Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) (34306 Views)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p / Man Vows "Two Months From Now And No Change I Will Carry GUN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4nv11ZADM

Middle aged man in lagos vowed to become a robber if there is still no change in nigeria in two months time.. He said this while explaining how unbearable the level of hardship he has been going through is..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-h7RPbuQVA6w/WJTqsQslheI/AAAAAAAAYOE/gUPmCMZBpjMCGPBu6ban0azZsy8geXU_QCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by ChristineC: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin Jungle justice awaits.

maybe he even voted for the change

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nogodye(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't blame the guy sha when the suffering is too much to bear...but carry gun won't solve the problem...Auntysimbiat you stole the space.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Blessed16(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
I weep for my country NIGERIA, a country blessed wit milk and Honey. ,but bubu why ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by mazimee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Unfortunately, his gun will not directly affect the politicians who plunged us all in this mess but rather his fellow poor citizens.

Hardship is biting harder in the country yet Femi Adesina claimed that those complaining are those who lost the election.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by laplace19(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
They don't care about us....." in M.J's voice"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gun won't solve issue on ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
and some people said its not time to protest ??

WE WONT WAIT TILL NIGERIA BECOMES GHANA AND NIGER OF SOME YEARS BACK..
simbiat u create topic.

Na u first comment grin

#YOLO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by duality(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
This shouldd hit the front page immediately.

Quite funny though. But he said the truth. Let's be frank.Middle class are not finding things easy now so you think the lower class are smiling.

Person trek from Mowe to vi to where be that place sef? Na yaba abi oshodi.... Yet no work and you say all is well. Check am naw? haba.!

Lalasticlala no dey open threads like this. no be mmm or snake.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by oatzeal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm... this govt has obviously pushed masses to the wall ... lalasticlala

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by scrapNG: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
today, one guy was given 100m bail after stealing 1.2billion naira.. NIGERIA IS REALLY ENCOURAGING CORRUPTION... I SEE NO CHANGES

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by EKITI001: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
duality:
This shouldd hit the front page immediately.

Quite funny though. But he said the truth. Let's be frank.Middle class are not finding things easy now so you think the lower class are smiling.

Person trek from Mowe to vi to where be that place sef? Na yaba abi oshodi.... Yet no work and you say all is well. Check am naw? haba.!

Lalasticlala no dey open threads like this. no be mmm or snake.

Hmmmm.. i guess he has not seen this... he s good at his job..

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Iamwrath: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Even to rent gun no be free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by josephine123: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
and some people said its not time to protest ??

WE WONT WAIT TILL NIGERIA BECOMES GHANA AND NIGER OF SOME YEARS BACK..

we will protest for real.. even if its for the fake promises of alhaji buhari and pastor osinbajo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by AshawoGirl(f): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
As a woman u don't need to carry gun. U no wat I mean.
U have it already.

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by adonbilivit: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
this is no longer funny. don't push more boys into G

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by delishpot: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Vex Dey do am. Abi is he planning to rob his fellow suffer head Nigerians who are passing through the same challenges as him?? He is very stupid for not saying he would rob the people at the top that deny him his salary while they earn fat sitting allowances, traveling allowances, furniture and nanny allowances. Senators, governors and all those chiefs who rob their subjects dry. I feel sorry forbhis situation sha. Even though the robbers who rob with pens would not care about him. They wantbto rob enough to use to bribe God after they die.

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by slawomir: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
and the idiot nor go say make he come out on February 5th
#istandwith2face

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chalz493: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hahhahahahahahaahahah in no fit laaff

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by recievesense: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hope you will rob the fraudulent government officials. You will be safe, that is not a crime. You are just taking what is rightly yours.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by jaymejate: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
So determined. I like that
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
the end is coming
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Akinz0126(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
AAi
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is the first time in my life I have considered being corrupt just so I can have more money to keep up ...That is why I say it was Buhari's 1984 coup that actually entrenched corruption in Nigeria , his woeful performance in 1984 destroyed the once boisterous middle class to the extent most had to become corrupt just so the can survive ...Today now if not corruption how can a middle tier worker buy Hyundai , infact you have to do extra time corruption to buy one ....Buhari was a myth packaged by hell itself to impoverish Nigerians

Please remember to come out enmasse to Stand with Nigeria , Stand with 2baba on the 6th ..Let's make Nigeria great again ..

Do you know that a famine in Nigeria Republic was named El Buhari after our wicked president.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
The frustration is real

It's only that those Buhari’s aide will not let him see this

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Francis95(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Naija Sorry

1 Like

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol

There will always be a change...but you have to state if its positive or negative change

1 Like

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Dezzx(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
firing squad loading

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by XaintJoel20: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.