Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) (49452 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wait, that's razz. We can arrange a Chris Brown/Soulja boy-like ring fight for these two agbayas.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Oyadoa: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Too much Unwanted item(s) around you?
Just sprinkle some #Barter on them and Get your needs!
➡️ www.barter.com.ng
#BartercomNG
#swap

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
action film.....adults behaving like youngsters.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by kenny300(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
can't stop laughing
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abegi some1 should update me if d fight happen o,but if kemi no go,na real bastard she be.she don too worry dese female celebs and now she don see person wey get her time now
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Funjosh Ajepako and fabfunmi heading to Ibadan to watch the fight

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by cstr55: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
kennygee:
Rotfl

We already know who will get the beating of her life.

Georgina, sit your back side down, aunty Kemi will beat the silliness out of you.
nah.
Kemi is old, georgina is much younger and fitter.
My money is on georgina.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hhahahahaha my dear no need going to meet her you have just messed it all up this kind of person you don't go that way all you need to is to pretend you are ok wiyh her mad rants lure her to a very tight corner where ground has no face then your mission is done but make sure her mouth must be disfigure so badly that she won't be able to give detail of what happened for the next 5 days and be ready for police because if you mean to fight any troubler of your life fight him/her to hospital bed so when police arrest you mission is already done and you will know what you are writing statement for in the station because that madness in Kemi head need a serious iron slap to reset her brain network.

Some people if you are taken it easy with or calling the police won't help infact it makes them bully you the more but when you confront them mercilessly next time they will know bullying is not monopoly character and it does not ends in someone head alone.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
What did I miss?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
That post can land that babe in a massive lawsuit o cry

Fine babe wey no get sense angry

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
The only thing missing here is Don King otherwise we are about to witness another rumble in the jungle. Bring out the claws ladies.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
sipping orijin waiting for aunty kemi tweets
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
cstr55:

nah.
Kemi is old, georgina is much younger and fitter.
My money is on georgina.

You never see where old mama dey teach young geh lesson niyen.

I put my money on aunty Kemi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by cstr55: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
kennygee:

You never see where old mama dey teach young geh lesson niyen.

I put my money on aunty Kemi.
Oh well, the proof is in the fighting.
I hope it would be streamed live on the internet.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lols!...seems kemi has bitten more than she can chew!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
join me on Telegram on this link https:///joinchat/AAAAAAzp3oJRhvaMoVmeSA to learn something new at no cost
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wen is she coming so I can go and watch....but haba Aunty Geogy don't fight at SS Peter and Paul...I wee show you a good location for that kinda fight at Bere.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is getting so interesting.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by charliejose: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin kemi don see person wey pass am.....#where's that popcorn seller? this will be interesting grin cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Safe trip fight.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Two old cargoes
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heading to Ibadan on social media or real-life?
That's what I want to know cool grin cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by igbofocus: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benjom:
Na like this you wan go fight?

One Chinese proverb says: 狗使用與她的小狗玩的同樣的牙齒是同樣的,她會用來懲罰他們。

#Joker

你 的 汉语 非常 好 但是, (不过) 我 不要 想 你 写了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by guyla: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
amdoyin82:
Two shameless adults. If Kemi got no chill and senses wat bout the other who wants to go and fight.

Which fight, person no dey follow una play
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by kalemy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
luking forward for the action film grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anybdy who ready to bet on this fight ooo . In case ..... kemi all the way
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
hope dem go record d fighting coss i will be willin to download
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by yabatown: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heading to ibadan to fight with a lunatic

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Childishness is all I see.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by omoodeogere(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
obembet:
U are going to barca home.. Pls don't expect away goal....

haha funny u cheesy
obembet:
U are going to barca home.. Pls don't expect away goal....

haha funny u
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe / E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.