Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest (20010 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by 247frolicboss(m): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Seun Egbegbe really needs to be jailed once and for all - Nigerians react to his re-arrest

Movie producer, Seun Egbegbe was arrested at Gbagada General Hospital earlier today for attempting to dupe one Alhaji Isa Adamu and Abdullahi Haruna both bureau de change members to the tune of almost 30million naira. He has since been arrested and currently under investigation at Area H Police Station, Ogudu.

This is the second time Seun Egbegbe will be in police custody for theft and fraud related crimes and now Nigerians feels he needs to be kept in custody for a long time. See reactions to his arrest after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/seun-egbegbe-really-needs-to-be-jailed.html

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by 247frolicboss(m): 5:47am On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by HungerBAD: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2017
End of the road for him.

Years ago as an undergraduate, i visited The Federal Polytechnic Auchi to see a friend. That evening, she said i should accompany her to see a friend at the School female Hostels, and on getting there, we saw a large crowd which were mostly girls trying to beat up a girl in their middle, and the Cadets or Man O War was trying to protect her.

There were plenty of female underwears scattered on the ground, and some were even still wet. So, i asked what was going on and i was informed that the girl in the middle was caught with plenty of female underwears that was stolen from the ropes they were dried on. And that for weeks now, girls have been complaining somebody was stealing their pants.

The girl in particular, was said to be the daughter of a very rich man in Abuja. And that the Dad usually comes to visit her, with plenty of gifts nearly every weekend. I bring this story up because, like that girl at Auchi then, this Seun is a Chronic Thief and nothing in the world can change him even if he has everything.

Thieves do not change.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Who are the idiots bailing him? They too need to be jailed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2017
namm na deliverance the guy need
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by ITbomb(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2017
One per
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by paschal47(m): 6:16am On Feb 03, 2017
The witches in his village are cashing fun right now grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Mologi(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2017
They are following from the village....
and the worst part of it is that....

he follows everybody back.....
so seun ose..... sorry egbegbe...

weldonsir...

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by saintgoogle(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2017
the witches in his village are singing only me in 2 baba's voice and clapping in cele rhythm for him

btw is his name really SEUN?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by engrMikemd(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2017
I can cast out every spirit of kleptomaniac from you IJN
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Bossontop(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2017
angry i dey teh yhu

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2017
I'll go with the second tweet, i'm of the opinion something obviously isn't right. This is a very serious issue.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by veekid(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Arrest the motherfucker
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by nmreports: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Something is fishy
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by ngmgeek(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Hope he is mentally ok. He may need help. Pray for him instead.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
I bliv dix dude case no be ordinary matter....he need to go to his village to beg the elders thr

Which village his he from sef
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Pearly255(f): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Who cares.... Jail the criminal.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by fivestarrealty: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
He needs help
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by iamtiredoflife: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
cry

Oya roar like a wounded lion & say after me

"EVERY CONSTITUTED WITCHES FROM MY VILLAGE THAT ARE FOLLOWING ME BACK TO BACK, DIEEEEEE IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by ojimbo(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
E no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by kings09(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
D guy talent na stealing
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2017
There is nothing wrong with this guy. He is just trying to be popular again.

All i can say is that i know where the whole thing is going and where it was coming from. The remedy to his case is with me.

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by sdindan: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Is he Afonja?
A disgrace to the wild wild waste.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by ripbubu: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
ok
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by ojimbo(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Seun why? Uopn say you get money well well even still get nairaland. Why nah? wait, na two seun dey Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
paschal47:
The witches in his village are cashing fun right now grin grin grin grin

I tell you....
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by AngelicBeing: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
angry angry sad sad
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by orimipe(f): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Jail could have helped his case if our prison has rehabilitating services.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by vedaxcool(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Na biggg thief.... thieftron defenders of lootingverse
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by johnmattew: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
i think him and jammeh consulted same juju
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by MrGreenMavro: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2017
angry
Re: Seun Egbegbe Really Needs To Be Jailed -nigerians React To His Re-arrest by Lasskeey: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.