Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. (42344 Views)

Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
FTbomb:
you mind the old spinster. there's one i know since i was in high school; she's been celebrating her 25th birthday for the past 10 years....now i'm older than her..
hahaha she press PAUSE 4 her age
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:

Ohh!! You read of my burnscapade? cheesy cheesy Verily, it's back to normal. Do you care to get burnt too? tongue
I am aware of the thread before now.

Nah,keep your burning to yourself tongue
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Elxandre(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Chai see the way you approached that lady Sha.
As you smart reach, you no get the liver. grin

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:

Am nt criticising her looks,am just saying the make up artist did a bad job...
Learn not to insult any1 you see online,it depicts intelligence and maturity...from your post it's glaring that you are nt literate and obviously lack understanding.

yes. I'm illiterate, immature and unintelligent. but I can still differentiate between "just saying" and negative criticism. funny how you made a fool of yourself and still defending yourself. the least you could do is wish the couple well and mind your business. that's what we illiterates do

8 Likes

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by lirusehn(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I am aware of the thread before now.

Nah,keep your burning to yourself tongue

where is the love in sharing?? undecided undecided

You don't want to have a better and fresher look? tongue tongue
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by FTbomb(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
hahaha she press PAUSE 4 her age
grin grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2017
FTbomb:
ok....and i'm not 70 yet ..

lwkmh!!!gringrin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Olujames77: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Emeritus Prof. Explorers HML. You are truly a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by BaEnki(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Handsomecole:
Wow!!! Very Awesome!!! Buh seriously I can't do this postrating of a thing even if I wanna marry a Yoruba lady undecided.

Marrying a Yoruba lady binds you to fulfill all the cultural obligation as enshrined from the beginning, if you can't do that, then maybe you and the lady are not meant to be together. The culture comes first above every other things.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by delishpot: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats man. wishing you guys Many happy years together
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

you want her face to look like a bucket of paint abi? admit it. she fine pass you even if you make up with poster colour and oil paint.

keep criticising people's appearance, while other girls are getting married every Saturday. by the time you realize yourself, market don close and motor go don run leave you go.

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by delishpot: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Handsomecole:
Wow!!! Very Awesome!!! Buh seriously I can't do this postrating of a thing even if I wanna marry a Yoruba lady undecided.
You are still too young to say what you can or can't do in every situation. No insult intended

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by newyorks(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations My Xplorer
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by omolorlarh: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Bad BELLE angry
he is right but thank God she is beautiful naturally if not....
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by IamforGod: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Using panadol on another person's headache

Please don't mind this people complaining about her make up! Am a woman and this lady looks beautiful inside out. She looks contented, btw. Her shoes are comfortable and classy. U sef no bad jare! God bless ur union. #happinessiskey

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by steppin: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:
this is what I call Marriage.

Not two youngies that should prolly be reading Math101 handout undecided undecided

Happy home broh
Exactly! When you see mature people getting married, you'll know.
Everything is organized, regardless of the man's financial status.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Emodeee: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
omolorlarh:

he is right but thank God she is beautiful naturally if not....

she is not right. must you wear massive make up on your wedding day? the make up is simple. i love it. you don't know mayb she was the one who requested for a light make up.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
mrphysics:

You just started attacking the guy like you are jealous that he left you for the lady.
Good morning

Oh lawd grin

Buh Y?
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
signature2012:
Congratulations man....wish you a blessed home.

Amen, thanks bro.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by daveP(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
See how the pink f full the threa@ females viewing most than guys. grin

Congrat @ Couple.

Tracking instinct activated.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ajewealth123(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
enoqueen:
Explorers congratulations.
But I told you to invite me for your wedding when u first posted ur intro.

Ko da o.
even me o,but I understand sha,recession dey. If nairalanders flood that reception hen,explorer case go worse pass person wey loose 5m for mmm
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
CFCman:
Congrats Prof Explorers. Wish y'all marital bliss

Thanks bro...
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
No doubt, the make up artist did a bad job on the bride's brow, but it's all good. Congrats Explorers.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Rinsola32(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
CaptainRahl:
I have a question for you @Explorers.
Does your wife have a younger sister? cool
...I just want to tell her something grin

What do you want to tell her? grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Tafari1:
Lovely, May God bless your home with beautiful kids

Amen, thanks.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
murphyibiam15:
front page mynd44 and lalasticlala

click 'LIKE' for explorers and 'SHARE' for his wife
So unnecessary!
And people even clicked.
Posters here can be so annoying.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
enoqueen:
Explorers congratulations.
But I told you to invite me for your wedding when u first posted ur intro.

Ko da o.

Lol.....No vex sis, na small arrangement. U no say recession dey na, lols. Thanks.

How is my baby doin?
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by kechywillz(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
To marry don dey hungry me
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Aderola15:
Explorers must be a great man offline too, it's all over the bride's face. kiss

I love her smile, may laughter not cease in your home IJN....... Amen.

Berra comman visit us in nine months time wink wink

Amen, thanks.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
sisisioge:
Groooovy... Congrats to the Explorers. May God bless and multiply your union. Happy married life.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by ritababe(f): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
this is wonderful, congrats baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding / Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) / Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.