Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tu Baba And True Baba - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tu Baba And True Baba (9929 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
He won't read that I'm certain of, everything you state is just entering one ear and getting out of the other!

That's why I didn't bother to respond to the false accusations that Saudi didn't take in refugees.I know for a fact that both Saudi and Qatar accepted certain amount of refugees, gave them residences and sponsors their living. Unlike in other countries, they aren't kept in refugee camps, they are given apartments, are allowed to work and go to schools. The GCC in general also give charities to countries like Turkey to hosts refugees and care for them. The link explains more about why the GCC in general don't have official records of taking in 'refugees'.

http://www.opensourceinvestigations.com/syria/gulf-states-response-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/saudi-arabia-denies-giving-syrians-sanctuary-150912050746572.html

https://www.facebook.com/notes/islam-mohamed/saudi-aid-to-syrian-refugees-is-enough-truths-revealed-lies-exposed/10156125779865294/?_rdr=p

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

What exactly really they clamoring for? Can you tell us?
Their right.

You said maybe, we work with facts here. Many Royals have been executed for various crimes including murder. So you need to come up with proves for whatever assertion you make.
The Saudi sharia law most times gives partial justice to wealthy people, and not only In Saudi Arabia, also here in northern part of Nigeira. I'm not saying they don't execute wealthy people but most time sharia law is enforced on average poor people.

It is true that Saudi judges exercise broad powers of interpretation. Discretion, however, does not equal independence, and execution-addicted Saudi courts always err on the side of government supremacy, often to the detriment of their impartiality.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/partial-justice-how-saudi-executions-serve-monarchy-1013161145

There are Syrians, Yemenis, Palestinians and even Burma Muslims in Saudi. Please can you give us the secret reason not some conspiracy theories!

Saudi Arabia claims it has admitted half a million Syrians since 2011. Syrians are welcome to come, the argument goes, even if they are not legally registered as refugees.
Rights groups are not convinced. Visa restrictions make it difficult for Syrians to enter Gulf countries in practice, and even harder to stay. “These countries are not making clear, logistically and technically, to these people that your destination could be the Gulf,” says Qadi. “They have to make it clear. They have to announce it.”

http://time.com/4025187/arab-states-syrian-refugees/

Saudi always claim they accepted refugees to their land but they are yet to show evidence, they gave excuses that 'we don't boast" which is lame. At least it is very obvious that U.S accepted refugees.

You and you! No other but you!
I was ones a gullible like you and your fellows, I use to defend every tom and díck Hadiths as long as it is Hadiths, even the ones that are barbaric.

I'm now an ex gullibian. grin

The hadith never promoted anything you think of, you're just trying to be deliberate mischievous. Here's the full ahadith:

“There will appear after me rulers, they will not guide by my guidance, and they will not establish my Sunnah; there will be amongst them men whose hearts will be hearts of devils in the bodies of men!” He was asked: “How should I behave, O Messenger of Allāh, if I reach that time?” He replied: “Hear and obey the Amīr (i.e. the ruler), even if he beats your back and [illegally] takes your wealth – hear and obey!” Muslim in the Sahīh, Book of Rulership.

Could you be sincere and tell exactly how this ahadith is glorifying slave-master?

You are not making any sense here. This Hadith is about submitting to an evil ruler a slave master, stoic syndrome. Glorifying slave master and slavery.

Our forefathers fought for their freedom which you're enjoying today, this Hadiths is the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
snapscore:

That's why I didn't bother to respond to the false accusations that Saudi didn't take in refugees.I know for a fact that both Saudi and Qatar accepted certain amount of refugees, gave them residences and sponsors their living. Unlike in other countries, they aren't kept in refugee camps, they are given apartments, are allowed to work and go to schools. The GCC in general also give charities to countries like Turkey to hosts refugees and care for them. The link explains more about why the GCC in general don't have official records of taking in 'refugees'.

http://www.opensourceinvestigations.com/syria/gulf-states-response-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/saudi-arabia-denies-giving-syrians-sanctuary-150912050746572.html

https://www.facebook.com/notes/islam-mohamed/saudi-aid-to-syrian-refugees-is-enough-truths-revealed-lies-exposed/10156125779865294/?_rdr=p
Madam, Saudi are only deceiving you about accepting refugees.

[img]https://refugeeresettlementwatch.files./2015/09/gulf-states-640x438-640x480.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
Madam, Saudi are only deceiving you about accepting refugees.

[img]https://refugeeresettlementwatch.files./2015/09/gulf-states-640x438-640x480.png[/img]

Those stats are nothing but a lie. I have personally met Syrian refugees in Qatar.

I can attest to the things I posted that was why I said I know for a fact. Maybe it's because they aren't recorded as refugees in the GCC, but both Saudi and Qatar took in the Syrian people. They also give humanitarian aid to countries that hosts refugees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
snapscore:

Those stats are nothing but a lie. I have personally met Syrian refugees in Qatar.

I can attest the things I posted that was why I said I know for a fact. Maybe it's because they aren't recorded as refugees in the GCC, but both Saudi and Qatar took in the Syrian people. They also give humanitarian aid to countries that hosts refugees.

Please Don't waste your time on the new shi'a recruit. Allow him to write what he feels like and believe what he wish. Giving him attention is a waste of time except when necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Empiree: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
They accept refugees or not, Muslim countries collectively are a failure to their people.

They should be the one more vocal at accepting refugees rather than the West.

Any wonder why refugees turned to the West for santuary instead of their brethren?.

We had to protest refugees ban for them to be welcomed in the US whereas Allah says that His earth has space. These refugees would come to the US and some of them convert to their fake religion bcuz of our failures.

Either way, Muslim countries are not doing enough whatsoever. I'm not gonna defend any of them blindly. Some of them go as far as helping kufar bomb their fellow Muslim countries. What a shame!

If not that Americans stand with Muslims on this, I'm sure crazy Christians would be saying " but Muslims are not allowed to seek residence in the land of kufar".

It is high time for them to put their sectarian differences aside and do the needful. They should be the ones making noise about accepting refugees. Not the West.

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
snapscore:

I can attest to the things I posted that was why I said I know for a fact. Maybe it's because they aren't recorded as refugees in the GCC, but both Saudi and Qatar took in the Syrian people. They also give humanitarian aid to countries that hosts refugees.
And how do you want me to believe this?
No doubt there are few syrian immigrants living in Saudi. Saudi Arabia are currently not accepting any refugees, they are strict in giving visa.

Turkey and Lebanon really tried.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Empiree:
They accept refugees or not, Muslim countries collectively are a failure for their people.

They should be the one more vocal at acceptingredients refugees rather than the West.

Any wonder why refugees turned to the West for santuary instead of their brethren?.

We had to protest refugees ban for them to be welcomed in the US whereas Allah says that His earth had space. These refugees would come to the US and some of them convert to their fake religionot bcuz of our failures.

Either way, Muslim countries are not doing enough whatsoever. I'm not gonna defend any of them blindly. Since of them go as helping kufar bomb their fellow Muslim counties. What a shame!

If not that Americans stand with Muslims on this, I'm sure crazy Christians would be saying " but Muslims are not allowed to seek residence in the land of kufar".

It is high time for them to put their sectarian differences aside and do the needful. They should be the ones making noise about accepting refugees. Not the West.
Thank you sir!
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who said protest is evil and doesn't work.?

Federal government don dey hear peoples voice, dem dey fear. grin grin cheesy

We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians
https://www.nairaland.com/3613932/heard-cries-loud-clear-osinbajo

#istandwithNigeria
Aluta continua!!

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
They are coming out ooo, See Mr. Tinubu. grin

Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video)
https://www.nairaland.com/3614157/tinubu-addresses-istandwithnigeria-protesters-led

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
And how do you want me to believe this?
No doubt there are few syrian immigrants living in Saudi. Saudi Arabia are currently not accepting any refugees, they are strict in giving visa.

Turkey and Lebanon really tried.

I believe you mentioned a few post earlier that the refugees aren't legally registered as refugees. Hence, stats about them cannot be counted.

Secondly, part of the reasons most of the refugees are in Lebanon and Turkey is because

1) They share a border with Syria. Hence, it's easier to get to compared to Saudi or other GCC states.
2) UN and other NGO's are situated at the boarders to accept them.
3) Saudi and other GCC continuously donates millions of dollars to support the host countries.
Additionally, as I mentioned earlier, refugees GCC take in aren't treated as refugees. Unlike in other countries where they are restricted, the GCC government take responsibilities for these people. They allow them integrate into the society, provide them with housing, residency permits, education and allow them to seek jobs.

Lastly, according to diffen.com -An Immigrant is an individual who leaves one’s country to settle in another, whereas refugees are defined as persons, who are forced to move out of one’s country due to restriction or danger to their lives. Immigrants are usually driven by economic factors, or they want to be close to family.

So the Syrians the Saudi government and other GCC let in don't fall under the category of an immigrant. They are refugees.

@Friendchoice, I only came to clarify because it would be unfair for me to be quiet. I will heed to your advice. I find it interesting that only 7% of the refugees are in Europe. I expected there would be a lot more with the way things are reported in the media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
They are coming out ooo, See Mr. Tinubu. grin

Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video)
https://www.nairaland.com/3614157/tinubu-addresses-istandwithnigeria-protesters-led

The protest was indeed successful.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by sino(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
The words of the Prophet (SAW) are always true, the narration which states we should obey the leader is very instructive, Yorubas would say, “ti owo eni o ba te iku ida, ko kin bere iku to pa baba re” that is, when you are not capable to defend yourself, you don’t go inquiring what killed your father...Well that is a story for another day... As it is already established, revolt, protests, uprising, civil disobedience etc., is frowned at in Islam. Of course there are other views that accept peaceful protest with guidelines, some of which are as follows:

1. They shall not be accompanied by any Haraam activity such as violence, disrupting the peace, vandalism, coercion of unwilling people to participate by threats of violence, damage to persons or property, music, dancing, vulgarity, rowdy and uncouth behaviour, hindering the safe movement of non-participants or any other act that is un-Islamic in nature. All of the above acts are incorrect. In all of the above cases, support is being shown to others who are oppressed, but by the above acts, the protestor is 'oppressing' his own soul in the process. The protestor's activity should not become a manifestation of "Rabbana zalamna anfusana - O Allah, we have indeed oppressed ourselves." The organisers of these protest events have a greater responsibility to take the necessary measures that none of the above things take place, by arranging marshals and so on.

2. It shall not lead to the neglect of one's primary responsibilities such as proper fulfillment of Salaah on its time, or a student neglecting his studies, or an employee neglecting his work duty unless permission is sought from the employer

3. The act of expressing protest must not be considered as the end-all and be-all of a Muslim's responsibility towards the oppressed. Such an attitude needs revision. Rather, it should be regarded as a means for greater involvement in the struggle against oppression. Muslims should never allow themselves to get ensnared in the deceptive thinking that by merely joining a protest event or two, they have truly fulfilled their duty towards the oppressed.

4. On the point of burning flags and effigies, caution must be exercised in not allowing the main issues from becoming obscured or covered. For example, at certain protest events, flags (and effigies) of countries that are friendly towards an oppressive regime are also burnt. From a strategic point of view, this may not be the ideal form of protest. Citizens of those nations, who may not fully understand the rationale behind this, will not take kindly to watching their country's flag being burnt. Driven by a spirit of patriotism, they may in turn develop negative attitudes towards the oppressed people. This is counter-productive to the purpose of the protest, which was supposed to have influenced public opinion and not the other way around. The focus must therefore be kept primarily on the oppressor and must not shift away from the actual villains towards their supporters and sympathisers. It is observed that some protest events unwittingly fall into this trap.

Source
Now coming to the Nigerian protest, aside the fact that it may not necessarily abide by the above guidelines, the questions are, after the protest, what next?! "You" said it is peaceful protest, would sending a delegation to table your issues with this government not achieve the same result or even better?! A protest can easily turn into chaos, and loss of lives and properties, is that what we want?! If you say the government does not listen, do you think they would listen to you if you are doing a peaceful protest, inside the national stadium, and every other Nigerian is going about his or her own business?! If we shut down Nigeria, in the name of protest, who would lose?! Is it the masses who are already finding it hard to survive and have no food at home except for his daily hustling, or the politician, who has enough food for a month in his store house?!

Islam is a practical religion; there is wisdom behind every statement of the Prophet (SAW). During Abacha's regime, why didn't people protest?! What would have happened to those calling for protest?! What would have happened if people gathered and started protesting against his regime?! Someone cited the Arab spring, so self-immolation is something laudable and worthy to emulate?! And how has it helped the people so far?! Is the success of changing leadership comparable to the civil wars, loss of lives and properties?! Are the countries that successfully overthrew their government living in Eldorado? Did it not all start with a "peaceful" protest?!

Now none of these protesters are giving practical solutions to our problems, everyone is looking up to the government to do the magic, I don't know when complaining about a problem is a solution to the problem, do you think the government doesn’t know that things are bad?! Is this government not doing anything at all?! We are in recession! Youths are unemployed, we do not have electricity! We have security challenges! Things are now expensive! etc. Yeah that is what we are going to go shout, then what next?!

What I am trying to say is, if we want quick "change", we need a revolution, an uprising, and that does not guarantee success, and a wonderful life afterwards, and the fact that peaceful protest would be an unnecessary waste of everybody's time and energy and may lead to chaos, when a delegation, representing the masses, would be better off. And also if those who are in power do not give a damn ([b]men whose hearts will be hearts of devils in the bodies of men!), [/b]and you insist on protesting continuously which would definitely escalate, they would unleash mayhem on you the citizenry such that you would beg on your knees for it to stop, then you would know the wisdom behind seeking better ways to effect a positive change and seeking the face of your Creator!

If you are in doubt, ask the people of Syria!

We have 2 more years to tolerate this government, of which I am positive that things would become better by then in sha Allah, and if not, we can always vote for another change, except, the fact remains that we as a people are not sincere with what we really want and clamoring for.

“Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.”
(Q 13:11)

Change Starts with YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by sino(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Empiree:
They accept refugees or not, Muslim countries collectively are a failure to their people.

They should be the one more vocal at accepting refugees rather than the West.

We had to protest refugees ban for them to be welcomed in the US whereas Allah says that His earth has space. These refugees would come to the US and some of them convert to their fake religion bcuz of our failures.

Either way, Muslim countries are not doing enough whatsoever. I'm not gonna defend any of them blindly. Some of them go as far as helping kufar bomb their fellow Muslim countries. What a shame!

But Turkey and Jordan, which are majority Muslim countries, or we can call them Muslim countries, accepted the highest percentage of refugees, and they are not making any noise about it, not to mention the following information from huffingtonpost:

"With Saudi Arabia’s non-signatory status, the Syrians residing in Saudi Arabia are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. According to Nabil Othman, the UNHCR regional representative to the Gulf region, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia at the time of his statement. The government itself of Saudi Arabia has stated that it has, over the past five years since the start of the conflict hosted 2.5 million refugees."

Source

I think you have been swayed by the mainstream media to believe contrary to the facts on ground.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
snapscore:

I believe you mentioned a few post earlier that the refugees aren't legally registered as refugees. Hence, stats about them cannot be counted.

Secondly, part of the reasons most of the refugees are in Lebanon and Turkey is because

1) They share a border with Syria. Hence, it's easier to get to compared to Saudi or other GCC states.
2) UN and other NGO's are situated at the boarders to accept them.
3) Saudi and other GCC continuously donates millions of dollars to support the host countries.
Additionally, as I mentioned earlier, refugees GCC take in aren't treated as refugees. Unlike in other countries where they are restricted, the GCC government take responsibilities for these people. They allow them integrate into the society, provide them with housing, residency permits, education and allow them to seek jobs.

Lastly, according to diffen.com -An Immigrant is an individual who leaves one’s country to settle in another, whereas refugees are defined as persons, who are forced to move out of one’s country due to restriction or danger to their lives. Immigrants are usually driven by economic factors, or they want to be close to family.

So the Syrians the Saudi government and other GCC let in don't fall under the category of an immigrant. They are refugees.

@Friendchoice, I only came to clarify because it would be unfair for me to be quiet. I will heed to your advice. I find it interesting that only 7% of the refugees are in Europe. I expected there would be a lot more with the way things are reported in the media.

If indeed Saudi Arabia allowed refugees in their country, why are they not recorded?

Saudi donated weapons, Saudi are part of Syria war.

I won't call the Syrian in Saudi refugees, they are immigrants, most of Syrian in Saudi migrated before the syria war.. Saudi are currently NOT accepting refugees, they are very strict in giving visa.

Saudis are good at sugar coating.

I'm yet to see pictures of Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Empiree: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
sino:

But Turkey and Jordan, which are majority Muslim countries, or we can call them Muslim countries, accepted the highest percentage of refugees, and they are not making any noise about it, not to mention the following information from huffingtonpost:

"With Saudi Arabia’s non-signatory status, the Syrians residing in Saudi Arabia are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. According to Nabil Othman, the UNHCR regional representative to the Gulf region, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia at the time of his statement. The government itself of Saudi Arabia has stated that it has, over the past five years since the start of the conflict hosted 2.5 million refugees."

Source

I think you have been swayed by the mainstream media to believe contrary to the facts on ground.
I dont think i am. As you can see, I neither deny whether they accepted Syrians. Good to know they are called "brothers and sisters". I understand the West have their motives.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
As of September 2015, the flow of refugees to the European Union has increased significantly, and there is a rise in criticism of Muslim nations for allegedly accepting few refugees. The Syrian Civil War forced millions to flee their homes in search of safety. Saudi Arabia, as a rich country, was heavily criticized for not offering land to Syrian refugees – it only offers resettlement for asylum-seekers whose families already reside in Saudi Arabia.

The CIA World Factbook estimated that as of 2013, foreign nationals living in Saudi Arabia made up about 21% of the population. Total number of Syrians in Saudi Arabia was 100,000 before the start of Syrian Civil War

However, according to a Saudi official, Saudi Arabia has issued residency permits to 100,000 Syrians.[6] On the other hand, the BBC claims, "Most successful cases are Syrians already in the Gulf states extending their stays, or those entering because they have family there,"[4] and, "No Syrians claiming asylum have been taken in by Saudi Arabia or other wealthy Gulf countries."

Syrians in Saudi Arabia include migrants from Syria to Saudi Arabia and their descendants. The number of Syrians in Saudi Arabia (referred to as "Arab brothers and sisters in distress) is estimated to be at around 500,000[1] people in August 2015 and consists mainly of temporary foreign workers.

Saudi foreign ministry officials claim that the nation has received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since 2011.[10][11]However, the BBC reports that Saudi Arabia has let in 500,000 Syrian refugees since 2011,[12] while Arab News reported that Saudi Arabia was already home to 500,000 Syrians[13] Saudi Arabia claims to have granted 100,000 Syrians residency. An official from Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Saudi Arabia "made it a point not to deal with them as 'refugees'."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia

This revealed a lot, in fact it has sum everything up.

It is cear Saudi are good at sugarcoating.

- When I said many Syrian in Saudi are immigrants
- When I said they are strict in giving visa
- When I said they are good at sugarcoating
- When I said there are no evidence of Syrian refugees in Saudi.

I was saying the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
Their right.

Like what rights exactly, please be factual! A Saudi hater can only be:

1. Shia(not all Shias because we have some of them supporting the government)
2. A Khariji(those terrorist group fanboys)
3. An ignoramus.

The Saudi sharia law most times gives partial justice to wealthy people, and not only In Saudi Arabia, also here in northern part of Nigeira. I'm not saying they don't execute wealthy people but most time sharia law is enforced on average poor people.

Saudi Arabia is a country which tries it utmost best to run on Shariah, and they're the only country which has ever come close to that. Now that doesn't mean they're perfect, in fact they make mistakes and even the early Muslims made mistakes. If Royals are executed, in fact there was a nephew of King Faisal(rah) who protested against modernization, he was allowed to do so, King Faisal gave a command that if they fire the first shot, the police could engage them and he did.

So if they're punished what else do you want?

It is true that Saudi judges exercise broad powers of interpretation. Discretion, however, does not equal independence, and execution-addicted Saudi courts always err on the side of government supremacy, often to the detriment of their impartiality.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/partial-justice-how-saudi-executions-serve-monarchy-1013161145

This coming from an article in which it's editor sits and compose articles in London but know alot about Saudi judicial system. Quite ironic!

Saudi Arabia claims it has admitted half a million Syrians since 2011. Syrians are welcome to come, the argument goes, even if they are not legally registered as refugees.
Rights groups are not convinced. Visa restrictions make it difficult for Syrians to enter Gulf countries in practice, and even harder to stay. “These countries are not making clear, logistically and technically, to these people that your destination could be the Gulf,” says Qadi. “They have to make it clear. They have to announce it.”

I don't understand this your quote, I've created threads with ample proofs of Saudi and other Gulf countries helping the refugees. Snapscore also provided some nice links, why not visit and clear your ignorance. Besides, the refugees are mostly Muslims, so what have you done exactly to help them? Don't tell me you pray for them, be sincere and don't lie(Allaah would ask you on the day of Judgement).

Saudi always claim they accepted refugees to their land but they are yet to show evidence, they gave excuses that 'we don't boast" which is lame. At least it is very obvious that U.S accepted refugees.

You not seeing something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, if you want to see refugees, go and visit and inquire about them. It'll be reasonable since you want to see everything first hand.

The Huffpost states:

According to Nabil Othman, the UNHCR regional representative to the Gulf region, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia at the time of his statement. The government itself of Saudi Arabia has stated that it has, over the past five years since the start of the conflict hosted 2.5 million refugees.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8175924

So if the UN confirms it, then who are you to disapprove?

I was ones a gullible like you and your fellows, I use to defend every tom and díck Hadiths as long as it is Hadiths, even the ones that are barbaric.

I was once like you, just because something is beyond my reasoning, I began to hate and beat my chest. I'm not longer gullible, your reason for rejecting is because they're barbaric, even if you criticize from morning till night, it doesn't change anything. The only time people would take you seriously is if you can establish that they're not authentic. So whatever you state now is just blabbings.

I'm now an ex gullibian. grin

You need not to tell anyone, we're to say if you're gullible or not. You are!

You are not making any sense here. This Hadith is about submitting to an evil ruler a slave master, stoic syndrome. Glorifying slave master and slavery.

Our forefathers fought for their freedom which you're enjoying today, this Hadiths is the opposite.

The hadith doesn't glorify slave masters, stop putting in your gullible meanings into it. Concerning our forefathers fighting against colonialists that's something entirely different, Islam has its conditions for fighting invaders, you fight them if you have the power and resort to peace of you don't because it'll result to incessant bloodshed of Muslims.

Scholars have said the Palestinians should be patient and stop attacking the Israelis, there's a reason behind it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
As of September 2015, the flow of refugees to the European Union has increased significantly, and there is a rise in criticism of Muslim nations for allegedly accepting few refugees. The Syrian Civil War forced millions to flee their homes in search of safety. Saudi Arabia, as a rich country, was heavily criticized for not offering land to Syrian refugees – it only offers resettlement for asylum-seekers whose families already reside in Saudi Arabia.

The article in the beginning says saudi was criticized for that, you emboldened it as if it's a fact, it's a statement of why the article is being written. I hope you studied English language in school language.

The CIA World Factbook estimated that as of 2013, foreign nationals living in Saudi Arabia made up about 21% of the population. Total number of Syrians in Saudi Arabia was 100,000 before the start of Syrian Civil War

Before the start of the war, there were 100,000, there's nothing surprising here. However you ignored an important part which states:

Saudi Arabia, like all the other Arab states of the Persian Gulf, is not a signatory to the 1951 United Nations Refugee Convention,[8] which mandates member states to protect refugees within their country. However, according to a Saudi official, Saudi Arabia has issued residency permits to 100,000 Syrians.

However, according to a Saudi official, Saudi Arabia has issued residency permits to 100,000 Syrians.[6] On the other hand, the BBC claims, "Most successful cases are Syrians already in the Gulf states extending their stays, or those entering because they have family there,"[4] and, "No Syrians claiming asylum have been taken in by Saudi Arabia or other wealthy Gulf countries."

Notice the underlined, that's the statement of the BBC and other Western Media which propagated that Saudi accepted no refugees.

Syrians in Saudi Arabia include migrants from Syria to Saudi Arabia and their descendants. The number of Syrians in Saudi Arabia (referred to as "Arab brothers and sisters in distress) is estimated to be at around 500,000[1] people in August 2015 and consists mainly of temporary foreign workers.

There was an increase from 100,000 before the war to 500,000 in 2015. Does that ring a bell?

Saudi foreign ministry officials claim that the nation has received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since 2011.[10][11]However, the BBC reports that Saudi Arabia has let in 500,000 Syrian refugees since 2011,[12] while Arab News reported that Saudi Arabia was already home to 500,000 Syrians[13] Saudi Arabia claims to have granted 100,000 Syrians residency. An official from Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Saudi Arabia "made it a point not to deal with them as 'refugees'."[/i]

This was under the conflicting versions, however I'll go with the ministry of foreign affairs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia

The article then stated: Some Western media outlets have criticized the international community for saying that Saudi Arabia has taken no refugees. The Huffington Post has claimed that outlets in the US have exploited a technicality used by the UN to count Syrian refugees, and that it is more plausible that 500,000 Syrian refugees are currently in Saudi Arabia.

This revealed a lot, in fact it has sum everything up.

It is cear Saudi are good at sugarcoating.

- When I said many Syrian in Saudi are immigrants
- When I said they are strict in giving visa
- When I said they are good at sugarcoating
- When I said there are no evidence of Syrian refugees in Saudi.

I was saying the fact.

You were lying because the article in no way supports you, snapscore has given you proves, go read. There many Saudi run camps in Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon, an example is the Zaatari camp and they pour in millions of dollars to help the Syrians. So tintingz, what exactly have you done for the refugees?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
If indeed Saudi Arabia allowed refugees in their country, why are they not recorded?

Saudi donated weapons, Saudi are part of Syria war.

I won't call the Syrian in Saudi refugees, they are immigrants, most of Syrian in Saudi migrated before the syria war.. Saudi are currently NOT accepting refugees, they are very strict in giving visa.

Saudis are good at sugar coating.

I'm yet to see pictures of Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia.
They're not refugees in saudi because saudi is not a signatory to the UN refugee bla bla bla, they don't put their brothers into camps under hot desert sun. There were only 100,000 Syrians in saudi before the war, how come you say majority came before the war? Are you giving "majority" another meaning?

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
They're not refugees in saudi because saudi is not a signatory to the UN refugee bla bla bla, they don't put their brothers into camps under hot desert sun. There were only 100,000 Syrians in saudi before the war, how come you say majority came before the war? Are you giving "majority" another meaning?

Ogbeni, i dey wait for you on WhatsApp undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Ogbeni, i dey wait for you on WhatsApp undecided undecided
I don answer na! grin grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
Your reasoning doesn't tell you that the 100,000 Syrian that migrated before the civil war will procreate increasing in population, let not talk about the high rate of polygamy in the country.

Again majority of Syrian in Saudi are immigrants, the 500,000 refugees they claim they took in have families or a stay in Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
Your reasoning doesn't tell you that the 100,000 Syrian that migrated before the civil war will procreate increasing in population, let not talk about the high rate of polygamy in the country.

So 100,000 in 2011 will procreate to give birth to 500,000 in 2015. Like Wth!

Again majority of Syrian in Saudi are immigrants, the 500,000 refugees they claim they took in have families or a stay in Saudi.

The number was 100,000 in 2011 and then increase to 500,000. Call it whatever you want, they accepted the refugees from Syria and Yemen. What have you done to help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

Like what rights exactly, please be factual! A Saudi hater can only be:

1. Shia(not all Shias because we have some of them supporting the government)
2. A Khariji(those terrorist group fanboys)
3. An ignoramus.
Sectarianism syndrome as usual. grin

There are converted non-muslims in Saudi, there are Saudis citizens that flee from the country because of their stoic syndrome.

Saudi Arabia is a country which tries it utmost best to run on Shariah, and they're the only country which has ever come close to that. Now that doesn't mean they're perfect, in fact they make mistakes and even the early Muslims made mistakes. If Royals are executed, in fact there was a nephew of King Faisal(rah) who protested against modernization, he was allowed to do so, King Faisal gave a command that if they fire the first shot, the police could engage them and he did.

So if they're punished what else do you want?
Good, so they make mistakes when it comes to government supremacy or monarchs. cool

This coming from an article in which it's editor sits and compose articles in London but know alot about Saudi judicial system. Quite ironic!
The site is a middle east eye, part of journalism is investigative journalism. There might lies in what they say but we can't call it all lies. There must be investigative evidence before publishing a report.

I don't understand this your quote, I've created threads with ample proofs of Saudi and other Gulf countries helping the refugees. Snapscore also provided some nice links, why not visit and clear your ignorance. Besides, the refugees are mostly Muslims, so what have you done exactly to help them? Don't tell me you pray for them, be sincere and don't lie(Allaah would ask you on the day of Judgement).
Saudis are helping Syrian immigrants, people that have families in Saudi, they might be sending goodies to the refugees in other settlement but they are not accepting them to their country. Let agree they accepted 500,000, what about the rest millions still begging for stay?

im in Africa, Nigeria, do I look like a government rescuer agency?

No Syrians claiming asylum have been taken in by Saudi Arabia or other wealthy Gulf countries." - Wikipedia

You not seeing something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, if you want to see refugees, go and visit and inquire about them. It'll be reasonable since you want to see everything first hand.
Can you take me there?

The Huffpost states:

[quote]According to Nabil Othman, the UNHCR regional representative to the Gulf region, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia at the time of his statement. The government itself of Saudi Arabia has stated that it has, over the past five years since the start of the conflict hosted 2.5 million refugees.[/i]
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8175924

So if the UN confirms it, then who are you to disapprove?

500,000 only? And which 2.5 million refugees? Where are they?

The thing is that, this are just claims.

And which UN confirms it? undecided

I was once like you, just because something is beyond my reasoning, I began to hate and beat my chest. I'm not longer gullible, your reason for rejecting is because they're barbaric, even if you criticize from morning till night, it doesn't change anything. The only time people would take you seriously is if you can establish that they're not authentic. So whatever you state now is just blabbings.
So you believe in a stoic syndrome hadith? Who's the gullible here abeg?

You need not to tell anyone, we're to say if you're gullible or not. You are!
Lol, Oya bring your back lemme beat you!

The hadith doesn't glorify slave masters, stop putting in your gullible meanings into it. Concerning our forefathers fighting against colonialists that's something entirely different, Islam has its conditions for fighting invaders, you fight them if you have the power and resort to peace of you don't because it'll result to incessant bloodshed of Muslims.

Scholars have said the Palestinians should be patient and stop attacking the Israelis, there's a reason behind it.
The hadith is not different from colonialism ways. Stoic syndrome.
Bring your back lemme beat you with koboko, you must obey ooo!

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

So 100,000 in 2011 will procreate to give birth to 500,000 in 2015. Like Wth!

The number was 100,000 in 2011 and then increase to 500,000. Call it whatever you want, they accepted the refugees from Syria and Yemen. What have you done to help?
The reports said there are Syrian descendants and immigrants, now with the high rate of polygamy in Saudi, each Alhajis with at least 4 wives won't the population increase?

The 100,000 Syrian migrated to Saudi before the civil war, there are no exact year.

Helping is not a big deal as I can donate into any available account provided by the government.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
The reports said there are Syrian descendants and immigrants, now with the high rate of polygamy in Saudi, each Alhajis with at least 4 wives won't the population increase?

Lmao!!! grin grin grin Seriously no comment on this, so 100,000 in 2011 married 4 wives each and immediately gave birth to 500,000? Are you telling me all the 100,000 in 2011 are men? So there are no women, children, elderly? This guy sef! grin grin

The 100,000 Syrian migrated to Saudi before the civil war, there are no exact year.

The article said before the war, don't twist anything please.

Helping is not a big deal as I can donate into any available account provided by the government.

It's not about you helping, the Syrian war started in 2011 and we're 2017. What have you done for them for the past 6years?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
Sectarianism syndrome as usual. grin

So which are you? Chose amongst, are you a Shia, a Khariji or ignoramus?

There are converted non-muslims in Saudi, there are Saudis citizens that flee from the country because of their stoic syndrome.

Last time I checked, Saudi population is increasing due to foreigners. Looks like the foreigners like this "stoic" nature of Saudi Arabia.

Good, so they make mistakes when it comes to government supremacy or monarchs. cool

For them to execute their own shows how they try to impartial, it shows they try their utmost best to implement Shariah.

The site is a middle east eye, part of journalism is investigative journalism. There might lies in what they say but we can't call it all lies. There must be investigative evidence before publishing a report.

You can't site behind your desk in London and claim to know about a country's judicial system. It's not done l

Saudis are helping Syrian immigrants, people that have families in Saudi, they might be sending goodies to the refugees in other settlement but they are not accepting them to their country. Let agree they accepted 500,000, what about the rest millions still begging for stay?

They've accepted many refugees including those who have families. I'm happy you're now changing your position, initially you claimed they accepted none but now you're admitting they helped families. It doesn't stop there, they've helped them with millions of dollars and helped established camps in Jordan, Turkey. In fact those who have ailments are treated in saudi hospitals! What else do you want?

im in Africa, Nigeria, do I look like a government rescuer agency?

Then keep mute if you have nothing reasonable to say!

No Syrians claiming asylum have been taken in by Saudi Arabia or other wealthy Gulf countries." - Wikipedia

An allegation by BBC which is part of the Western News agency that has always been hate mongering saudi arabia on the refugee crisis.

Can you take me there?

Na me carry you come this world? undecided

500,000 only? And which 2.5 million refugees? Where are they?

Abe shokoto! grin

The thing is that, this are just claims.

Says you abi? You never cease to amaze me, so saudi should start snapping refugees because of gullible fellows like you abi? Mtcheww!

As for your usual talks whenever things are explained to you, as I've clearly done. Anyone with an iota of sense would know you seriously have no point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

The article in the beginning says saudi was criticized for that, you emboldened it as if it's a fact, it's a statement of why the article is being written. I hope you studied English language in school language.
It says Saudi was criticize for not accepting refugees. Go back and re-read again.

You did something that's not good, won't you be criticized?

I should be asking you if you studied English in school.

Before the start of the war, there were 100,000, there's nothing surprising here. However you ignored an important part which states:

Saudi Arabia, like all the other Arab states of the Persian Gulf, is not a signatory to the 1951 United Nations Refugee Convention,[8] which mandates member states to protect refugees within their country. However, according to a Saudi official, Saudi Arabia has issued residency permits to 100,000 Syrians.
The article has already said there different claims of refugees accepted by Saudi.

Some report said 100,000, some said 500,000, some claim 2.5 million. Haba this lies too much. !!

Saudi foreign ministry officials claim that the nation has received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since 2011.[10][11]However, the BBC reports that Saudi Arabia has let in 500,000 Syrian refugees since 2011,[12] while Arab News reported that Saudi Arabia was already home to 500,000 Syrians[13] Saudi Arabia claims to have granted 100,000 Syrians residency. An official from Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Saudi Arabia "made it a point not to deal with them as 'refugees'. - Wikipedia

Notice the underlined, that's the statement of the BBC and other Western Media which propagated that Saudi accepted no refugees.
Saudi themselves are not clear about the refugees in their country, they are just sugarcoating everything.

There was an increase from 100,000 before the war to 500,000 in 2015. Does that ring a bell?
The Alhajis wives procreated.

This was under the conflicting versions, however I'll go with the ministry of foreign affairs.
2.5 million or 500,000 or 100,000 refugees reports, which one?

The article then stated: Some Western media outlets have criticized the international community for saying that Saudi Arabia has taken no refugees. The Huffington Post has claimed that outlets in the US have exploited a technicality used by the UN to count Syrian refugees, and that it is more plausible that 500,000 Syrian refugees are currently in Saudi Arabia.
It is now 500,000 I thought it was 2.5 million. grin

Saudi has already shot themselves in the leg, that's why they were being criticize.

No wonder this man said:

You were lying because the article in no way supports you, snapscore has given you proves, go read. There many Saudi run camps in Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon, an example is the Zaatari camp and they pour in millions of dollars to help the Syrians. So tintingz, what exactly have you done for the refugees?
Saudis don't have any refugees camp anywhere, the ones they have in their country is empty and they claim they accepted 2.5 million refugees.

I'm not in any foreign government agency how will I reach to them? If there is any account donation provided by government, I'm ready to donate.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
tintingz:
It says Saudi was criticize for not accepting refugees. Go back and re-read again.

You did something that's not good, won't you be criticized?

How can they be criticized when they're a signatory to UN's Refugee Convention? They're not refugees in Saudi, is it too hard for you to decipher?

I should be asking you if you studied English in school.

Of course I studied English language, you're the one didn't because if you did, you interpret a criticism to be a fact.

The article has already said there different claims of refugees accepted by Saudi.

Some report said 100,000, some said 500,000, some claim 2.5 million. Haba this lies to much. !!

There were 100,000 before the war, 500,000 was later accepted at some point and the foreign ministry accepted 2.5 million since 2011 as you've stated below.

Saudi foreign ministry officials claim that the nation has received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since 2011.[10][11]However, the BBC reports that Saudi Arabia has let in 500,000 Syrian refugees since 2011,[12] while Arab News reported that Saudi Arabia was already home to 500,000 Syrians[13] Saudi Arabia claims to have granted 100,000 Syrians residency. An official from Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Saudi Arabia "made it a point not to deal with them as 'refugees'. - Wikipedia

Saudi themselves are not clear about the refugees in their country, they are just sugarcoating everything.

You see why I saw you didn't likely study English language in school. Saudi Arabia Ministry claimed 2.5 million while other news outlets claimed other figures.

The Alhajis wives procreated.

grin grin

2.5 million or 500,000 or 100,000 refugees reports, which one?

Before the war it was 100k, Huffington post claimed 500k were later allowed in and the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign but the total Syrians so far since the start of the war in 2011 to be 2.5 million. How is that hard for you?

It is now 500,000 I thought it was 2.5 million. grin

That's an article from Huffington post, I've already told you what the official government said. This is something else wallahi grin I thought you said those 500k were children of the 100k in 2011? grin You choose from suits you, after this reply, you'll surely come again and claim where are the 500k? Another time again you'll say they're children of the 100k. Lmao! grin

Saudi has already shot themselves in the leg, that's why they were being criticize.

No wonder this man said:

Who tha hell is Qadi? grin

Saudis don't have any refugees camp anywhere, the ones they have in their country is empty and they claim they accepted 2.5 million refugees.

Is it that you're not reading or you have jaundice? The Syrians are fully integrated into the society, Saudi is not a signatory to the UN Refugees Convention. See your round mouth like empty, you've failed miserably in your quest.

http://alekhbariya.net/en/node/9859

I'm not in any foreign government agency how will I reach to them? If there is any account donation provided by government, I'm ready to donate.

So you've done absolutely nothing for the past 6years and yet you criticize a country dedicated to helping this people! Aren't you wicked? So if I didn't ask you, that's how you have continued to run your whilst you've nothing.

Shame on you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Demmzy15:

Lmao!!! grin grin grin Seriously no comment on this, so 100,000 in 2011 married 4 wives each and immediately gave birth to 500,000? Are you telling me all the 100,000 in 2011 are men? So there are no women, children, elderly? This guy sef! grin grin[

The article said before the war, don't twist anything please.
The article said there were immigrants already living in Saudi, there were immigrants families living off Saudi that have a stay in the country, now add them to the procreations.

And where are the 2.5 million Syrian?

It's not about you helping, the Syrian war started in 2011 and we're 2017. What have you done for them for the past 6years?
What have you done yourself?
You talk has we all need to teleport to the refugees.

What have you done to support the affected people in northern Nigeria by boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

How can they be criticized when they're a signatory to UN's Refugee Convention? They're not refugees in Saudi, is it too hard for you to decipher?
undecided

You're really confused. Go back and read the article.

Of course I studied English language, you're the one didn't because if you did, you interpret a criticism to be a fact.
Lol, it shows you're indeed confused.

What makes a criticism, Mr Englishman?

There were 100,000 before the war, 500,000 was later accepted at some point and the foreign ministry accepted 2.5 million since 2011 as you've stated below. [/b]
Can you read how confused you sound?

Since that same 2011 there arr three reports of Syrian population in Saudi. Saudi minister said there are 2.5M since 2011, Saudi news report said 500k another report said 100k since that 2011 ooo! grin

Are they smoking mariwana in that country? grin

You see why I saw you didn't likely study English language in school. Saudi Arabia Ministry claimed 2.5 million while other news outlets claimed other figures.
Is like desert weed pass Oshogbo own. cheesy

Before the war it was 100k, Huffington post claimed 500k were later allowed in and the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign but the total Syrians so far since the start of the war in 2011 to be 2.5 million. How is that hard for you?
Lies ooo. All reports are giving us beer parlor figures.

Saudi should come and tell us the truth oo.

That's an article from Huffington post, I've already told you what the official government said. This is something else wallahi grin I thought you said those 500k were children of the 100k in 2011? grin You choose from suits you, after this reply, you'll surely come again and claim where are the 500k? Another time again you'll say they're children of the 100k. Lmao! grin
Who are Syrian descendants?

Who tha hell is Qadi? grin
My tailor for ojuelegba. grin

is it that you're not reading or you have jaundice? The Syrians are fully integrated into the society, Saudi is not a signatory to the UN Refugees Convention. See your round mouth like empty, you've failed miserably in your quest.

http://alekhbariya.net/en/node/9859
Which means they don't accept refugees. grin

So you've done absolutely nothing for the past 6years and yet you criticize a country dedicated to helping this people! Aren't you wicked? So if I didn't ask you, that's how you have continued to run your whilst you've nothing.

Shame on you!
No, I have been working hard since then, I sell rechard card for ojota, I walk from ojota to yaba to do market, government no provide work, now that recession don harmmer us how things go be na?

Make i teleport go Arab country they look for refugees when I never see work? If you get work for government agency abeg halla me ehn. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? / History Of Ibrahim Niass / Six Tips To Make This Your Best Ramadan Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.