Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? (12300 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO @ craving for. grin grin grin
come on, you and I know why you joined or why you are here ..don't pretend ...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
come on, you and I know why you joined or why you are here ..don't pretend ...

Shhhh! Don't tell everyone. grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Shhhh! Don't tell everyone. grin
didn't know you were that shy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
didn't know you were that shy

Come on camnewton4pres(to this day I don't understand why you changed your name, but I still respect you) I'm not shy but I prefer to let people know things about me on my own.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Come on camnewton4pres(to this day I don't understand why you changed your name, but I still respect you
I got banned from all the sections where I was active so I lost interest, i complained about it some mods rescinded my bans but NL crash brought them back blah blah ....basically I lost interest i couldn't comment on any thread .

RespecT me as in ?
We used to clash a lot tho I was only pulling your legs
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I got banned from all the sections where I was active so I lost interest, i complained about it some mods rescinded my bans but NL crash brought them back blah blah ....basically I lost interest i couldn't comment on any thread .

RespecT me as in ?
We used to clash a lot tho I was only pulling your legs

That's the thing, you thought we were clashing but truly I enjoyed the show .You were arguementive
and that fueled my fire (you knew that ) smiley I was never upset with you I really enjoyed and miss your conversations.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

That's the thing, you thought we were clashing but truly I enjoyed the show .You were arguementive
and that fueled my fire (you knew that ) smiley I was never upset with you I really enjoyed and miss your conversations.

I missed them too, you were a very strong woman always up to a good fight especially to defend your people . Anyway I will stick around for a while and probably leave forever . ever since I left for a year this place has never been the same too many newbies , most of the people I used to follow no longer post or are inactive.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by rockyh(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Would go for rhemadavids she's my kind of a lady in stature
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=CAMNEWTON4PRES post=57680930]

I missed them too, you were a very strong woman always up to a good fight especially to defend your people . Anyway I will stick around for a while and probably leave forever . ever since I left for a year this place has never been the same too many newbies , most of the people I used to follow no longer post or are inactive. [/quo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes you are right alot of the people from back in the day are gone but a lot are still here, after all you found me. grin I really hope that you don't give up because I really, really missed you. Don't forget that you can always email me.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* a new love season loading.....
Bunchersstab was d first to know her.....
Picked his nose too much n lost her...
In comes Alezy d Dark Knight who swept her off her feet...
Oh! So romantic! So ecstatic was she DAT she forgot her 1st love....

Here comes d INTERLUDE.....

Bunchersstab came out like a bat outta HELL...
Sweating from all orifices,professing undying love..
Even created a valentine thread like a lost albatross..
But she smacked him in d face with these words..
'U were never there...I belong to alezy now'
Oh! What pain Bunchersstab (don't know wat d fvck hez been stabbing all this while though) felt at those words..
Love is cruel,he says,but I searched for u my love,he croons....
But she says bitingly ' ur still my loyal friend'
Unperturbed as she consigned him to d gray twilight of d kingdom of FRIENDzone...
All d while Alezy grinned like a Cheshire Cat....

2ND INTERLUDE...

Suddenly d wind of change blew(prolly caused by Buhari London trip)
Alezy started acting up..or so she says..
Unreplied messages,calls, video chats n d likes....
What could be wrong, she mused...could Alezy be with Buthelezi d maid from Bulawayo...
Several days.. Or it weeks passed n all d while Bunchersstab kept being lovey dovey....hoping for a Return!!...was even bashed as a valentine sissy....
Then came d thread ' who would u love to go out with on a date'...
N SHE suddenly declares for Bunchersstab!!!...
So shocked was he DAT he stammered like a castrated leprechaun!!!!! "Whaatttt aabbout ur NL boyfriend?''..
Then came d bombshell ' I don't think he is into me anymore' she snaps back...
Bunchersstab acted all indignant (dou dancing shoki inside) attacking Alezy who claimed innocence...
But d DEED is already done...SHE is not into HIM again...
N in came Buncherstab with his GLAM again...laying a claim to his girl!!....

And all the while at the sidelines watched a certain handsome man,this 3- headed drama n he laughed silently...
Because he knows a fundamental FACT!!
He who gets d girl is not Alezy d dark Knight...
Or Bunchersstab d smooth as slick Gladiator...

But Luminouz,the ALIEN!!!

Watch out for season 2 in 3 months time....
Will Bunchersstab end up stabbing himself again??
Will Alezy get back his love?
What about d mysterious stranger who seemed so confident? What is his weapon
3 MEN n just one PRIZE!!! Her HEART!!!

Season 2 Loading....5 %
Cc skylowlow

Curiousitymaster

Lalas247

Kunle.

Just like the first half baked book written about GEJ...,
You got 44% wrong.

I can grant you an interview since my NL activities is your source of inspiration
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by KunleSteel: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked

Just wishful thinking... or is it wistful thinking smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bunchersstab:

Kunle.

Just like the first half baked book written about GEJ...,
You got 44% wrong.

I can grant you an interview since my NL activities is your source of inspiration
If I got 44% wrong..it means am 56% right...I still passed!!! tongue

Interview about U Who gives a fvck
I was just being funny based on what I read!!
Even khiaa commended my writing prowess!!!
If u can't see d humour in my comment......d recession is biting u hard ooo tongue tongue
Luminouz OUT!!!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Burgerlomo: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't need to mention name the gal know herself.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
That would be leriebloom.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Leriebloom(f): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
That would be leriebloom.

cheesy
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
luminouz:

If u can't see d humour in my comment......d recession is biting u hard ooo tongue tongue
Luminouz OUT!!!

Leave Bunchersstab alone. sad
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Leave Bunchersstab alone. sad

Dont get it twisted o!!!! grin
We are cool! He follows me n I do same!!
grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
luminouz:

Dont get it twisted o!!!! grin
We are cool! He follows me n I do same!!
grin

Ok! smiley Whacha doing?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
khiaa:

Ok! smiley Whacha doing?
Been writing a Sci-fi story on one of my threads! Got so busy n stopped.... I am trying to put back d old pieces n continue grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
luminouz:

Been writing a Sci-fi story on one of my threads! Got so busy n stopped.... I am trying to put back d old pieces n continue grin

Which thread, I wanna read it.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Which thread, I wanna read it.

Its called 'ALIEN-GALAXY AT WAR!!!!' In literature section!!!
Or go to my profile....u will see it there!!!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2017
luminouz:

Its called 'ALIEN-GALAXY AT WAR!!!!' In literature section!!!
Or go to my profile....u will see it there!!!

Okey Dokey!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by slyrone(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Ireneony she is a goddess
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by maysimsimple(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Mimmzy or myfantasies. Reason been they are smart n intelligent.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2017
luminouz:

Luminouz OUT!!!

cheesy Olodo come back here...
You and I know Libel isn't a good. To avoid it you need to be between 95% to 100%

Amadioha/Sango thunder is waiting for my instructions
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Bunchersstab:

You and I know Libel isn't a good. To avoid it you need to be between 95% to 100%

Amadioha/Sango thunder is waiting for my instructions

bros thunder striking is not allowed in my thread

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Bunchersstab post=57712374]

Amadioha/Sango thunder is waiting for my instructions[/quote

Lmaoooooo!!!!!!
I have Jesus bro! Lesser gods fear ME!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
vicfuntop:
Abeokuta
Hmmm
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by annnikky(f): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2017
KunleSteel:

Just wishful thinking... or is it wistful thinking smiley
Lol.. tongue tongue grin hmmmm
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by skylowlow: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* a new love season loading.....
Bunchersstab was d first to know her.....
Picked his nose too much n lost her...
In comes Alezy d Dark Knight who swept her off her feet...
Oh! So romantic! So ecstatic was she DAT she forgot her 1st love....

Here comes d INTERLUDE.....

Bunchersstab came out like a bat outta HELL...
Sweating from all orifices,professing undying love..
Even created a valentine thread like a lost albatross..
But she smacked him in d face with these words..
'U were never there...I belong to alezy now'
Oh! What pain Bunchersstab (don't know wat d fvck hez been stabbing all this while though) felt at those words..
Love is cruel,he says,but I searched for u my love,he croons....
But she says bitingly ' ur still my loyal friend'
Unperturbed as she consigned him to d gray twilight of d kingdom of FRIENDzone...
All d while Alezy grinned like a Cheshire Cat....

2ND INTERLUDE...

Suddenly d wind of change blew(prolly caused by Buhari London trip)
Alezy started acting up..or so she says..
Unreplied messages,calls, video chats n d likes....
What could be wrong, she mused...could Alezy be with Buthelezi d maid from Bulawayo...
Several days.. Or it weeks passed n all d while Bunchersstab kept being lovey dovey....hoping for a Return!!...was even bashed as a valentine sissy....
Then came d thread ' who would u love to go out with on a date'...
N SHE suddenly declares for Bunchersstab!!!...
So shocked was he DAT he stammered like a castrated leprechaun!!!!! "Whaatttt aabbout ur NL boyfriend?''..
Then came d bombshell ' I don't think he is into me anymore' she snaps back...
Bunchersstab acted all indignant (dou dancing shoki inside) attacking Alezy who claimed innocence...
But d DEED is already done...SHE is not into HIM again...
N in came Buncherstab with his GLAM again...laying a claim to his girl!!....

And all the while at the sidelines watched a certain handsome man,this 3- headed drama n he laughed silently...
Because he knows a fundamental FACT!!
He who gets d girl is not Alezy d dark Knight...
Or Bunchersstab d smooth as slick Gladiator...

But Luminouz,the ALIEN!!!

Watch out for season 2 in 3 months time....
Will Bunchersstab end up stabbing himself again??
Will Alezy get back his love?
What about d mysterious stranger who seemed so confident? What is his weapon
3 MEN n just one PRIZE!!! Her HEART!!!

Season 2 Loading....5 %
Cc skylowlow

Curiousitymaster

Lalas247

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Hazardinho: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
vicfuntop:
H
'H' for Hazardinho??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.