Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tu Baba And True Baba - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tu Baba And True Baba (9927 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

K
Rilwayne yaf kill me. grin grin grin

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tintingz I won't be going in circles, as I said in my last post, no one is holding you. Go protest, in fact lead the rally, it concerns me in now way.

Your other posts, not that I can't reply them but it's a waste of time to be explaining the same thing over and over, in fact your post shows you don't even understand the Op.

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
Rilwayne yaf kill me. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
Tintingz I won't be going in circles, as I said in my last post, no one is holding you. Go protest, in fact lead the rally, it concerns me in now way.

Your other posts, not that I can't reply them but it's a waste of time to be explaining the same thing over and over, in fact your post shows you don't even understand the Op.
If FG ban Hijab now, you will see them protesting and marching from one place to another, crisis everywhere and you and your fellows won't condemn it but protesting for a better nation, against corruption, against hardship you people called it evil because a Muslim is ruling.

Hypocrisy everywhere, religious sentiment.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses ~ Karl Marx

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Commenting on issues with this tintingz n d oda fellow is like going around in circles.

I think Allaah placed the Hijaab in their hearts and eyes.

We can only make dua for them to be better guided.

I just don't get it o... I'm perplexed wallahi.. Is this a Muslim? Or are these guys Muslims!

Bcuz advising someone with evidence from Quran n Hadeeth, and they still think they have a say.

Ridhwan and tintingz, fear Allaah tooh.

يا اخ بعض من المسلمين، عقلهم فهو دينهم وكل شيء ان ليس وفق بعقلهم فليس من دينهم

ومع ذلك

والله المستعان.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ومع ذلك

والله المستعان.
زتملبفغعجخطلبعخحنا ناللب منتاالمستعضحثواشك مياضمصةسزضكسة

متعححافبسشفت

خععغقلانم grin grin
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
زتملبفغعجخطلبعخحنا ناللب منتاالمستعضحثواشك مياضمصةسزضكسة

متعححافبسشفت

خععغقلانم grin grin

اللهم اغفر ذنبه
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ومع ذلك

والله المستعان.

I didn't get all. Pls translate further.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
sorry for.the stress i might have put you, was just testing my arabic ni o, afwan.

RABIUSHILE04:

I didn't get all. Pls translate further.

Oh brother, (for) some amongst the Muslims, their logic/intellect is their deen and everything that does not go inline with their logic/intellect, its not part of their deen.

with that

it is Allâh whose help should be sought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
The Economy is failing, people are suffering and smiling and you said people shouldn't voice out?

I said it before that many religious people are lazy.

Tunisia is a Muslim country, there protest is one of the greatest protest in history. (Arab spring)

Go and read about Tunisian revolution and stop thinking you're in a fantasy world, this is reality and God, gods or demi-gods is NOT coming down from sky to do it for us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution

# There are usually two types of leaders:

1. Those that are just in their dealings

2. The unjust.

These fanatics with their weird mentality says either way its from Allah and that it is kufr to oppose whoever is in leadership. They have several "ahadith" to back their claims. That's why in their history you see a personality like Abdullah Ibn Umar pledging allegiance to a cursed Yazeed Ibn Muawiya and even instructed his household never to oppose Yazeed, and several other of their salafs to another cursed personality in the name of Hajaj Ibn Yusuf. Under their watch as "men of religion", Islam continue to be stained and they did nothing. Same mentality persist till date in their midst.

# Interestingly, the punishment for protest against the government in their weird religious understanding is death. That's why you see Saudi, Bahrain etc beheading people for protesting. They are simply following " Sunnah".

# However, when you ask them why didn't they condemned Umm Mu'minin Aisha, Mu'awiyah, Talha, Zubair and co that waged war against the rightly guided khalifah of their time whereby 100s of lives lost, they will say those were sahabah, they did ijtihad though were wrong but not sinned.

# I think it is high time that these cavemen should sealed up their mouth. Voting and democratic governance is Haram according to their understanding, so I wonder what concern them with whatever happens in this "kufr" system. And you see those idiots, they follow all the dictates of these kufr system in every step of their social and educational life.

# It is a duty commanded in the Quran that people of understanding should rise up against mischief: Quran says:

# "But why were there not among the generations, before you those possessing understanding, who should have forbidden the making of mischief in the earth, except a few of those whom We delivered from among them? And those who were unjust went after what they are made to enjoy of plenty, and they were guilty" Surah HUD: 116

# Another ayah warns: that Allah will not change the situation of people/man except they strive to change it themselves.

#Rilwayne001, that was an excellent comment from you bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
If FG ban Hijab now, you will see them protesting and marching from one place to another, crisis everywhere and you and your fellows won't condemn it but protesting for a better nation, against corruption, against hardship you people called it evil because a Muslim is ruling.

Hypocrisy everywhere, religious sentiment.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses ~ Karl Marx

That's how contradictory their sense of thinking is.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
sorry for.the stress i might have put you, was just testing my arabic ni o, afwan.

Oh brother, (for) some amongst the Muslims, their logic/intellect is their deen and everything that does not go inline with their logic/intellect, its not part of their deen.

with that

it is Allâh whose help should be sought.

May Allaah help u to be better. I'm proud of u man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Empiree: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Brothers, there is nothin wrong with PROTEST.

There is difference between PROTESTING a leader and REBELLING a leader

Qur'an supports protesting leader when you are oppressed or when your rights are trumped upon or taken away. (for instance bad roads and light). These are basic rights

But I understand you are trying to say "protest" leads to violence against leader. True but not always

Allah Says (what means): “And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves. And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame]. The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment. And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination [i.e. on the part of those seeking the reward of Allah].” [Quran 42: 39-43]

As situation of things, Buhari doesnt deserve to be rebelled against but peaceful protest. If anyone or a group tries to hijack the protest or sometimes, govt does that to undermine protesters, that's their problem. And again, as i said before, neither Buhari nor anyone from APC or PDP is able to restore economy. Nigeria economy is under a "CONTROLLED DEMOLITION".

Vote in PDP next election and you may never see changes.

Apart from rumors clamoring around about his health, there is a reason Mr. president is currently in the UK or Germany. Believe it or not, Slave masters will NEVER allow you to make it. When they colonized Nigeria, they never de-colonized it. They made sure they put in place a system subservient to them before they left. You may have to take your protest to the British embassy eventually.

#opinion

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 4:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

Qur'an supports protesting leader when you are oppressed or when your rights are trumped upon or taken away. (for instance bad roads and light). These are basic rights

But I understand you are trying to say "protest" leads to violence against leader. True but not always

Allah Says (what means): “And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves. And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame]. The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment. And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination [i.e. on the part of those seeking the reward of Allah].” [Quran 42: 39-43]

As situation of things, Buhari doesnt deserve to be rebelled against but peaceful protest. If anyone or a group tries to hijack the protest or sometimes, govt does that to undermine protesters, that's their problem. And again, as i said before, neither Buhari nor anyone from APC or PDP is able to restore economy. Nigeria economy is under a "CONTROLLED DEMOLITION".

Apart from rumors clamoring around about his health, there is a reason Mr. president is currently in the UK or Germany. Believe it or not, Slave masters will NEVER allow you to make it. When they colonized Nigeria, they never de-colonized it. They made sure they put in place a system subservient to them before they left. You may have to take your protest to the British embassy eventually.

#opinion

Nice submission but am afraid this cavemen believed protests to be haram ni faah
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

Nice submission but am afraid this cavemen believed protests to be haram ni faah

This is a completely foul language!!!

From your post, it's obvious that you are not concerned with the ruling of the Quran and sunnah, you are only concerned with what people of your time see as civilization.
I fear that someone like you will argue for sodomy and usury quoting verses from the Quran!
By the way, tell me, after the protest what will happen next? Petrol will go back to 70naira per litre? Or 50 naira will be one dollar.

Imam Ibn Taymiyyah said: when people are afflicted with bad rulers, if only they turned to Allah in supplication, repentance and humility, it won't be long before Allah will raise this difficulty from them. But they turn to the sword so Allah neglects them to their affair.

May Allah turn to me and you in repentance.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

From your post, it's obvious that you are not concerned with the ruling of the Quran and sunnah, you are only concerned with what people of your time see as civilization.
I fear that someone like you will argue for sodomy and usury quoting verses from the Quran!
By the way, tell me, after the protest what will happen next? Petrol will go back to 70naira per litre? Or 50 naira will be one dollar.

Imam Ibn Taymiyyah said: when people are afflicted with bad rulers, if only they turned to Allah in supplication, repentance and humility, it won't be long before Allah will raise this difficulty from them. But they turn to the sword so Allah neglects them to their affair.

"For his sake there are angels following one another, before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's commandment; surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector." {Quran 13 verse 11}

# His rules are simple: Act, strive, struggle ... then pray and He will surely assist.

# Another ayah says:

"Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea on account of what the hands of men have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, so that they may return." surah Rum: 41

While I know the last sentence of the previous verse (13:11) might get you confused, sura Rum:41 is a perfect Tafsir for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

As situation of things, Buhari doesnt deserve to be rebelled against but peaceful protest.

You just summarized what I've been trying to tell them in a very conscise way. Thanks very much for this.

Albaqir, wehdonsir wink

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

"For his sake there are angels following one another, before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's commandment; surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector." {Quran 13 verse 11}

This doesn't in any way justify protests. If the people want to change their condition, it should be within the confines of the religion of Allah because that is the only sustainable Chang and it is closer to having the baraka of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:

#opinion
Well said brother. smiley
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 76:
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ

And indeed We seized them with punishment, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor did they invoke (Allah) with submission to Him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Look at what I'm saying people still wait for imaginary miracles without working for it.

The blacks didn't wait for an imaginary miracle for their freedom, south Africa didn't wait for an imaginary miracle for them to be freed. Kindly get a book of Long walk to freedom Nelson Mandela biography book and know how protest work out for some nations/people.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

This doesn't in any way justify protests. If the people want to change their condition, it should be within the confines of the religion of Allah because that is the only sustainable Chang and it is closer to having the baraka of Allah.

Oh...the definition of "protest" in your thought is liken to carrying sword, gun etc. Besides, is Nigerian law under any religious guidelines? Nigerian constitution give room for peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2017
tintingz:
Look at what I'm saying people still wait for imaginary miracles without working for it.

The blacks didn't wait for an imaginary miracle for their freedom, south Africa didn't wait for an imaginary miracle for them to be freed. Kindly get a book of Long walk to freedom Nelson Mandela biography book and know how protest work out for some nations/people.

SubhanaLLaah, you really need to fear Allah my brother. I'm quoting the statement of Allah and His messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and you are telling me stories.

The end does not justify the means in Islam, but the means and the end must be justified.

Disobeying Allah and His messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam is a great sin and nothing justifies it.
I know we are in calamity, but disobedience to Allah is never a solution.

Surah An-Noor, Verse 63:
لَّا تَجْعَلُوا دُعَاءَ الرَّسُولِ بَيْنَكُمْ كَدُعَاءِ بَعْضِكُم بَعْضًا قَدْ يَعْلَمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ يَتَسَلَّلُونَ مِنكُمْ لِوَاذًا فَلْيَحْذَرِ الَّذِينَ يُخَالِفُونَ عَنْ أَمْرِهِ أَن تُصِيبَهُمْ فِتْنَةٌ أَوْ يُصِيبَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Make not the calling of the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) among you as your calling of one another. Allah knows those of you who slip away under shelter (of some excuse without taking the permission to leave, from the Messenger SAW). And let those who oppose the Messenger's (Muhammad SAW) commandment (i.e. his Sunnah legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements, etc.) (among the sects) beware, lest some Fitnah (disbelief, trials, afflictions, earthquakes, killing, overpowered by a tyrant, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2017

[img]https://fortunedotcom.files./2017/01/gettyimages-633022176.jpg[/img]

Why are they protesting? Why are they not waiting for magic to happen? And the funniest thing is they are protesting in a christian populated country and secular country that's democratic and give freedom of speech and expression, they can never try this in a sharia state nation or Muslims country if they don't want their head rolling on the floor.

Donald Trump ban refugee Muslims from U.S, they were already protesting, Saudi Arabia didn't accept them why can't they go there to protest. Hypocrites.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

SubhanaLLaah, you really need to fear Allah my brother. I'm quoting the statement of Allah and His messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and you are telling me stories.

The end does not justify the means in Islam, but the means and the end must be justified.

Disobeying Allah and His messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam is a great sin and nothing justifies it.
I know we are in calamity, but disobedience to Allah is never a solution.

Surah An-Noor, Verse 63:
لَّا تَجْعَلُوا دُعَاءَ الرَّسُولِ بَيْنَكُمْ كَدُعَاءِ بَعْضِكُم بَعْضًا قَدْ يَعْلَمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ يَتَسَلَّلُونَ مِنكُمْ لِوَاذًا فَلْيَحْذَرِ الَّذِينَ يُخَالِفُونَ عَنْ أَمْرِهِ أَن تُصِيبَهُمْ فِتْنَةٌ أَوْ يُصِيبَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Make not the calling of the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) among you as your calling of one another. Allah knows those of you who slip away under shelter (of some excuse without taking the permission to leave, from the Messenger SAW). And let those who oppose the Messenger's (Muhammad SAW) commandment (i.e. his Sunnah legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements, etc.) (among the sects) beware, lest some Fitnah (disbelief, trials, afflictions, earthquakes, killing, overpowered by a tyrant, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Oga, did you read the verses Albaqir and Empiree presented? You sha love suffering and smilling.

If you can't change the world with your voice then sit at home and be expecting harry porter to perform magic.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2017
tintingz:

Book of Nelson what? That's haram faah in their fikr. Na Ibn Taymiyyah book, Ibn baz book with their mediocre idea dem dey read.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AlBaqir(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ

And indeed We seized them with punishment, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor did they invoke (Allah) with submission to Him.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Ogbeni, pls read Quran in its context
AbuuBilaal:

(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Ogbeni, pls read Quran in its context
AbuuBilaal:

(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Ogbeni, pls read Quran in its context not just pick a text within its context. Read the ayah from 70 - 78. Allah was talking about a particular set of people who disbelieve. This is different from what we are discussing.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

Book of Nelson what? That's haram faah in their fikr. Na Ibn Taymiyyah book, Ibn baz book with their mediocre idea dem dey read.
Hahahaha! grin grin
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface cancels the planned national protest, is like dem don threaten him.
https://www.nairaland.com/3611222/video-2face-cancels-national-protest

Tuface doesn't know anything about protest, he doesn't have the balls, he should learn from Fela, Gani Fawemi, Tai Solarin, Oshiomole and others before publicizing a national protest. Anyways he's not ready to end up like Nnamdi Kanu the biafran hero. cheesy

Naija which way!
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2017
tintingz:
Oga, did you read the verses Albaqir and Empiree presented? You sha love suffering and smilling.

If you can't change the world with your voice then sit at home and be expecting harry porter to perform magic.

I don't need to embarrass my leaders before I make a change, it all begins with me and you. Rectify yourself first, then your neighbor then it goes on like that.. . That is the sustainable change.
No amount of protest can change things, corruption and selfishness is deep-rooted in the blood of most Nigerians. Protesting is just treating the symptoms. It's like using paracetamol for typhoid, it cures nothing rather it even gives the parasite more time to build colonies.

The only sustainable change is to start with yourself, and those around you. Then like that, perhaps only Allah knows the pounds of flesh in our body that grew from Haram nutrients.
This is the meaning of Allah doesn't change the state of a people until they change their ownselves.

This method seem like forever but it's the only true remedy, and it's the only sustainable remedy.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

I don't need to embarrass my leaders before I make a change, it all begins with me and you. Rectify yourself first, then your neighbor then it goes on like that.. . That is the sustainable change.
No amount of protest can change things, corruption and selfishness is deep-rooted in the blood of most Nigerians. Protesting is just treating the symptoms. It's like using paracetamol for typhoid, it cures nothing rather it even gives the parasite more time to build colonies.

The only sustainable change is to start with yourself, and those around you. Then like that, perhaps only Allah knows the pounds of flesh in our body that grew from Haram nutrients.
This is the meaning of Allah doesn't change the state of a people until they change their ownselves.

This method seem like forever but it's the only true remedy, and it's the only sustainable remedy.
Are we the one that cause $1 = N250 to N500, 1ltr of petroleum from N85 to N145, 1 Congo of beans from N220 to N550, 1 Congo of garri from N85 to N250, 1 indomie sachet from N35 to N100, 1 sachet of pure water from N5 to N10, from my place to yaba before was 150 now 250 in danfo bus thanks to Lagos state government for BRT bus which is cheaper.

Yes, change start with us but what difference does it make when our leaders keep decieving and duping average Nigerians how will there be change?

Look at Obama administration, the unemployment rate in U.S decreased to 4%! Again 4%! won't the people live in comfortable life? Will corruption iincrease in such country? Who will embarrass a leader like that? Go and check past history of U.S they protested for change, good governance.

But here in naija ordinary governor of Oyo state Ajimobi was talking trash to students, using his power to oppress their voice and they call the students "leaders of tomorrow"?.

If the people wants to change, let our leaders make life comfortable for the people then things will go well.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

ya akh, why are you wasting your precious time with an ithna ashari, a rafidhah, a person whose fundamental deen is taqiyyah?

I advice you brother do not go round in circles with a professional kadhdhab.

funny he quotes ayah of the Qur'an which he does not believe in, thats a clear sign of hypocrisy.

WAllâhul musta'aan.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Proper Way To Enter The Fold Of Islam? / Six Tips To Make This Your Best Ramadan Ever / Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.