Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. (42338 Views)

Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Funjosh(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
He has been forgiven smiley

happy Married Life Sile12 cool

Aminat508:
Congrats Explorers, you didn't invite me and Funjosh angry
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Nogodye:
"He that find a Wife find a good thing" God bless your home with good things that will make your home heaven on earth...Congrats! Explorers...autotrader014 come see what we are talking about.And HateU.2 will be like "Stay from Nairaland guys" TrapQu.een77 come and see this.
what I do
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by FTbomb(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2017
congratulations, op!
now you need to take your EXPLORATION to a new height. so i pray you EXPLORE deeper and deeper until big belle appears with a bouncing baby boy or girl inside IJN! wink

* when i read "popular nairalander" i thought it was lalasticlala. o boy, na when you wan marry na? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:

i didn't say there won't be cases but it's rare compared to the kids of this generation, who can't even control a tv remote talk more of a family. Experience matters too and i think this to an extent depends on ones age. When 2 grown-ups can't build their home i think they shouldn't be called ADULTS.
Lolz grin
Just pray that one shouldn't experience circumstances beyond their knowledge

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Aminat508(f): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
I'm only kidding. Am a one woman man. Oya make we start Nikkah preparation as Ramadan is fast approaching.

come and meet baba amina in Osogbo grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nogodye(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
what I do
Check your comment on this: nairaland.com/3609715/ladies-kind-guy-should-stop
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Aminat508(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Funjosh:
He has been forgiven smiley

happy Married Life Sile12 cool

ok. Btw, when is yours? You don dey old undecided
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by FTbomb(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
dacblogger:

The husband should complain cos he cant pay a huge sum of money for a make up artist and the only thing she can come up with it is that...infact,swerve.
[/s]look at this old and poor, local blogger. what's wrong with the wife's makeup? or were you expecting her to look like rainbow? jealous thing....that's why you're still single at 40..
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by lirusehn(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz grin
Just pray that one shouldn't experience circumstances beyond their knowledge

Amen!! though I rather pray he leads me through circumstances beyond my knowledge tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by mrphysics(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

Am nt criticising her looks,am just saying the make up artist did a bad job...
Learn not to insult any1 you see online,it depicts intelligence and maturity...from your post it's glaring that you are nt literate and obviously lack understanding.
I had wanted to ignore your post but this one just pushed me. I have noticed how you have destructively criticised the couple on their most special day. it doesn't depict maturity either. you are supposed to rejoice with them.

secondly, you talked about insulting someone only and you ended up doing that too.

I would suggest that before you talk, consider why, when, where and how you should talk.

You just started attacking the guy like you are jealous that he left you for the lady.
Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2017
Insha Allah, will do the needful as soon as possible.

Aminat508:
come and meet baba amina in Osogbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by agarawu23(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
ladyF:

Awnnn... Sweetie... But you no get my time na. Those gehs don carry you. cry
cry cry cry sad sad sad
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Rosella1: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Please ohh which one is "PEPPER RED, royal blue and CHAMPAGNE GOLD" thats on the invitation card?
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by mrphysics(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
FTbomb:
congratulations, op!
now you need to take your EXPLORATION to a new height. so i pray you EXPLORE deeper and deeper until big belle appears with a bouncing baby boy or girl inside IJN! wink

* when i read "popular nairalander" i thought it was lalasticlala. o boy, na when you wan marry na? undecided
You read my mind. I was thinking Lalasticlala got married. I just rushed the thread to behold it was another person.
Oga Lalasticlala, when is the time nah.
Let me officially open LALASTICLALA 2017
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Rosella1: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Please ohh which one is "PEPPER RED, royal blue and CHAMPAGNE GOLD" thats on the invitation card? grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Divay22(f): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your children will surround your table and both of you will see your children childrens....

Amen......

Happy married life

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Wow I love dis. Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Mikylopez(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

The husband should complain cos he cant pay a huge sum of money for a make up artist and the only thing she can come up with it is that...infact,swerve.
this are d kinda girls dat look naturally ugly and use make up to boost their shitty confidence

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by dacblogger: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
mrphysics:

I had wanted to ignore your post but this one just pushed me. I have noticed how you have destructively criticised the couple on their most special day. it doesn't depict maturity either. you are supposed to rejoice with them.

secondly, you talked about insulting someone only and you ended up doing that too.

I would suggest that before you talk, consider why, when, where and how you should talk.

You just started attacking the the like you are jealous that he left you for the lady.
Good morning
First of all,i wish the couple well,and i never criticised the couple...i even went to the extent of congratulating them.
I only commented on the bad make up skills of the make up artist and not the face of the bride.y is that so hard for you pple to understand?

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:

Amen!! though I will rather pray he leads me through circumstances beyond my knowledge tongue tongue tongue
grin
Your face seem to be better and fresher cheesy
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by dacblogger: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2017
FTbomb:
[s][/s]look at this old and poor, local blogger. what's wrong with the wife's makeup? or were you expecting her to look like rainbow? jealous thing....that's why you're still single at 40..
Am nt even close to 30,dnt expect everyone to be like you.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by LaClickLaBend: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

You no just get sense
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

Am nt even close to 30 ..And yes i am engaged...dnt come online to rant of something you are nt sure of.
den stop showing signs of frustration
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by mrphysics(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

First of all,i wish the couple well,and i never criticised the couple...i even went to the extent of congratulating them.
I only commented on the bad make up skills of the make up artist and not the face of the bride.y is that so hard for you pple to understand?
The samw way it is hard for you to understand us. If you know what the day meant for them, you wouldn't have brought any comment capable of spoiling his mood.

He has got fans and I am one of them.

Please aunty, this behavior isn't good. I saw how you were even defending yourself, this is marriage and not girlfriend issue. I am sure you saw the pre-wedding pictures thread, as a professional makeup artist, you would have volunteered to help than going as far as insulting him for not having money to get the service of an expensive artist.

3 Likes

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by lirusehn(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
Your face seem to be better and fresher cheesy

Ohh!! You read of my burnscapade? cheesy cheesy Verily, it's back to normal. Do you care to get burnt too? tongue
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Awwwwww!!!

Wifey's smile is breathtaking kiss..

Congratz Explorers.. The blessings of marriage will follow you smiley..

Explore, and give us twin soon sad..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by FTbomb(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

Am nt even close to 30,dnt expect everyone to be like you.
ok....and i'm not 70 yet ..
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by obontami: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
ichommy:

You no fit Change o grin How u dey?
Explor ers Baba, I hail O.
haha grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by jidxin(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

A bride is meant to look her best on her special day,bad belle has got nothing 2 do with this...
none of ur biz pls....learn to mind ur biz...dats y in America here dey shoot ppl. dont be jealous. ...urz will definitely come....
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Brightology2(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

aunty abeg you dey disturb
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by FTbomb(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
den stop showing signs of frustration
you mind the old spinster. there's one i know since i was in high school; she's been celebrating her 25th birthday for the past 10 years....now i'm older than her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Funjosh(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Its two way thing, once she said she is ready am also ready wink
Aminat508:
ok. Btw, when is yours? You don dey old undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding / Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) / Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.