Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. (7809 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Freeman50(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
She gat a banging body
Isn't she?

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Still waiting to go gagaz undecided

11 Likes

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oh lawd shocked

#YOLO
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by ChristineC: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Splinz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
colik:
Still waiting to go gagaz undecided

You re lady grin.

So you can't go gagaz grin

#YOLO
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Softorgasm(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
nice!!!!
Let me go and make friends with her on instagram....
I will be needing her service few years from now..

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by TheValiant(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Soft... cool
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
richommie:

You re lady grin.
So you can't go gagaz grin

#YOLO
Then he should've been specific. tongue
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Yorobastard(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
She's on her cycle......

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by EmperorLee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ellacute45 sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
op

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
colik:

Then he should've been specific. tongue

@Op. . Do the needful asap grin

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by khiaa(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yorobastard:
She's on her cycle......

No, its a MAN.
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorLee:
Ellacgute45 sad

sad how dy?
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by boomssey(f): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is definitely a man.
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Gambitt007(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
what's that in that pant? shocked
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by EmperorLee(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

sad how dy?

My surprise thingny no fit work again joor sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Sandydayziz(f): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Her laps reminds me of grasshopper! grin

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
dat looks like a dickson inside her pant cheesy
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

My surprise thingny no fit work again joor sad

What surprise thingy sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by EmperorLee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

What surprise thingy sad

Shey i said i was gon surprise you now, bhet things didn't work out as planned sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

Shey i said i was gon surprise you now, bhet things didn't work out as planned sad
. No p sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by EmperorLee(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

. No p sad

I guess i have to do it the normal way now angry

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
I see nothing spectacular in this pix perhaps, my friend would do.

Abioyeolaide smiley wink over to you
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Vsaeline crew, Vaseline down!
original body Vaseline detected!!!
stand down, stand down!

Dicks ready?? Aim....now fire!!
(trampoline bursts)
oh...seems the body is fake... Team A49, abort mission!
ERROR! ERROR!! ERROR!!! Send more men to start another mission

leaves thread thogrin
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Gofwane(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wetin dey inside the pant? The babè get preek? May be na transgendered sef. Guys, be careful o
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

I guess i have to do it the normal way now angry

Okay sad
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by EmperorLee(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

Okay sad

You wee see my hand soon angry
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sorry, Didn't do it for me, try again
Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Chuknovski(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
boomssey:
This is definitely a man.
confirm see the blokos na

1 Like

Re: Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
That's a bomb pussy in that panty.. .i would eat that with all my ♥

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Are they having sex photos 18+ / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.