Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

[adults /18 +] Lesbians Sex Story : That Summer Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [adults /18 +] Lesbians Sex Story : That Summer Dress (3381 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[adults /18 +] Lesbians Sex Story : That Summer Dress by NaijaLoaded24: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017

“Damn,” she shouted to herself as her middle finger hit the delete key on her MacBook. She had
spent the whole night trying to write her first lesbian erotic story for publication on the Madailygist, which she had joined to express her S3@.x:’uality. Mary had successfully written stories about straight S3@.x:’ but had set her heart on completing a lesbian tale. The frustration was evident. She was still learning her craft and despite never having been with a woman, she was completely curious about it.

It was time for vodka mix and a shower. Maybe that would clear her head. She was still dressed in her toweling robe and a pair of cotton panties. Her dark rimmed glasses were firmly perched on her pretty nose while her almost black hair fell over her shoulders. She grabbed her vodka mix and made her way upstairs. Her husband had left for his job and their son was now old enough for playschool. She was alone and determined.

She sat on her bed drinking her vodka mix and thinking about the story she wanted to write. Nothing was happening in her imagination at all. Mary considered herself a S3@.x:’ual woman. She enjoyed it both with her husband and by herself but somewhere in her body was a desire to find a woman to make love to.

She made great vodka mix and as soon as it was gone she trudged to the shower. She took a quick peek in the mirror as she took off her glasses and slipped out of her robe, letting it drop to the floor. Mary was pleased by what she saw. She was in great shape with firm 36C bre@.$ts and a cute botTomiwa. Her legs were pretty good too. She did a quick twirl before stepping in to the steaming shower.

Her shower routine was always the same. Hair first followed by a soapy sponge of her whole body.

She loved that feeling of the sponge sweeping over her skin, her bre@.$ts, sTomiwaach and thighs. She loved showers, the hot water running over her body always made her feel good. As she swept the sponge over her bre@.$ts, her N!.pplss responded, sending a jolt straight to her Pu.$$y.

Mary lingered on her bre@.$ts a bit before parting her legs and slipping the sponge between her legs, soaking up the feeling spreading through her Pu.$$y. She felt so good and her own hands were often her best lover. Her eyes closed as one hand grabbed her left bre@.$t, pulling her hard N!.ppls as the sponge worked its magic between her legs. She wanted to cum but decided that it was not the time.. Continue reading here
http://celebrityvibez.com/18story-lesbians-that-summer-dress/

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... / Ubunja The Great / I'm Single And My New Bank Employers Don't Know I'm Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.