Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame (10871 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Glo Free MB & Dubious Configurations / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by abswale(m): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Here's the advert on page 45, Sunday Punch December 6.

Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by chakaz(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2009
Glo is big time disappointment to her numerous customers. BIIG DASH turn BIG LOSS.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by DualCore1: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2009
We they don't care wink
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by engrhamid(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2009
Y r u guys behaving like kids. Haven't they apologize? At least, d with drawal wasn't intentional as u all think.

Next time, u guys u'll wait before switching to d package. Its not a promo. They r not d only network doing this.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2009
@The man who upload the big fraud or loss pic.
Thanks for the picture. But THE BIG FRAUD aint no promo

@ engrhamid
Hey Mr. Man aka Old daddy, wat do you take us for? Lemme tell you something, the world is getting civilized, I mean, its getting to a stage, where you dont dont f**k with ppl, and go away with it. I know we will get there someday, we are out herr complaining about the sh*t glo forced through our mouth, and you are out there saying y'all are behaving like kids. Glo never apologized for THE BIG FRAUD. And even if they apologized, thats not enough, @ least they do have database, and they should know who lost, why not compensate for the loss, give all customers, 500naira worth airtime, that will be something @ least. See I cant waste my time trying to convince someone who is self-opinionated and egocentric. But one thing I believe; Nigeria will get to that stage where you cant f**k with anyone and go away with it.
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by engrhamid(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2009
lol! Five hundred naira airtime? U r so funny!
Re: Glo Free Calls Wat A Shame by WafiJoe(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2009
and wat so funny bout dat oddie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package / Join Me To Enjoy This Mp3 Player (lcg Jukebox With Registration Key) / "Nigeria Telecom Operators Will Now Pay N500,000 For Unsolicited Messages" - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.