Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" (55076 Views)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
raphy:

The guy lives in Ibadan .and he knws every knocks and cranny of his state wink
Nd u bae where ae you base?

Really?
How do you know?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Richy4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yea.... she got $10 million US dollars.....I would have loved to see the bank statement attached to her post...just the way she displayed the police ....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kemi was the only idiot
Now we have 2 idiots.
Onuoha, is a street tout too
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Adebanjids1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Diz lady dey throw Grammatical Bomb...she have run
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by raphy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Really?
How do you know?
I knw a real Ibadan guy by there write-ups .am a niaja pikin both am not fro Aginja state.and you wazup !where are yu base ?you smell Lagos bae grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by madjune(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Though I'd have said this sister Georgina is jobless but in other news, I'd say I'm proud of you.

For an Ibo lady to pursue an afonja tatafo to her domot.

Take heavy gbosa abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
raphy:

I knw a real Ibadan guy by there write-ups .am a niaja pikin both am not fro Aginja state.and you wazup !where are yu base ?you smell Lagos bae grin

U've got great nose bro.. is ur name "NOSA" grin
Pls can u smell out d president, we need to locate him.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by ckunle(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
This babe must be a retard to come and try to mess with Kemi in Ibadan. She would be the one getting arrested and dealt with if care isn't taken.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
emvico:
.and why is Kemi on the run ? is she afraid yoruba and fear na 5 and 6. quote me and get 6 month ban

I'm yet to see that Yoruba that is as coward as Ojukwu. tongue
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by raphy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
namedonfinish:

Really?
How do you know?
You sch in owerrey
Right ?
your dp pics is cute kiss
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by raphy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin funny bae I nonget big nose o.
I de manage the small one that God gve me.I don't knw were the presido de i think somewhere on earth resting his skinny legs grin
namedonfinish:

U've got great nose bro.. is ur name "NOSA" grin
Pls can u smell out d president, we need to locate him.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
raphy:
grin grin funny bae I nonget big nose o.
I de manage the small one that God gve me.I don't knw were the presido de i think somewhere on earth resting his skinny legs grin
[
lol
quote author=raphy post=53395062]
You sch in owerrey
Right ?
your dp pics is cute kiss[/quote]

Nah, not schooling in owerri..
Tanx for d compliment wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by raphy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
namedonfinish:
[
lol
quote author=raphy post=53395062]
You sch in owerrey
Right ?
your dp pics is cute kiss

Nah, not schooling in owerri..
Tanx for d compliment wink
An?ya welcom.but you de lagos .my nose no lie. grin.Lagos girl with swag wink
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by LecciGucci: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
emvico:
.and why is Kemi on the run ? is she afraid yoruba and fear na 5 and 6. quote me and get 6 month ban

grin. grin
U sabi them wella.

U see dem shoutin mogbe oo mogbe oo.
And run away. grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by yabatown: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
I hope they came with a straitjacket and chains to capture the old bat Kemi Olunloyo.

Probably hiding under her bed and trembling.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by fof1: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ovokoo:
She's keeping true to her word. She is pictured flanked by soldiers in Ibadan getting ready to pick up blogger, Kemi Olunloyo. This is surely getting more interesting stay tuned guys. We will keep you updated with the latest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQDXAIOl160/?hl=en

http://ovoko.com.ng/georgina-onuoha-lands-ibadan-soldiers-arrest-kemi-olunloyo-pics/

WHY IS AUNTY KEMI ON D RUN NOW? AFTER ALL D MOUTH MAKING STUFF. AGARACHA MUST COME HOME. U FOR SEE WHAT U HV BEEN WAITING FOR. YOUR MONEY YOUR LAWYERS. ALL D CASES OF LIBEL,CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND WHAT HAVE U... WILL SUFFER BIG BLOW. PLS HE WHO RUNS FROM FIGHTS WILL SEE AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by fof1: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ovokoo:
She's keeping true to her word. She is pictured flanked by soldiers in Ibadan getting ready to pick up blogger, Kemi Olunloyo. This is surely getting more interesting stay tuned guys. We will keep you updated with the latest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQDXAIOl160/?hl=en

http://ovoko.com.ng/georgina-onuoha-lands-ibadan-soldiers-arrest-kemi-olunloyo-pics/

WHY IS AUNTY KEMI ON D RUN NOW? AFTER ALL D MOUTH MAKING STUFF. AGARACHA MUST COME HOME. U FOR SEE WHAT U HV BEEN WAITING FOR. YOUR MONEY YOUR LAWYERS. ALL D CASES OF LIBEL,CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND WHAT HAVE U...WILL SUFFER BIG BLOW. PLS HE WHO RUNS FROM FIGHTS WILL SEE AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
raphy:
An?ya welcom.but you de lagos .my nose no lie. grin.Lagos girl with swag wink

U seem to have a soft spot for lagos babes. grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by yabatown: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
fof1:

WHY IS AUNTY KEMI ON D RUN NOW? AFTER ALL D MOUTH MAKING STUFF. AGARACHA MUST COME HOME. U FOR SEE WHAT U HV BEEN WAITING FOR. YOUR MONEY YOUR LAWYERS. ALL D CASES OF LIBEL,CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND WHAT HAVE U...WILL SUFFER BIG BLOW. PLS HE WHO RUNS FROM FIGHTS WILL SEE AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

She is on the run because she is used to running. Remember the old fool Kemi is also on the ru from American justice. A criminal that was deported from Canada. She is a mental case. Mad people are the fastest runners!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Misplaced priorities. ......Wat if she had accident on her way angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
mazimee:
The Georgina bebe is advancing towards Kemi's territory with some hungry mofos . I expect Kemi to abort any land combat and launch an air strike on those hungry looking police men immediately. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
You never can tell if there are rocket launchers or guided missiles somewhere that will be used to neutralize any ariel attack from her, She might even be nuked out of oblivion (lol) so the best thing for her is exactly what she is doing at the moment- Running faster than Usain Bolt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Ndifereke: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
mazimee:
The Georgina bebe is advancing towards Kemi's territory with some hungry mofos . I expect Kemi to abort any land combat and launch an air strike on those hungry looking police men immediately. cheesy cheesy

LMFAO. grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by oyienootieno: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:
What?
Car park identified.
SARS building Dugbe.
Those guys can't be foolish enough to pose with their name tags on enroute an operation.

Person suppose cash in on these beef o!
#Sips mortuary standard Goldberg
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Deniyi76: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Season 1 Episode 3
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Short term service.
How many times have i stormed locations with armed policemen, and what came out of it?.
Nothing order than money for pocket.
The police will just take your money, treat you like a king for the moment and hope you come again next time to grease their palms once more.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by mana123: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
CHANNEL91:
Kemi bitterleaf Cynthia, that lady has psychological problem.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by mana123: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
dragonking3:
Why that wanted criminal called Kemi dey run?

Most of these people na mouth dem get online.. For real life they don't have levels.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by nkemdi89(f): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Haha no be oliver and this other guy be this? This woman is liar, I know who those two men are attached to.its either she snapped with them at calabar or owerri. Because I know those two guys will not be foolish enough to follow her all the way to IB, she can't even afford them. My respect for her is gone.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by TwoBottles: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:
What?
Car park identified.
SARS building Dugbe.
Those guys can't be foolish enough to pose with their name tags on enroute an operation.

Person suppose cash in on these beef o!
#Sips mortuary standard Goldberg

Hey man, Goldberg? That's my brand. Gimmie some!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by antigunners: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm yet to see that Yoruba that is as coward as Ojukwu. tongue
grin see as u just finish d guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.