Obama is not a Christian here:

https://www.nairaland.com/934799/reasons-why-know-obama-not
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I unfollow you. You are entitled to your own opinions. Feel free to express them. Don't just be like the Left who find it difficult to tolerate other people's views and thereby becoming bad losers. shocked
I don't subscribe to either left or right. They are all politics that should never be followed blindly undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He is refusing to rest, he should borrow a leaf from George Bush who kept his thoughts to himself for the last 8 years.
He's a citizen too. Free world.
OLAADEGBU:

Did you notice that countries such as Kuwait have extended a Trump-esque ban on some of its neighbours? undecided
Middle East Countries are thus divided by the US, for their selfish interests
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You don't just have Trump as your President you also have Ben Carson as your HUD. Deal with it for the next 8 years. grin
You are a freaking nut job and a charlatan to booth. I grew with my siblings under a satanic republican president and we all excelled in life. Merge up all the beings in your entire lineage and you will not measure to Obama in ten generations. What's your pedigree in life. Faceless punk. Your not tax paying racist trump will be disgraced out of office the same way a republican Nixon was.

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Dumb ass, there is something called freedom of speech and I wouldn't expect a bum like you to know that. Go google Ist Amendment .

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

I don't subscribe to either left or right. They are all politics that should never be followed blindly undecided

It is better to be biblically correct instead of being politically correct. What does left and right signify in the Scriptures? wink
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's a citizen too. Free world.

He should rather respect himself and act as an elder statesman.

Muafrika2:

Middle East Countries are thus divided by the US, for their selfish interests

Every country is entitled to put their interest first.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You are a freaking nut job and a charlatan to booth. I grew with my siblings under a satanic republican president and we all excelled in life. Merge up all the beings in your entire lineage and you will not measure to Obama in ten generations. What's your pedigree in life. Faceless punk. Your not tax paying racist trump will be disgraced out of office the same way a republican Nixon was.

I am greater than your satanic Obama, for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. cool
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Dumb ass, there is something called freedom of speech and I wouldn't expect a bum like you to know that. Go google Ist Amendment .

How come it is only freedom of speech when Obama speaks but hate speech when Trump says his own? undecided
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Every country is entitled to put their interest first.

Exactly. Which is why your religious support for a well known colonial foreign power is disturbing angry

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I am greater than your satanic Obama, for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. cool
Your sewage filled life is going down the drain and you are hyperventilating over an over achiever named Obama. Tell me one person in your lineage that can be elected a councilor ?.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Exactly. Which is why your religious support for a well known colonial foreign power is disturbing angry

What country did America colonise? undecided
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Your sewage filled life is going down the drain and you are hyperventilating over an over achiever named Obama. Tell me one person in your lineage that can be elected a councilor ?.

My Father is the ruler of the universe and guess what... I am a joint heir with His Son. Can you beat that? cheesy
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What country did America colonise? undecided
Glad you asked ... the list excludes the native American's annihilation to make way for the US.

Africa

Liberia (1821–47) - Liberia was founded by the American Colonization Society, a private American civilian organization. (This should explain the blood diamonds)

Asia

Philippines (1898–1946)
Japan
Nanpo Islands (1945–68)
Marcus Island (1945–68)
Okinawa (1950–72)
Amami Islands (1950–53)

North America

Puerto Rico (1898–present)
Cuba (1899–1902)
Honduras
Swan Islands (1863–1972)
Panama (1989–90)
Panama Canal Zone (1903–79)
Mexico
Río Rico, Tamaulipas (1906–77)
Veracruz (1914)
Nicaragua
Corn Islands (1914–71)
United States Virgin Islands
Dominican Republic (1916–24, 1965–66)
Haiti (1915–34)

Oceania

American Samoa (1899–present)
France
French Polynesia
Nuku Hiva (1813–32) - The U.S. Navy claimed it as part of the United States, but U.S. Congress never ratified claims.
Guam (1898–present)
Kiribati
Canton and Enderbury Islands (1938–79)
Line Islands (?-1979)
Nikumaroro (1856–1979)
Phoenix Islands (?–1979)
Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (1947–94)
Marshall Islands (1944–86) (1986–present as an associated state)
Palau (1947–94) (1994–present as an associated state)
Federated States of Micronesia (1947–86) (1986–present as an associated state)
Northern Mariana Islands (1975–present)
Cook Islands ( New Zealand)
Pukapuka (1942–80)
Rakahanga (?–1980)

South America Edit

Colombia
Quita Sueño Bank (1869–1981)
Roncador Bank (1856–1981)
Serrana Bank (?–1981)

French Guiana
Îles du Connétable (1856–1915)

Falkland Islands Falkland Islands (1831–32)
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Glad you asked ... the list excludes the native American's annihilation to make way for the US.

Africa

Liberia (1821–47) - Liberia was founded by the American Colonization Society, a private American civilian organization. (This should explain the blood diamonds)

Asia

Philippines (1898–1946)
Japan
Nanpo Islands (1945–68)
Marcus Island (1945–68)
Okinawa (1950–72)
Amami Islands (1950–53)

North America

Puerto Rico (1898–present)
Cuba (1899–1902)
Honduras
Swan Islands (1863–1972)
Panama (1989–90)
Panama Canal Zone (1903–79)
Mexico
Río Rico, Tamaulipas (1906–77)
Veracruz (1914)
Nicaragua
Corn Islands (1914–71)
United States Virgin Islands
Dominican Republic (1916–24, 1965–66)
Haiti (1915–34)

Oceania

American Samoa (1899–present)
France
French Polynesia
Nuku Hiva (1813–32) - The U.S. Navy claimed it as part of the United States, but U.S. Congress never ratified claims.
Guam (1898–present)
Kiribati
Canton and Enderbury Islands (1938–79)
Line Islands (?-1979)
Nikumaroro (1856–1979)
Phoenix Islands (?–1979)
Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (1947–94)
Marshall Islands (1944–86) (1986–present as an associated state)
Palau (1947–94) (1994–present as an associated state)
Federated States of Micronesia (1947–86) (1986–present as an associated state)
Northern Mariana Islands (1975–present)
Cook Islands ( New Zealand)
Pukapuka (1942–80)
Rakahanga (?–1980)

South America Edit

Colombia
Quita Sueño Bank (1869–1981)
Roncador Bank (1856–1981)
Serrana Bank (?–1981)

French Guiana
Îles du Connétable (1856–1915)

Falkland Islands Falkland Islands (1831–32)

If you say America colonised these countries when then did they grant them their independence?
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you say America colonised these countries when then did they grant them their independence?
All included up there. Some are still colonies. I hope you know what happened to native Americans.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

All included up there. Some are still colonies. I hope you know what happened to native Americans.

I hope you know the difference between the words 'colonised' and 'conquest'. undecided
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you know the difference between the words 'colonised' and 'conquest'. undecided

Tell me. angry
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

My Father is the ruler of the universe and guess what... I am a joint heir with His Son. Can you beat that? cheesy
Your family needs to check your mental health. These is the Begining of lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Your family needs to check your mental health. These is the Begining of lunacy.

You ought to be banned for flouting rule #2 but will the administrators allow you to get away with it? Only time will tell. cool
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

Tell me. angry

Let me give you a clue. Was Nigeria colonised or conquered before they got their independence from Great Britain in 1960? undecided
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Let me give you a clue. Was Nigeria colonised or conquered before they got their independence from Great Britain in 1960? undecided
Well, thank you for throwing the question back to me.

Both actually. You can't colonize without conquering. It's the only reason behind conquest.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

Well, thank you for throwing the question back to me.

Both actually. You can't colonize without conquering. It's the only reason behind conquest.

I agree but I feel British influence in Nigeria began with the prohibition of slave trade to British subjects in 1807 which was a good thing.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I agree but I feel British influence in Nigeria began with the prohibition of slave trade to British subjects in 1807 which was a good thing.
But who were the slavers?
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

But who were the slavers?

The slavers where not the Christian missionaries, it was the mercenaries who were involved in the slave trade. Christians such as Wilberforce were the ones fighting to abolish it and successfully got it done.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by pchukwudi: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
For God's sake what do you smoke?

Lucasbalo:
Tell me where in American constitution a state sanctioned religion is mentioned?. America is a secular state, infact the founding fathers ran away from England because of religious persecution. Tell me something new.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
For God's sake what do you smoke?

Village champion , show me in the US Constitution where religion is championed. FYI, America is a secular State but a dimwit like you won't understand that. I was born and bred here and I know of what I speak. I am a Pentecostal and I sure don't want anyone to impose their religion on me like some Middle Eastern countries. That's the essence of secularity of America. Get that in your charred hungry brain.
Re: Cameras Just Caught Trump Doing Something Not Seen During Obama's Administration by pchukwudi: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Your rant down there is silly and nonsensical.

The question was what the bleep do you smoke that made you claim that America's founding fathers ran away from England because of religious persecution?

What sort of deranged idiocy was that?

[s]
Lucasbalo:
Village champion , show me in the US Constitution where religion is championed. FYI, America is a secular State but a dimwit like you won't understand that. I was born and bred here and I know of what I speak. I am a Pentecostal and I sure don't want anyone to impose their religion on me like some Middle Eastern countries. That's the essence of secularity of America. Get that in your charred hungry brain.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Gaddafi A Pan-africanist When Arabs Generally Dont Like 'black' Africans? / French Report: ISIL Leader Is Mossad Agent / Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.