Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

There Are Two Ways To Be Bless By God And Also Be Used By God To Bless Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Two Ways To Be Bless By God And Also Be Used By God To Bless Others (558 Views)

Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Ways To Be Bless By God And Also Be Used By God To Bless Others by ch214(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2017
God is good, merciful and kind. God is always interested in his people, He show his love for his people by blessing them. There are two ways to be bless by God and also be used by God to bless others.

Philippians 4:19 And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs.
The first way to receive blessing from God is to become born again. A born again is a person who believe and confess with his or her mouth that Jesus Christ is the son of God, the one who God sent from heaven to died for the sin of the world, by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour.

John 1:12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him; so he gave them the right to become God's children.
When you believed in Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour, you have become one of God's children, You will been entitle to God's blessing, which comes down from heaven. This blessing is a kind of blessing which is specially prepared by God for those who worship and serve him through their fellowship with Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for every good cause.
God honour his word by using a person that believe and confess Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and personal saviour to bless and empower humanity for good and betterment.

John 1:16 Out of the fullness of his grace he has blessed us all giving us one blessing after another.
God has been using so many Christians around the world for his purpose, for them to be a blessing to his church and also to the world. God uses Christians by giving them the grace to study, work and act according to his word.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven : it comes down from God, the creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning.
The second way to receive blessing from heaven is to have faith in God. Faith means obeying the word of God and believing you can get a particular thing from God without losing hope in God. Faith can also be refer as the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
For you to get every good and perfect gift from God you have to trust God. when you trust God you show how loyal you are to God. God is always happy with Christians who are loyal to him, he blesses them in return for their loyalty to him.

Genesis 22:16-17 I make a vow by my own name-the Lord is speaking-that i will richly bless you. Because you did this and did not keep back your only son from me, i promise that i will give you as many descendants as there are stars in the sky or grains of sand along the seashore. your descendants will conquer their enemies.
Abraham was a man who has faith in God. God was please with Abraham because he obey God, he did not keep back his only son from God, he did what God ask him to do and never doubted God's word. God saw how loyal Abraham was to him and God bless him in return for his faith.

Roman 4:16 And so the promise was based on faith, in order that the promise should be guaranteed as God's free gift to all of Abraham's descendants not just to those who obey the law, but also to those who believe as Abraham did. for Abraham is the spiritual father of us all.
You must have faith in God, obey his word, just as Abraham did and Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, so that you may receive God's blessing. God bless you in Jesus name Amen smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Stop Protesting Against Donald Trump By Donnie Mcclurkin / Lenten Period, Holy Season 2017 / Ife Crisis Not An Ethnic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.