Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Should I Seduce Him? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Seduce Him? Help! (6990 Views)

Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / How Can I Seduce A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
From my inbox...
Good day TNT, remain blessed for this forum, and God make you bigger. I pray you see reasons with me, and post this story.
I'm 25 and all my life, I've had 2 male best friends Ola and Tunde. We've grown in strength, love and wisdom, though Ola is 28 and Tunde is 27, we all grew up in the same neighborhood and same school till we graduated from the university. Somewhere along the line, I developed feelings for Tunde, but he never reciprocated this, and I turned to a stalker and made sure no girl was around him. On several occasions tho, Ola acted funny around me, but I didn't pay attention to him, I guess its because he wasn't as tall, handsome and rich as Tunde.
Speak of karma or sheer bad luck, 2 years after graduation, Ola is now the CEO of a great company and is every woman's dream. Tunde on the other hand traveled to Cyprus, got married to a white and is currently into lots of illegal deals. I heard from a reliable source in December that Ola is in a serious relationship that might lead to marriage by March 2017. I've been devastated since then, he hardly speaks to me or even reply my texts.
He has finally agreed to meet me on my birthday, which is this weekend. I will be ovulating by then, I'm thinking of seducing him and getting pregnant for him. I know Ola, he loves me and he is very compassionate, he will leave his fiancée and marry me. FAM, do you all think its a good idea? Because I don't want to loose out on both ends. No insults please, I'm just desperately in need of advice. @truth_and_tears
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
U're a selfish woman

Buh wait o is ur pvssy sweet?

8 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
are you deluded? are you out of your head? .... quit tryna make yourself look like an absolute twatt

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by peter0071(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm... You said Ola has become a CEO and Tunde has gotten married?? the guys have moved on and i would advice you to do the same! seducing Ola wont guarantee anything to you... it would only guarantee
a good time in bed with him... pls focus more on developing yourself and a wonderful guy would SURELY come your way....

10 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by kay9(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
I think I'll just sit back and watch the bashing this thread will soon receive. cool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by darbeelicous(f): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin ;DI'm laughing and I honestly don't know why......... Ola-Tunde lolz.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by saidubaba: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
peter0071:
hmmmm... You said Ola has become a CEO and Tunde has gotten married?? the guys have moved on and i would advice you to do the same! seducing Ola wont guarantee anything to you... it would only guarantee
a good time in bed with him... pls focus more on developing yourself and a wonderful guy would SURELY come your way....

My brother, you have ideologically said it all. that is just the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
U missed ur chance and now it's gone. Pls deal with that. Believing you still have him under ur control is just stupidity.

A rich young man always gets attention from ladies a lot and so he tends to forget his past crush and might jus use her so body atonement. Move on.....

Happy hunting.....Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Lucasinho(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
See urself.... Ola is now the CEO of a great company. Why r U ladies like this Cuz he is now doing well...all of a sudden U want Him by all means...even trying to seduce him?
Wat Happens to ur fellow woman dat he is abt to marry...do u ever think of dat?
Sisi U must be a Self-Centered fellow..

Go and start 4rm a Scratch with ur own Man...

Stupid and Lazy Gals Everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by sweerychick(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
What kinda dumb nollywood script is this tongue

7 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by jashar(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Crazy geh!!! Na money she dey find.... cheesy

Even if you get pregnant, would that make him marry you?

Dumb somborry angry

5 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by peter0071(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
thanks my brother....
saidubaba:

My brother, you have ideologically said it all. that is just the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Witch on the loose!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Flekky21(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ur Are Confused! Hw Are U Sure He Loves U, When His Not Giving U The Attention U Need.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by tukdi: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yeye dey smell!

Op, just go and sit down cool

SMH for Op! cool

Gold digger on the loose!

Once again, SMH for Op!

Mtcheeew! cool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
mauryn87:
Witch on the loose!
rotfl I swear
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
When I got this message earlier today, I really tried my best not to advise her, cos I would have broken all codes of conducts by heaping unthinkable insults on her.
Since I couldn't, I ignored the message of course, then posted it on my IG page for people who can advise or talk on such.
Had to bring this here on Nairaland cos I enjoy the mad luv and attention via comments nd views. Thanks y*all... As for the poster, even on nairaland, I still reserve my comment grin
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Whisperedd:
From my inbox...
Good day TNT, remain blessed for this forum, and God make you bigger. I pray you see reasons with me, and post this story.
I'm 25 and all my life, I've had 2 male best friends Ola and Tunde. We've grown in strength, love and wisdom, though Ola is 28 and Tunde is 27, we all grew up in the same neighborhood and same school till we graduated from the university. Somewhere along the line, I developed feelings for Tunde, but he never reciprocated this, and I turned to a stalker and made sure no girl was around him. On several occasions tho, Ola acted funny around me, but I didn't pay attention to him, I guess its because he wasn't as tall, handsome and rich as Tunde.
Speak of karma or sheer bad luck, 2 years after graduation, Ola is now the CEO of a great company and is every woman's dream. Tunde on the other hand traveled to Cyprus, got married to a white and is currently into lots of illegal deals. I heard from a reliable source in December that Ola is in a serious relationship that might lead to marriage by March 2017. I've been devastated since then, he hardly speaks to me or even reply my texts.
He has finally agreed to meet me on my birthday, which is this weekend. I will be ovulating by then, I'm thinking of seducing him and getting pregnant for him. I know Ola, he loves me and he is very compassionate, he will leave his fiancée and marry me. FAM, do you all think its a good idea? Because I don't want to loose out on both ends. No insults please, I'm just desperately in need of advice. @truth_and_tears
Platinum Digger!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by CuteCp(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Listen swsweetheart...don't u think u r being 2 desperate n self-centered here? When he was nobody u never wanted him even though he tried 2 show u he likes u..u practically ignored him...now u suddenly desperately want him all because he's rich ? What abt his Fiancy? Hv you tot abt hw devastated n hrt broken she'd be if he leaves her 4u?
1 tin u shd knw is ...a guy can sense a desperate woman frm miles away...he knws u r desperate n only loves him 4 his money so if u try 2 seduce him he may succumb 2 ur seduction..den turn u in2 a baby mama. Then you'll knw wot it means 2 b a single baby mama in 9ja...
My advice...pls 4get him n move on with ur life...u hv no option here dan 2 start all over frm scratch.....i hope you've learnt frm ur lesson...u can never hold a man with pregnancy...if he doesn't love u...you'll be DAMNed...
Peace dear....n b wise....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Chuknovski(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Khutie: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin The God I serve will punish Ola wid busy schedule this weekend...
and yhur wicked intentions won't be fulfilled...
And for all these nairaland girls behaving this way, am xowie for una, na for Shiloh una case dey..

3 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Osasnidas(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
baba God all this fair weather ladies that like friend zoning Boys. when they have nothing only to realise they made mistake when the weather is now fair for the boys oh Lord open my eyes to see them and elongate my legs to flee from them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Of course you can get smashed by him that's obviously your intentions and probably his BUT he is not going to wife you. It's sex and that's the mistake of many women plotting and planning to hold a man through sex. It never works. And you will be still single potentially a single mum who will be very bitter. CEO or not this is just stupid and desparate. You have wasted enough of your years on this don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by slimmdree(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
LMAOOOOO, rape him mehn, u dnt even need to seduce him #deludedbabe cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hoes! Desperate selfish vaginass always tryin 2 steal&destroy sumthin wit dia pussiess. If i were Ola I'll smack d shitt outta u if u front me dt nasty vaginna. No pusssy passes hoe!

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Mustack: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
THATS HOW WOMAN DOES. SELFISH AND SELFCENTERED
THEY ALWAYS FORGET TOMOROW

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Khutie:
grin The God I serve will punish Ola wid busy schedule this weekend...
and yhur wicked intentions won't be fulfilled...
And for all these nairaland girls behaving this way, am xowie for una, na for Shiloh una case dey..
amen
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Osasnidas:
baba God all this fair weather ladies that like friend zoning Boys. when they have nothing only to realise they made mistake when the weather is now fair for the boys oh Lord open my eyes to see them and elongate my legs to flee from them
amen
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by obontami: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seduce me instead. wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
obontami:

you just won the award of the most stupid signature on NL, congrats angry
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by cricifixo: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rape him, by the way I'm also a ceo of my own supermarket if ur punna sweet pass honey and u possess mad, crazy s3x skills, then I'll marry you

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin Short sighted b!tches dat want 2b toasted 4 years b4 dey agree now look @yuh sef,I guess dia was a time he told u dat he was gone mk it buh u weren't listening 2him,if u dare do dat madam u wld nva v peace in yuh life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private... Nairalanders Keep Out. / Daughter Catches Her Mother In Bed With Her Baby Daddy At Her Apartment (video) / My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.