Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) (49454 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
SugarMummy go finish this thing undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
I put my money on Georgina.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by lanre377: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmm I just pity this babe, she no know say aunty kemi is an agbero. She has controlled a whole bus terminal in Ibadan back in the day. She would just beat u blue black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bia who be this georgina wey wan go Ibadan to fight globally recognized agboro called kemi ololo-ololo. How u wan block tout for him domot say u wan fight.

Better write ya will o. That kemi go fight you like man.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
repogirl:
I put my money on Georgina.

So follow those wey de push this babe to her grave abi?!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
It shows even the Georgina is a tout.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
toshmann:

So follow those wey de push this babe to her grave abi?!
No be me send am nah..... But I think Georgina will beat Kemi. People that talk too much the way Kemi does aren't good fighters physically but people like Georgina prefer action to trading too many words.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by dacovajnr: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
cstr55:

nah.
Kemi is old, georgina is much younger and fitter.
My money is on georgina.
Klitschko is old Samuel peter was much Young..you and I saw what happened to the young lad...My money is on my SugarMummy wink

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
when those Ibadan girls finish with u. u go cripple come bck
oh she no get ibadan girls...na only ur grandmother kemi get. Pscheeeew!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
wunmi590:
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to London and look for him...

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from:
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...

There was once a missing military ship. It has not been found till date
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ring7(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bia Nurse,no let aunty kemi,open your past life Ooo,
Learn from m others.
The perzn that will deal with kemi is doing her Industrial training
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Riddler32: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
0b10010011:
I don't know what Nigeria is turning into? Nigeria was never like this in 1955. We loved each other then.

where u born in 1940?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Elle277(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just love what she wrote, but seriously you don't need to fight with that woman, you don't need it
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
remember to go with Angela okorie
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Shikena(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aunty Kemi waiting impatiently at the venue grin .

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
If you're going for a fight you'd better dress proprolly; I don't want to see hidden fleshes. Bros abeg gian better jean trousers make she wear.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by bandely(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
As at 4:30pm today, there was no sight of any of them at SS Peter and Paul

BTW, how could you want to fight, and the venue you picked is a Seminary??
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Very childish i must say to georgina, all the same, i wish you journey mercy.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mayflowa:

There was once a missing military ship. It has not been found till date

Lol, you can now see grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
haaa oh my God iranyi mon dun woooo mo miss shaa
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
CplusJason:
It is only a great fool that will embark on such journey.
hello!, how are you?. grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
hello!, how are you?. grin
I'm very sweet.... How's the beautiful Benny doing?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
CplusJason:
I'm very sweet.... How's the beautiful Benny doing?
Very well, goodnight!.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by veragold2804(f): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shameless she-goats
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Very well, goodnight!.
Heavens!!!

So quick? cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Heavens!!!

So quick? cheesy
Lol, i'm still online.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Away match, no hope of.winning .
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i'm still online.
Good to know that.

Atleast i'll see that your pretty little smile before i go to bed. wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
dealslip:
Georgina leave Kemi alone. Kemi has nothing to lose. Alot of people don't even understand this Kemi Olunloyo. she is a typical Ibadan girl. If Ibadan people abuse you. walahi if you no commit suicide na small e go reach but you must cry sha. Insults and threats don't move them one bit, in fact before they insult you, they will first insult themselves thoroughly and you would be left with no insult to hurl on them. Then they descend on you. walahi you go cry last last

I regret that my younger sister school at Ibadan, they changed her. That makes me fear them.... Such a disgusting behavior that can't be cured, I think.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oloshos get out of here
Yeyebrities everywhere

Godfoebid
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Emanodimo:

I regret that my younger sister school at Ibadan, they changed her. That makes me fear them.... Such a disgusting behavior that can't be cured, I think.
Am a proud Ibadan boy...ask your sister if she loves IB or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.