Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Just Do It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Do It! (470 Views)

Ladies Just Do This, You Will Not Die Haba / Should I Just Do This? [Picture] / "E Dey Pain Me" "E Dey Sweet Me" Wetin Your Partern Just Do' Make We Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Do It! by Boldwinner(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are you wondering how you're ever going to handle a specific task or accomplish something big? Are you worried about how you can make that speech, ask someone out on a date, pass that course, raise those kids? Are you thinking too much about how to do anything? What's bothering you?

I don't know what it is, but one major problem that you may be facing right now is that you're thinking too much about it. Thinking too much about it means that you only extend the time the problem will stay. Think about it. They say, "the journey..[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/02/just-do-it_2.html"]...Read More[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Peoples Comments Before And After Val / Please Help Me Find Her / Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.