Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame (10875 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Glo Free MB & Dubious Configurations / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by deb(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
The system accumulates N40 everyday if you don't have money. Anytime you load, they collect their money shap shap.

Are you bleeping SERIOUS?! If that is the case then it is another day light robbery. Thank God I haven't joined the trail yet. sigh of relief
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tunnex190: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
It's takin longer time to get connected while makin this glo call but it's still going and i can talk longer than i expected. I want to ask that what if i didn't recharge my account, are they still going to deduct my money when i recharge it?
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
tunnex190:

It's takin longer time to get connected while makin this glo call but it's still going and i can talk longer than i expected. I want to ask that what if i didn't recharge my account, are they still going to deduct my money when i recharge it?

yes they will deduct
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by abrahym(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
How do i deactivate dis rubbish,i need help plz
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tunnex190: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
If Glo think say dem be plan-wise i go make dem realize say me too get 9ja-wise cum penny-wise. Any Dough. . . dem no go get from me [color=][/color]
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by BankoleO1: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
@all u all seen nothing yet  grin  I heard glo lines were sold for N100 bucks!  shocked  grin grin grin grin Nigeria kai!  grin grin grin grin

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by N9528GB: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
How many pple did glo swindle? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
N95-2 8GB:

How many pple did glo swindle? grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by smakcad(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
God kno sey me i do talk am b4 se dey will just jam pack d network and will not let the correct plp we de load make their call well.
glo no try o
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by Fadajasi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
This is anoda zain joli
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
To migrate out of the BiiiiG DASH, Simply dial *100*3*2#
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
To migrate out of the BiiiiG DASH, Simply dial *100*3*2#
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=20pt]To migrate out of the BiiiiG DASH, Simply dial *100*3*2#[/size]
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by abswale(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
Guys, this is the same reason NCC said that no communication company should do promos sometimes ago, because they know it will always cause the network to be jam parked.
Anyway IF YOU ARE IN ALREADY, DIAL 125 AND FOLLOW THE VOICE PROMPT, AND CHOOSE CLASSIC PLUS. That package is better. Hope Glo hasn't gain much from you.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
i successfully migrated out.But u can still enjoy the free call daily without paying for the nxt day.Just deactivate b4 12Am.The deduction is automatic,so use that code to deactivate b4 it is 12Am and u will be "home and dry".

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
i migrated out with the following code:

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
It is better u migrate out fast b4 ur N40 buckz accumulate o.U can only migrate out after paying ur debt.lol
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2009
Awuff dey run belle. grin
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by puskin: 1:10am On Dec 05, 2009
If MTN try dis kind promo, na DIE den dey.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tunnex190: 3:00am On Dec 05, 2009
Me self don migrate but i was after 1am i migrate though 0.22 has been deducted before this time. I make sure i used all my money before i sleep so as not to pay any fucken debt
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2009
Yes, it not a promo. It a new package, says the Group Excutive Director, Mr Paddy Adenugu.
I got this code from somebody. I have not tested it whether it will work. But if you want to deactivate, try it and see whether it will work. The code is *100*3*1# to deactivate ur Glo Biiig Dash.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2009
Sorry, to deactivate, dail
*100*3*2#
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2009
Sorry, to deactivate, dail
*100*3*2#
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by tinutayo1: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2009
EUGENE4GOO:

Yes, it not a promo. It a new package, says the Group Excutive Director, Mr Paddy Adenugu.
I got this code from somebody. I have not tested it whether it will work. But if you want to deactivate, try it and see whether it will work. The code is *100*3*1# to deactivate your Glo Biiig Dash.
i used that and it worked for me, thou i got it from their CC
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by celemel(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2009
I forgot to add. As with everything new and exciting in Nigeria, a lot of people would take advantage of the product to make calls and hang unto their handsets forever, at this initial stage. (Just as it was when free midnight calls started). This would definitely congest the network and cause delays and dropped calls. With time however, we shall get used to it, run out of conversation and just make calls that are necessary. I see the present congestion as part of the teething problems that Glo, I guess, had already factored into the plan before rollout. They would ease very soon, (I pray) and we shall be home and dry, and continue to RULE OUR WORLD, WITH PRIDE! (Haba, for the 1st time, am speaking good of Glo, hahahaaa, they've earned my respect, , finally!!!)
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by toluxa1(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2009
Yeah, I saw the deactivation code on their website yesterday. The thing is some people are saying this is a promo, but i have not seen anywhere where it is refered to as a promo. Nothing like an \ending date unlike that of Eti.

But again, if it is not a promo and it wont end, then why do i have to load. Its just for me to keep accumulating 'forever'. What do you think? I know Glo is not stupid sha.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by honsule(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2009
toluxa1:

Yeah, I saw the deactivation code on their website yesterday. The thing is some people are saying this is a promo, but i have not seen anywhere where it is refered to as a promo. Nothing like an \ending date unlike that of Eti.

But again, if it is not a promo and it wont end, then why do i have to load. Its just for me to keep accumulating 'forever'. What do you think? I know Glo is not silly sha.

accumulating 4evermaybe that glo line is not ur main line.This stuff is simple.u can enjoy the free call each day u feel like,without accumulating or paying for the nxt day that u don't wanna make call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call For 60minute On Mtn With 100 Naira / Join Me To Enjoy This Mp3 Player (lcg Jukebox With Registration Key) / "Nigeria Telecom Operators Will Now Pay N500,000 For Unsolicited Messages" - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.