Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" (55199 Views)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by medpren: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
yorubas only know how to make mouth, when push comes to shove they pick race.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by ItsBolaji: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
yorubas only know how to make mouth, when push comes to shove they pick race.
Young man will you keep shut...ur sister wey say she wan con fight wey she carry SARS dey come...
and for your info Georgina was nowhere near SS Peter and Paul....so please shut up and go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by roeb1987(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
i will listen/watch the rest of the episode after the planned protest. so for now #istandwith2baba# we need to tell them how we feel, recession is just everywhere
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Alhajikinky(m): 1:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Mtseew.. Sumtimes i do wonda d kind of joy sum slowpokes derived 4rm displayin dia lack of self control cryMtseew.. Sumtimes i do wonda d kind of joy sum slowpokes derived 4rm displayin dia lack of self control
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Boyooosa(m): 2:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Some Nigerians no even recoginise soldiers from NPF again sef... nawa o! shocked#BlameitonRecession.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by opribo(m): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2017
She has gone into hiding, I can imagine her asking people to help her check if they have gone. Our elders say that it is sweet to watch a mad person display but nobody wants to come out and claim the mad one as a brother or relation.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by imitateMe(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:
.and why is Kemi on the run ? is she afraid yoruba and fear na 5 and 6. quote me and get 6 month ban
If she get mind, make she go meet Kemi for house.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by goldedprince: 4:24am On Feb 04, 2017
her glasses alone will destroy kemi.
and before una start to talk nonsense, that glasses alone is worth close to or more than 800k naira grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by repogirl(f): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Georgina na serious agbero. Kemi will bite more than she can chew one of these days. She should better tone down her false tabloid reporting which is meant to smear people's reputations.

I am surprised no one has sued her for defamation or libel yet. They have very good cases cause Kemi reports via hearsay, no solid proof.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2017
@OP,Dis are nt soldiers bt hungry police officer's 4rm felele.abeg,make d 2 of dem park well...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nedsnow(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Kjking:
today na today... meanwhile like if you #standwith2baba and share if you #standwithbuhari
Na amadioha Thunder go fire all of una wey click that share o. All 23 of you. I no wan know your mumu opinion or hope. He be like say una papa and mama be Buhari cabinet office holders abi? Weldone... Una plane go crash if una try to escape when trouble start looming. Idiot radarada set of foolish people. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by bamiworld(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:
.and why is Kemi on the run ? is she afraid yoruba and fear na 5 and 6. quote me and get 6 month ban
hmmm, where u see kemi dey run, some peeps get eye but cant see #ofo nigga
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Fourwinds: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2017
pricipal2003:
When soldiers start to dey wear police uniform naw!
nawa oooo...I tire for nlders... for all d comment na only u see d error of d OP.... I cannt imagine people commenting without studying d situation...thanks to ur Eagle eyes

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by emvico(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2017
bamiworld:
hmmm, where u see kemi dey run, some peeps get eye but cant see #ofo nigga
Are You Talking To Me Do You Know Who IAm make i park well first

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Menace2Society(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:

U are one dum.b joker grin walahi u must be IPOB

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by adbokus(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:
Your moronic tendencies are only outmatched by your brazen stupidity!...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by emvico(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2017
adbokus:

Your moronic tendencies are only outmatched by your brazen stupidity!...
A frustrated jobless man spotted
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by JOHNGLO: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2017
To snap with police na achievment? Abegi...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Zionist26(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:
you are mahd!!! oya ban me nau... mumu Igbo
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Geo is among the high class call girls. She just needs to be quiet.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
pricipal2003:
When soldiers start to dey wear police uniform naw!
...I wonder o
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by emvico(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Zionist26:
you are mahd!!! oya ban me nau... mumu Igbo
olodo. i know you are seriously pain by my words. TFU.GTH
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by jeff1607(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
emvico:

fear can't be attributed to any tribe ask ojukwu
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by lereinter(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
these are not soldiers now
police men wey dey find wetin to chop
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by PrettyGaby(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
how can yeye be worrying two adults like this?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by bamiworld(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
emvico:

lol funny u, pls do jare cus u too much

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" by raphy(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
yeah...
am a cool dude i dont womanize but i love all girls not only
lagos girls.and thanks wink
namedonfinish:

U seem to have a soft spot for lagos babes. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke May Get Suicidal - Chichi Umeseaka, OAP & Counselor / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.