Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) (3385 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / If Your Partner Does Any Of These 5 Things, Never Let Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Sure we are...

But being on a date shouldn't demand me feign my true identity... Does it?

Your point are well articulated but at the sight of some appearances ( feminine curves), some men are just helpless
at the sight of a rich (and really good looking) guy, some girls are just helpless too. But there are some things that demand etiquettes. I'll ignore the good looking rich dude for you, it's a sign of respect and acknowledgement. If I want to hook up with him later, that's my business. But for the duration of the date, I've got eyes only for you.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2017
mayorchelsea:
grin And if a girl does it to you, you'll be the first to shout "Oloshi" Did you mean "olosho"?[/color]And if a girl does it to you, you'll be the first to shout "Oloshi" Did you mean "olosho"?
yeah yeah. Forgive my ignorance.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
at the sight of a rich (and really good looking) guy, some girls are just helpless too. But there are some things that demand etiquettes. I'll ignore the good looking rich dude for you, it's a sign of respect and acknowledgement. If I want to hook up with him later, that's my business. But for the duration of the date, I've got eyes only for you.
You like argument gan..

I'll love to engage you in the subsequent times.

So are you going on a date with me, just to prove a point?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Atleast, it wasn't carved out of someone else's brains.

I hate doing things because of peer pressure or societal demands.
You live in a society, not all rules are bad or with the motive of repressing your individuality. Go through the list again, exactly what rule do you not agree with?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Lols at steal a glance..

I've seen girls steers at guys for minutes, yet they will deny being attracted to them.

What get you attracted to opposite sex
I'm sapoisexual

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sapoisexual
Wao..
It not all about how you or what you've got but but what's in your head
I so much love how your mind works...

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Wao..

It not all about how you or what you've got but but what's in your head

I so much love how your mind works...
Thank you
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by mayorchelsea(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
yeah yeah. Forgive my ignorance.
Lol...ignorance indeed.As if it was a good thing you were actually ignorant of.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
You live in a society, not all rules are bad or with the motive of repressing your individuality. Go through the list again, exactly what rule do you not agree with?
The fact that I agree with most of them doesn't make them binding to me.

See, rules are constraints. The more you tends to follow them, the more you start living a fake life

Like I said, I do things because I'm comfortable with them not because others are doing it. You'll be surprised some of the things you listed are already part of me. I wasn't taught.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you
I'm really longing for a moment to meet you in person
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I'm really longing for a moment to meet you in person
This is your way of asking for a date?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
This is your way of asking for a date?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

I mean yes please.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I mean yes please.
We can always do that in your dreams, or you prefer my dreams?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
We can always do that in your dreams, or you prefer my dreams?
Well, that's ribs cracking..

So you are this funny. Giving people hope and shattering it at the twinkle of an eye isn't cool.

Sly don't do dreams o
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Well, that's ribs cracking..

So you are this funny. Giving people hope and shattering it at the twinkle of an eye isn't cool.

Sly don't do dreams o
At bold, I find that very cool tho

Sly means you're Sylvester?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
At bold, I find that very cool tho
Sly means you're Sylvester?
Nah.
Not even close to my real name.
I'm a twin
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah.

Not even close to my real name.

I'm a twin
Wow that's cool, so tell me your name?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow that's cool, so tell me your name?
I don't intend revealing my identity further...

I guess, I'll just email you the rest of the gist
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I don't intend revealing my identity further...

I guess, I'll just email you the rest of the gist
Okay feel free. But I can't reply cos my mail gat issues.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The fact that I agree with most of them doesn't make them binding to me.

See, rules are constraints. The more you tends to follow them, the more you start living a fake life

Like I said, I do things because I'm comfortable with them not because others are doing it. You'll be surprised some of the things you listed are already part of me. I wasn't taught.
rules are meant to help in maintaining order, but I also see the point you are trying to make.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay feel free. But I can't reply cos my mail gat issues.
Oh, I know what to do.

I'll mention you on another thread entirely
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh, I know what to do.

Okay then
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Lol...ignorance indeed.As if it was a good thing you were actually ignorant of.
It's just a word dude. It doesn't have to mean a good or bad thing before my ignorance can be passed as excusable or inexcusable. Chill.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
rules are meant to help in maintaining order, but I also see the point you are trying to make.
The blog, Is it yours?
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The blog, Is it yours?
smiles. Yes it is.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
smiles. Yes it is.
Good work

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2017
26) Don't ask him whether or not his mum is dead. Seriously. Don't.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Niyuu:
26) Don't ask him whether or not his mum is dead. Seriously. Don't.
why would anyone even want to out rightly ask if you have a parent dead? You did it shey? Oya gist me.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by jakandeola(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh, I know what to do.

it will end in asking for her number
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
why would anyone even want to out rightly ask if you have a parent dead? You did it shey? Oya gist me.

Ah.. Not me o.. A friend.

She was joking.. But he didn't find it funny.. grin.
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by stuffsabouttara(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Niyuu:

Ah.. Not me o.. A friend.

She was joking.. But he didn't find it funny.. grin.
omg. That's the way a guy asked me where I'm from and what do I do for a living. I replied him I'm from the North and I steal human parts to sell to private research institutions. It was supposed to make him laugh but...
Re: 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third) by EmperorTech: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have on countless occasions took ladies out and ended up collecting some other ladies contacts, so 18 doesn't applies to me. Its fun doing it.

You tried with your list!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. / Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.