Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tu Baba And True Baba - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tu Baba And True Baba (9963 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Empiree: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Thought this thread was about 2face mobilizing protests? cool

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

So which are you? Chose amongst, are you a Shia, a Khariji or ignoramus?
I be African, omo Yoruba grin

Last time I checked, Saudi population is increasing due to foreigners. Looks like the foreigners like this "stoic" nature of Saudi Arabia.
Na Alhajis dey increase the population. cool

Stoic don harmmer their poor women.

For them to execute their own shows how they try to impartial, it shows they try their utmost best to implement Shariah.
Taah... Na corruption.

I saw a video, wealthy Arab men were spraying money on women on niqab shaking their bum bum, i was like WTF! Where are the Sharia police. shocked cheesy

You can't site behind your desk in London and claim to know about a country's judicial system. It's not done.
Do you know CNN knows what's going on in Nigeria? they have spies, investigative reporters here in Nigeria. Sahara reporter wey dey new york knows what's on in naija.

The things is not all what they say are lies.

They've accepted many refugees including those who have families. I'm happy you're now changing your position, initially you claimed they accepted none but now you're admitting they helped families. It doesn't stop there, they've helped them with millions of dollars and helped established camps in Jordan, Turkey. In fact those who have ailments are treated in saudi hospitals! What else do you want?
They helped already home Syrians in saudi how does that equate to refugees?

If they accepted many refugees why are they contradictory in reports?

Then keep mute if you have nothing reasonable to say!
Do I look like someone that believes in stoic Hadiths?

An allegation by BBC which is part of the Western News agency that has always been hate mongering saudi arabia on the refugee crisis.
Ok

Na me carry you come this world? undecided
Ask me again. wink

Abe shokoto! grin
Lol

Says you abi? You never cease to amaze me, so saudi should start snapping refugees because of gullible fellows like you abi? Mtcheww!
Yes oo, a gullible me is asking for evidence. How ironic.

As for your usual talks whenever things are explained to you, as I've clearly done. Anyone with an iota of sense would know you seriously have no point!
Thank Goodness, I'm not a stoic fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 2:13am On Feb 07, 2017
tintingz:
The article said there were immigrants already living in Saudi, there were immigrants families living off Saudi that have a stay in the country, now add them to the procreations.

The immigrants were 100k, which procreation are you talking about? How can 100k people which includes elderly, women and children give birth to 500,000 in 4years, are you sensible at all?

And where are the 2.5 million Syrian?

Fully integrated into the Saudi society, not chocked up in refugee camps but accepted as brothers and sisters in Islam.

What have you done yourself?
You talk has we all need to teleport to the refugees.

Hahahahaha, he wants to turn tables. I don't criticize those who are trying their best, that will be very unruly of me. You on the other hand has done nothing but keep beating your chest about those who are trying their best, I'll defend them from people like you.

What have you done to support the affected people in northern Nigeria by boko haram?

It happens to be a place I'm from, from my mom's side. I have relatives there who are affected, some of them had to relocate and my family helped them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2017
tintingz:
I be African, omo Yoruba grin

Na Alhajis dey increase the population. cool

Stoic don harmmer their poor women.

Taah... Na corruption.

I saw a video, wealthy Arab men were spraying money on women on niqab shaking their bum bum, i was like WTF! Where are the Sharia police. shocked cheesy

Do you know CNN knows what's going on in Nigeria? they have spies, investigative reporters here in Nigeria. Sahara reporter wey dey new york knows what's on in naija.

The things is not all what they say are lies.

They helped already home Syrians in saudi how does that equate to refugees?

If they accepted many refugees why are they contradictory in reports?

Do I look like someone that believes in stoic Hadiths?

Ok

Ask me again. wink

Lol

Yes oo, a gullible me is asking for evidence. How ironic.

Thank Goodness, I'm not a stoic fellow.
There's nothing reasonable here, so I'll pass!

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 2:31am On Feb 07, 2017
tintingz:
:-

As of September 2015, the flow of refugees to the European Union has increased significantly, and there is a rise in criticism of Muslim nations for allegedly accepting few refugees. The Syrian Civil War forced millions to flee their homes in search of safety. Saudi Arabia, as a rich country, was heavily criticized for not offering land to Syrian refugees – it only offers resettlement for asylum-seekers whose families already reside in Saudi Arabia.

What makes a criticism, Mr Englishman?

It's a criticism because it's untrue and founded!

Since that same 2011 there arr three reports of Syrian population in Saudi. Saudi minister said there are 2.5M since 2011, Saudi news report said 500k another report said 100k since that 2011 ooo! grin

Chai! I never knew you were this slow, there were 100k Syrians before 2011(that's when the war), Huffington posts(a western news outlet, not a saudi) then claimed the number increased to 500k(you were stucked and you pathetically said the 100k procreated to produce 500k in 4years). The saudi ministry of foreign then officially said there are 2.5 million currently there, how is that hard for you? sad

Are they smoking mariwana in that country? grin

Is like desert weed pass Oshogbo own. cheesy

From all observations, it's you that is smoking, for not being able to comprehend simple things. Even non-Muslims aren't as stubborn this!

Make i teleport go Arab country they look for refugees when I never see work? If you get work for government agency abeg halla me ehn. grin

I had to delete the unreasonable parts, if you're looking for refugees go and visit the country. Despite the government coming out by itself, you still don't want to hear. I'm sorry I can't help if despite all the explanations and facts, you can't still think and be reasonable. I attached a screenshot below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

The immigrants were 100k, which procreation are you talking about? How can 100k people which includes elderly, women and children give birth to 500,000 in 4years, are you sensible at all?
Again who are the descendants and immigrants mentioned in the report?

It seems you are escaping this part. grin

Fully integrated into the Saudi society, not chocked up in refugee camps but accepted as brothers and sisters in Islam.
Can they shows us the refugees a.k.a brothers and sisters?

Hahahahaha, he wants to turn tables. I don't criticize those who are trying their best, that will be very unruly of me. You on the other hand has done nothing but keep beating your chest about those who are trying their best, I'll defend them from people like you.
These people are arab Muslims refugees, what have you done to help them? If you haven't done anything kindly shove it and stop asking unreasonable questions.

It happens to be a place I'm from, from my mom's side. I have relatives there who are affected, some of them had to relocate and my family helped them.
Good , what about the non-relatives?

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
There's nothing reasonable here, so I'll pass!
You're simply out of juice. grin

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

It's a criticism because it's untrue and founded!

So if Saudi were praised for accepting refugees, it is true and fact? But when they were criticized it is untrue?

Buhari was criticized for extending his sick leave, isn't it true?

Tuface was criticized for the cancelation of the national protest, isn't it a fact?

Now Saudi were criticized for accepting few refugees a.k.a immigrants brothers and sister, it is untrue.

Criticism deals with examination, observation, notice, judgment, commentary.

Chai! I never knew you were this slow, there were 100k Syrians before 2011(that's when the war), Huffington posts(a western news outlet, not a saudi) then claimed the number increased to 500k(you were stucked and you pathetically said the 100k procreated to produce 500k in 4years). The saudi ministry of foreign then officially said there are 2.5 million currently there, how is that hard for you? sad
The reports said since 2011, Are Syrian refugees 500k or 2.5M since 2011?

The image attached said the current refugees a.k.a immigrants in Saudi as at 2016 is 500k, where did Saudi got the 2.5M from? Where are they living? Saudi don't have records(register) of thier refugee, they are just claiming 2.5.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

From all observations, it's you that is smoking, for not being able to comprehend simple things. Even non-Muslims aren't as stubborn this!
They should show us the 2.5M refugees. No doubt there are Syrian immigrants(brothers and sisters), I never denied that.

I had to delete the unreasonable parts, if you're looking for refugees go and visit the country. Despite the government coming out by itself, you still don't want to hear. I'm sorry I can't help if despite all the explanations and facts, you can't still think and be reasonable. I attached a screenshot below
Link to the screen shot?

Saudi are always claiming claiming claiming.

claim:
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Saudi are yet to provide their evidence of the aclaimed statement by an unnamed Saudi official.

No, Arab Gulf Countries Are Not Taking in Refugees
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8280448

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alhamdulillah my conscience is clear, throughout the thread there has been ample proves from different individuals here showing that the Gulf Countries accepted refugees. In fact a sister even attested to the fact that she has met some personally, so I think I'll end this discussion here.

Any knowledge seeking person should be able to know the position of this thread. The moment you began to ask me to show you 2.5 million refugees, then I knew no doubt that you're trolling. So I'll save myself the stress, but be restassured that if I see your posts on issues which aren't right, I'll surely expose you as I've done here.

Salam Alaikum!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
Alhamdulillah my conscience is clear, throughout the thread there has been ample proves from different individuals here showing that the Gulf Countries accepted refugees. In fact a sister even attested to the fact that she has met some personally, so I think I'll end this discussion here.

Any knowledge seeking person should be able to know the position of this thread. The moment you began to ask me to show you 2.5 million refugees, then I knew no doubt that you're trolling. So I'll save myself the stress, but be restassured that if I see your posts on issues which aren't right, I'll surely expose you as I've done here.

Salam Alaikum!
Good @bolded.

Walaykum salaam.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by vedaxcool(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is unfortunate that a anyone will repeat a lie said a thousand times by western politicians that muslim countries don't accept refugees when in fact if you add up all Syrian refugees in Europe pales to barely a fraction of what Muslim countries have housed... Turkey is currently designing a policy that will grant citizenship to Syrians ... but guess what? This seems not to be the concern of those dubious western politicians framing the issue to wip their people into frenzy but if they are dubious what of Muslims who peddle their daft lies? what is their excuse for popularizing falsehood? To be seen in positive light by non Muslims? That's just sad.... reminding me of a brother who condemned clerics who criticized the president wife or daughter for her dressing only to ask why they didn't criticize his daughter for her wedding style and accuse them of hypocrisy afterwards. .. I mean what sort of degenerate behavior is that? After trying hard to look good front of this people they just label you not differenr from others you are trying to distance yourself from.

@topic demonstration is part and parcel of the system we practice despite reading clerics general opinions on the subject they fail to note that Muslims who live a religion mix country operating different form of governance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Control Your Mouth To Maintain Sanity! / Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission / Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.