Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Labour Room Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Labour Room Experience (1934 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? / Labour Room Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Room Experience by fellybabe(f): 2:33am On Jan 16, 2007
what was ur feeling like when u were going 2 labour room;d pains,anxiety of becoming a mother,a mixed feeling-share it
Re: Labour Room Experience by sammyjl(f): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2007
angry I was so mad with myself for getting pregnant.

The day my pains started, I went to the hospital with my mom, and since everything started so fast that we had to rush to the hospital. It was the worse pain ever. After we got there, my mom had to return back home to get clothing and the necessary things. I kept on asking for my boyfriend and my mom if they had returned and the nurse was like, "when u were doing your things, yo mom was not around" with my scream I told the nurse, "don't tell me nonsense, where is my mom"? It was hectic, I was so hot and really tired of the pains, I kept asking the nurse, when she thinks the baby will come and she sid after, 6-7 hours, just when I heard that, I went out of my mind, just to think of the pains and the hours.

After my baby came, I was shivering like hell but it was all worth it. My boy is now six years and will be seven in August. My boyfriend and I are still together up to now.
kiss
Re: Labour Room Experience by Consultant(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2007
I wrote down my experience in detail and shared it on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8933.0.html. Enjoy. cheesy
Re: Labour Room Experience by fellybabe(f): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2007
@consultant,it's scary.
Re: Labour Room Experience by fellybabe(f): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2007
@consultant,it's scary
@sammy-thanks 4 dat
Re: Labour Room Experience by Consultant(f): 2:11am On Jan 20, 2007
It really wasn't that bad in retrospect. I still think the pain from the toothache i had a while ago was worse - probably because i didn't have the benefit of pain killers then smiley
Re: Labour Room Experience by Flakky26(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2009
The experience is awesome.Im a first time mother,with my baby been 3mths old
I had a protracted labour and was also induced.I thought i was not going to make through vaginal delivery
I was almost opting for a C- Section,the pain was excutiating.I vomitted many times.My water was also forced to break
My husband was with me all thr rubbing my back and praying 4 me.The good news however is the relieve experienced once the bundle of joy is out. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More / His Wife Is Doing Drug / The Meaning Of Mimisola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.