Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) (34321 Views)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p / Man Vows "Two Months From Now And No Change I Will Carry GUN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
mightyhazell:
60k dat time pass 600k now

No way. Take it from me.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by yedidiah(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Robbers in Nigeria need to learn from Robin Hood.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Customer80: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
These are the change chanting mofos
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by mightyhazell: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

No way. Take it from me.
well,it depends on the time ur talking.

Dad bought mom her first car in 1986

A tear rubber peugot 504 sr

8,600 ngn

2day dat kain tear rubber go be like from 8m above

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Customer80: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Can u imagine trekking from mowe to island and trekking from island to ikeja along where the interview was granted. That's suffering bro.

The cluess kemi adeosun managing the economy needs to buckle up n salvage nigerians from suffering
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by seenter84: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
I'm voice b like Seun for African shrine for car parks
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Cityguy: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Dezzx:
firing squad loading
Toor! The suffering is real but who would he rob? His fellow suffering mates most likely and that is where I have a prob with him. If and when he is caught, I don't show mercy to such cos we all have same reason to go into crime but don't for various reasons. He has four kids already! Is that not an invitation to poverty when you haven't good, self sufficient job? Those who are even megaboxed aren't sowing this much any longer. We need to talk to ourselves, things are not likely to look up soon esp with this kind of directionlessness. We need to plan so as not to fail. !ay God help us all.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by carowhite: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm... this man is vexingooo but please you know were to go when you carry the gun.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Cityguy: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:
This guy quotes his having four children to lend weight to his sympathy seeking display... if not for being a mad man. Was it government who helped you to engage in intercourse to bring those innocent kids to this world?

I taya oooo
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
mightyhazell:
well,it depends on the time ur talking.

Dad bought mom her first car in 1986

A tear rubber peugot 504 sr

8,600 ngn

2day dat kain tear rubber go be like from 8m above

Yeah I'm talking about as recent as 2000 bro...things changed a lot during Obj's tenure but pops had to enter private practice to make a decent income
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Cityguy: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:
It is a big crime to be a poor man in that zoogeria. Do everything to make money and secure yourself, legit or illegal. Infact kill if you have to. Else you'll be in serious trouble. The place is a terrible zoo.
Wrong advice. No justification for illegit wealth and of course, it comes with a lot of sorrow. Better to have little with peace of mind, that is what wise people advocate.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by no1madman(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
AshawoGirl:
As a woman u don't need to carry gun. U no wat I mean.
U have it already.
How much?
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Cityguy: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
madridsta007:
Poor guy. I pity his family. One of my primary concern about this famine— technically called "recession"— is the destruction it will bring to families. Hunger will drive men, like this, to commit murder, young girls to go into prostitution, etc. This is what recession does.

But this is not unexpected. During the last administration, KPMG reported, if I recall, an 11% increase in middle class numbers, largest since the end of the civil war, primarily driven by FDI. Nigeria's economy was booming as the numbers indicate. Now the middle class is being surgically eroded by Buhari, the guys at the lower rung of the ladder will undoubtedly suffer. If the young chap at GTB for instance, has no money to build a house, how will the builders eat? If a company closes and moves away from Nigeria, how will the woman making money by selling food to the workers eat?

This is simple economics.

While Buhari and APC has regaled Nigerians of the phantom monies stolen which lead to a recession, anyone with a simple knowledge of economics knows that it is fat lie. That the world is currently going through a downturn in commodity prices is well known; that Africa and other third world countries struggle with corruption is well-known. Countries create a buffer for their citizens by developing sound economic policies— this is what PDP managed to do well for the past few years.

It is really that simple.

The above could definitely not be continued with Buhari. How Nigerians expected that someone who is, let's face it, a stark illiterate, a Fulani ethnic irredentist and supremacist will steer Nigeria to a land beyond where the past governments took us is beyond me. It isn't like planting cocoyam and expecting to reap a bountiful harvest of yams. That is magic. Buhari, Tinubu and APC, driven by hate were easily able to exploit the Nigerian fault lines of religion and ethnicity, remarkably I would say. With devastating impact. Hence educated Nigerians, professors, professionals then developed cosmetic ideas and theorised how an illiterate will lead a homogeneous country into the promise land in the 21st century.

Of course we know these. Unless we want to pretend to ourselves. I suspect, as well, that the gentleman-probably-a-robber-in-2-months time, now realises this. Buhari sealed the fate of Nigeria by his 5%-97% declaration. With due respect to other Nigerians, it is economically suicidal to ostracise the very people that somehow are gifted with economical knowledge and finance and then expect to boom and grow. From Babaginda to Obasanjo to Jonathan, these guys— Nigerians, I must add— have always found their usefulness in Nigeria's economical circles.

Anyway, I'm sure many know this already. Let us stop believing in magic. This recession has shown no signs of ending primarily because there are no polices in place to end it. It is that simple.

And the beat goes on....
Quite agree with a lot of the submission here. However, the 5%-97% stuff looks woozy and of little relevance. We know that Igbos are gifted and resourced businessmen and women, and as far as i know, they still do their businesses all over Nigeria with little or no impact of that dichotomy of percentages you stated. We are in this mess not because of that but as a result of poor handling of the economy by those who lack creative ideas, leaving no part of the country in any better state. I wouldn't pretend to know better but I believe there are those who can drive this economy in the right direction. Problem is partisanship, cronysm, tribalism and religious shackles wouldn't allow our man at the top to consider such people. Perhaps, those of us who might be fortunate enough to be alive when next round of elections come would have learnt one thing or the other and listen to voices of reason.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Hahahhaa no free money anymore and some people cannot survive without free money..

Please someone should ask that guy what does he do for living before?
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm saddened by his frustration.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by gabe: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Go sleep jor. U wan carry gun u no go announce am, talk more of waiting 2 months.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by j1mmy: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
point the gun at your sub-saharan african parents who born you without planning your future first.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by ibkonekt(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
A poor man will remain poor because of his thinking capacity....i feel sorry when ppl keep saying govt this and that. As for the man if u start robbing expect to face the consequences of ur action. Carry the gun and u will be killed eventually
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Johnsown1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
AshawoGirl:
As a woman u don't need to carry gun. U no wat I mean.
U have it already.
It is in you but don't u think that the number of ur patronizers will reduce dramatically.
And the price will reduce, here in ma state with #300 i will have ur type unlike before that is #700 and a above
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
mightyhazell:
ur tenants abi ur co tenants tongue

Na joke o

Trust me my tenants! 8 flats full of flattinos.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
j1mmy:
point the gun at your sub-saharan african parents who born you without planning your future first.

Thank you! These fools refuse to understand the worst crime of all has been committed by their very own parents who brought them to the world without any plans whatsoever for their lives.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by mightyhazell: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Trust me my tenants! 8 flats full of flattinos.
nice rhyme

But,...ask me how I take knw say na lie u dey lie

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
scrapNG:
today, one guy was given 100m bail after stealing 1.2billion naira.. NIGERIA IS REALLY ENCOURAGING CORRUPTION... I SEE NO CHANGES
thy is change jor

kerosine was #150 now #300
dollar. #160 now #500

d change is real.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
mightyhazell:
nice rhyme

But,...ask me how I take knw say na lie u dey lie

Let me test you. How you take know say I dey lie?
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by mightyhazell: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Let me test you. How you take know say I dey lie?
lol! Test ke!

Ur eager 2 hear me bust u,so next time u can upgrade ur rusty and creaky prowess at lying,..

Now u said u own a block (or blocks) of 8 flats occupied by 'Igbos',... And wait for it mofo,..dat live from hand to mouth! sad

Mr ! Flat dwellers don't live frm hand 2 mouth,...how do they pay u?

For the fact dat u chose 2 pack ur 'block of flats' full with 'Igbos' and not connies shows dat Igbos are d ones with the 'bread' in ur area,...its not just for lov of flations dat u gave dem ur 'flats'

Lastly mr! U own no block of flats anywhere in d world,except in ur dreams grin

U knw a big boy with properties wen u interact with one.

Having an inherited shanty in a slum,with 2 or 3 fecund yoruba family as tenants isn't same as having blocks of 8 flats with Igbos,its just dat u cudt resist the urge 2 derogate hence dat retar.ded attempt at lies.

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Splashme: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
mazimee:
Unfortunately, his gun will not directly affect the politicians who plunged us all in this mess but rather his fellow poor citizens.

Hardship is biting harder in the country yet Femi Adesina claimed that those complaining are those who lost the election.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
mightyhazell:
oh u have 8 different flats in different places wow! And ur even adding 5 more 'flats' in 6months time. But guess wot?? Only 'Igbos'will be the occupants!

Does it mean ur yorroba peeps can't afford 2 rent ur 'flats'(even if its in ur dream realms grin)

And later u will be arguing dat Igbos are not d ones feeding u and developing u guys.
Ur phantom houses will be empty and inhibited by rodents and vermin,if not for Igbos,cos ur ppl no ready comot 4m shanties and slums

Y u no rent d dream flats to abbokkis or ur own brodas?

My guy wake up its past midday,before d '15m' craze go make u go abduct ur family members enter soka forest go meet baba

Like I said, you don't have to believe me. Clara will pay her N750k tomorrow. Followed by Eze (he is 47 but has 3 children all under 6 yrs old). A perpetual rent debtor. Then there is Obinnah and Orji. Honestly some of your people are not doing well and they are better off going back home instead of beating their wife all the time, owing rent and suffering in silence. Yet they are being praised Igbo this Igbo that.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by mightyhazell: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Like I said, you don't have to believe me. Clara will pay her N750k tomorrow. Followed by Eze (he is 47 but has 3 children all under 6 yrs old). A perpetual rent debtor. Then there is Obinnah and Orji. Honestly some of your people are not doing well and they are better off going back home instead of beating their wife all the time, owing rent and suffering in silence. Yet they are being praised Igbo this Igbo that.
and yet no single yorroba fam in ur 'houses'.

Kindly tell me y dat is

Dey don't hav '750k' to waste on flats? Where shanties dey for 8k. A year?

My friend go down on ur knees and thank ur God for the igbo man,...oya!

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by irsakant: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Blind joker! You are experiencing “CHANGE” already.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
mightyhazell:
and yet no single yorroba fam in ur 'houses'.

Kindly tell me y dat is

Dey don't hav '750k' to waste on flats? Where shanties dey for 8k. A year?

My friend go down on ur knees and thank ur God for the igbo man,...oya!

1 Yoruba and 2 Edo.

Yes I thank God for the Igbo man. But No I won't go down on my knees for anybody. Goodbye and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.