Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries (2319 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Manson1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
A young man who is really fed up with his girlfriend’s obnoxious acts has opened up about the woman on social media.The young man told his story in a post he made on break_or_makeup.According to him, he has a girlfriend who is fond of farting and whose fart really smells bad. This has left him totally displeased with the woman.He revealed that sometimes she will fart and even smile at him afterwards. This has gotten him enraged but he had tried to bottle up his fury.However, problem started when he told her about her farting issue and asked her to check herself medically.
Below is how he told the story:

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Manson1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
That's what happens when you marry

Mercy!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by GloriaNino: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Haha.. this post just made my day grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by dacblogger: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hilarious... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
That she left a what?.. Are you high?.. Come n complete this gist o

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Manson1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
cum catch me cheesy grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
d gf needs jedijedi wey strong
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Whats her moniker cause na their base you dey
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wash her system? What? Two things
1) Food intolerances could be the cause
2) The type of food she eats, how that food is cooked and how her body breaks it down
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by walebizz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:
That's what happens when you marry

Mercy!
lol....double name bro...her name should be MERCY MERCY!! LMAO
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
very easy problem,, she needs to be licking lots of oranges , she has to be going to toilet at least 2-3 times daily the smell will ease up
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just some silly excuse to dump the poor girl.. .nan-sense!

As if his own canot kill the entire world, mtceeeewww!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by pennytrate: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2017
♣ • → hmm•
Don't die young oh•
°°
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Divay22(f): 1:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Why is he bringing it up now,when Val is not far again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin....
They wan use fart as mean of breakup abi grin grin grin

I am more interested in what she left behind o
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by WebSurfer(m): 2:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Why the story no complete
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by timguy(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Sigh
GloriaNino:
Haha.. this post just made my day grin
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Guys complain too much oh.if she fart problem if she no fart problem..what do you want her to do naaa.i thought fartting in front of your boyfriend makes the relationship more strong.abeg leave the lady jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by subtlemee(f): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
He should advice her to take a warm ordinary water enema to cleanse her rectum and to tone down on her protein intake..it's funny sha
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by fart4mee: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Guys complain too much oh.if she fart problem if she no fart problem..what do you want her to do naaa.i thought fartting in front of your boyfriend makes the relationship more strong.abeg leave the lady jare

make you no mind us na so we be.. but the truth is we different individually just as the ladies are too.. some ladies will slap ur face if you fart arround them, some will break up with you, others will not complain while a very few will turn your relationship into a farting competition if you fart one in their presence... na many guys dem be.. there are many guyz looking for ladies that fart alot to marry while so many are using that as an excuse to break up with a lady after they have slept with them several time.. the truth is that when a guy chasing a lady he will pretend to like everything about her even if shart and allover the place and her fart smell like a sewage the guy will not mind.. but after many sex na dat time im go know say her mess they smell.. GOD PUNISH THAT MOUTH WEY DEM DEY TAKE COMPLAIN

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Badmanbay(m): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2017
SERIOUSLY THIS ONE WEAK ME!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by fart4mee: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2017
THE MAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE HAS LOST UNTIL IT IS GONE... many guyz out there are looking for a lady that fart alot to marry, he got one cheap and free he i complaining.. i bet he never complained when he was chasing the pretty lady, now that he had had several taste of her, he is now using that as an excuse.. WAYO MAN.. OLE, BARAWO, ONYEOSHI, THEIF

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Fart Can Kill A New born Baby,It Smells Like Rotten Egg Man Cries by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
fart4mee:

make you no mind us na so we be.. but the truth is we different individually just as the ladies are too.. some ladies will slap ur face if you fart arround them, some will break up with you, others will not complain while a very few will turn your relationship into a farting competition if you fart one in their presence... na many guys dem be.. there are many guyz looking for ladies that fart alot to marry while so many are using that as an excuse to break up with a lady after they have slept with them several time.. the truth is that when a guy chasing a lady he will pretend to like everything about her even if shart and allover the place and her fart smell like a sewage the guy will not mind.. but after many sex na dat time im go know say her mess they smell.. GOD PUNISH THAT MOUTH WEY DEM DEY TAKE COMPLAIN

Nawa guys are mean.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) / +18 Only / What Do You Think About This Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.