Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest (34506 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / Kanye West Hospitalized & Handcuffed In Ambulance After Cancelling The Remainder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Mbediogu(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2017
2face displayed more than two faces in less than one month. I and other people joined him because he convinced them that he was not protesting against persons but against the ugly national situation. His calling off the protests means that the situation has improved. He has dented his reputation. Trust Nigerians not to forget. He used our tribulation, sentiments and emotions to build reputation for his sagging image and divert attention from his large acreage is wide oats spread throughout Nigeria. Issorite.

2 Likes

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by toshmann(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
I Think that Nigeria will never move forward as long as youths have balls that are less than the size of peanuts.

For those against the protest, you are all part of the problem.

Afterall in 2014, Buhari, Amaechi and other APC members all protested against GEJ an PDP...

YES THEY TOOK THEIR PROTEST TO THE STREET. see evidence

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

Youths need to figure out a way to take back this country...the so called leaders have been leading since they were in their 20s and 30s and yet they do not want to give us space to rule.

The world has evolved plus changes in technology ...these leaders have no single clue how to stay abreast with changes due to difference in how they were brought up and how the world is today.

BUHARI has a plan B...which is to DIE and leave the country in ruins,

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

TUBABA...from today, you have become TUBONBOY.....with peanut balls

I agree with you 100%, but remember, to protest under a democratic president like GEJ is not the same as protesting inder an unrepentant dictator like Buhari. GEJ allowed democracy to grow amd we called him clueless and weak, kicked him out in free elections whichh he organized. Now we have a "strong" leader in Buhari. He doesn't condone opposition, protests or anything that annoys him.

Perhaps we deserve it

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
I Think that Nigeria will never move forward as long as youths have balls that are less than the size of peanuts.

For those against the protest, you are all part of the problem.

Afterall in 2014, Buhari, Amaechi and other APC members all protested against GEJ an PDP...

YES THEY TOOK THEIR PROTEST TO THE STREET. see evidence

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

Youths need to figure out a way to take back this country...the so called leaders have been leading since they were in their 20s and 30s and yet they do not want to give us space to rule.

The world has evolved plus changes in technology ...these leaders have no single clue how to stay abreast with changes due to difference in how they were brought up and how the world is today.

BUHARI has a plan B...which is to DIE and leave the country in ruins,

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

TUBABA...from today, you have become TUBONBOY.....with peanut balls

You are abusive 2face but I'm sure you don't have a ball the size of a grain to almost do what he almost did. What gain is it to die for a country like Nigeria? Do you not know the stories of Great people like Ken Saro-Wiwa? Where did his death get his people? .. Nigeria is too divisive for 2face. Do you have any idea the threats to his life, his family he's put up with this past weeks?

What about the influential people who staged different protest in the last administration, where are they now? The very vocal fr mbaka, the Obi Ezewkesri and other hypocrites?
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by musicwriter(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2017
The people are ready, but there's nobody to look up to. All the heroes are dead, the living ones are too old.

This country is doomed for real.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You are abusing 2face but I'm sure you don't have a ball the size of a grain to almost do what he almost did. What gain is it to die for a country like Nigeria? Do you not know the stories of Great people like Ken Saro-Wiwa? Where did his death get his people? .. Nigeria is too divisive for 2face. Do you have any idea the threats to his life, his family he's put up with this past weeks?

What about the influential people who staged different protest in the last administration, where are they now? The very vocal fr mbaka, the Obi Ezewkesri and other hypocrites?
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Nonsense
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by kajoula(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Honestly ..people in the likes of 2face hardly give back to the society......
they all want to milk the society, just like all politicians do.

The protest is ploitical....
Tske it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by AlanSugar(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Hahahaha, you mean in just one word, 2face can learn to be useful?! grin grin grin grin
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by powerfulsettingz: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
gsalvatore:
Is that really two weeks old? You bought it brand new?
Yap
This was the picture

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by maclatunji: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Redoil:
Maclatunji do you still believe in this govt that is controling people with sensless lies, sensless deciet, fraud of the highest order, senseles and wicked evil and hunger of the highest level?

Your submission is dubious.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by maclatunji: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2017
RealityShot:

Why not partner with governor FAYOSE
And do it in Ekiti-state?

Must he go to HIS tribal state?

#iStandWith2Baba
#iStandWithNigeria
#oneVoiceNigeria

#JesusIsTheOnlyWay

Benue is the 'food basket of the nation'. The leverage of his home state also exists. You maximize opportunities you have not limit them.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
The mistake tuface was asking for a protest. He should have instead geared to be prepared coming 2019 to vote out all these vultures. Not by protest. Cause really with protest anything can happen.. Lives and properties will be lost. We've seen such scenario happen. So why lead thousands or even millions of people to their deaths. It's not fair.
So Protest is No no, cause even after the protest with millions of people killed and cars maimed, shops destroyed by hooligans.. We still go back and continue like nothing happen until 2019.
So best strategy is We all as Nigerians should join hands together, wait 2019 and vote them out. Let's monitor the election like our lived depend on it. Cause really our lives and the future of Nigeria depends on who comes on board again. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by joinnow: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Poeple should spare this guy for now
Very clean Hp elite probook 6450b Core i3 laptop for sale

Specifications are:
Hard drive 250 HHD
4gig Ram
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 M370 @2.40GHz
Backup 4 hours
Bluetooth
Wireless
4 serial USB port
Activated window 10
Asking price 75k
Not negotiable
Location Abeokuta Ogun State
Contact me tru my profile number Pls only serious buyer should pm
This your agressive marketing sha
You put asking price and same time put Not negotiable.hope you understand what u are doing
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by powerfulsettingz: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2017
joinnow:

This your agressive marketing sha
You put asking price and same time put Not negotiable.hope you understand what u are doing
Lol
That's what is called hard selling
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Odukes(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2017
I believe Innocent Ujah will regret this decision for the rest of his life, am so disappointed, cant even call him 2Baba. I guess those that called him illiterate had some point. A literate man would have taught this through from the onset.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2017
...The foolish clown should forever shut the f*uck up!
I don't xpect less from a self-centered traitor that refused to support the late ojb!

#ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2017
2shur:
nobody wan enter dss case o.
coti don already gif am warning say do not protest.
if u do....bullets from army.police and other security agents go spray all of una.
in eldees voice.

nobody wan die
buh everybody wan go heaven.
me aibgo yarn
me ai go speak mai mind.
you csn see that we are stupid in this cointry.
yes very fucking stupid.
instead of our so called artists to start working on songs relating to what we going through and be able tobpass a message accross.but 4where.dem gree geh sense when 95 percent of them are based in lagos.
thinking lagos is heaven.
fools
act it in movies
act them in night of thousand laughs
make the fg know that we are tired.
oh if its not yur bum bum...its gba gbe oshi..lalalalala
or some stupid useless songs that have zero meanings.
then our movies too.
filled with poverty....senseeless names...
till thy kingdom comes soldiers wud keep oppressing us.
police would keeep shooting at us.
why cause no one gives a fuc.
we the citizens dont value our citizenship cause the fg got nothing to make u feel valuable.
all we concerned bis how to make more money.
travel abroad
waste it ..while the same country we going to spend our fucking looted money is being used for infrastructure upgrade...good roads..steady power.over full oil reserves..buh all we naija think of is how to nake money.
live large.
acquire property
nobody gives a fuc ant challenging those badtards in power.
kick them out and take over power asap.
lbur never can it happen cause we d citizens only care abt ourselves..how to make money 2 oppress the other
fuc naija men.
fuc everyone here.
we all stupid set of ppl cause our fuckin basic rights have been taken from is.
wrf...is this abacha led regime or what.
cause now buharo be going in that abacha terror lane bro.
if u speak against the fg.his fucking tribe and shiit..dss comes after u.
if u stage a protest.
they come after u.
anything u say or do .
theu come after u like wtf.

we all slaves here men.slaves in our fucking country.
thats the major reason when foreigners come in here esp Caucasian they always feel on top of the world cause our fucking color got no value.
our fucking country got nothing to offer its citizens
our currency got no value.
take 10m to usa..that aint money..
shiit
cheesy grin though you sound like a complete mad man who has smoked a lot of weed every thing you have said is TRUE! And makes a lot of SENSE! I must admit. grin
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by ayomiDRLmoney: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Buy ur tbc @ #500/coin cheapest Price you can ever find on market.. whatsapp or call me on
Mobile.. 09068750167 asap.. If u are interested before. Limited time
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by abk4real: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2017
What do expect of man wu want to weigh is level if popularity in Nigeria. #i stand wt Buhari # a God sent
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by abk4real: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2017
nmreports:
Why The Protest Must Continue
https://www.nairaland.com/3605589/opinion-10-reasons-why-wanted
U are on ur own. # I stand at Buhari #
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by SalamRushdie: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
Looking at tuface even, you'll know he doesn't have the mind to lead a 300 style attack. For him to even think he can do it was very surprising.
Here's what he should now do IMO, he should never speak again, both in music or in anything vocal. Let him hide in his shells with enough storage of food and drinks for a lifetime. He shouldn't ever be seen again because I'll Bleep him up. For real. I'm pissed right about now.

Tuface doesn't get it that he just sacrificed his music, political goodwill and everything he has worked for because of a very useless Buhari ..Never again will he get endorsements, never again will he be allowed to headline shows in Nigeria, any Album he drops from now will surely flop ..It's sad the young man didn't evaluate the situation well before starting and giving up ..
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by OBAGADAFFI: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Tuface doesn't get it that he just sacrificed his music, political goodwill and everything he has worked for because of a very useless Buhari ..Never again will he get endorsements, never again will he be allowed to headline shows in Nigeria, any Album he drops from now will surely flop ..It's sad the young man didn't evaluate the situation well before starting and giving up ..

When did you become God to say such thing about Tuface.

This move from him attract more sympathy and patronage..

Like OBJ, Yaradua,GEJ, Buhari won't be power forever.
But Tuface has been singing for over 20years and more to come.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Luizville(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Caliph69:

It's like you're a Blacklist fan.
For sure mehn... Raymond Reddington is the man.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Reference(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
You guys are just being unfair to Tuface. He has raised social awareness. That in itself is a great achievement. If he has genuine concerns about security, it is his prerogative. Next time it might go through. And if this government does not take heed and begins to reform its ways knowing it has dodged a bullet, next time it will be a blast out of nowhere. I think Nigeria has profited greatly from this act.

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Reference:
You guys are just being unfair to Tuface. He has raised social awareness. That in itself is a great achievement. If he has genuine concerns about security, it is his prerogative. Next time it might go through. And if this government does not take heed and begins to reform its ways knowing it has dodged a bullet, next time it will be a blast out of nowhere. I think Nigeria has profited greatly from this act.

My problem still remains this if the government do not take heed. It seems a lot of Nigerians are oblivious to the problems we face today.

First our reserves are low to carry out capital projects to generate revenues from other avenues apart from Oil. Our Private sector is not producing at a large scale to create jobs and increase our GDP.

With Crude Oil sales down and price low, we are not generating enough to support the Nation.

It will take more than protesting and marching to turn around our plights. It will take us thinking of ways to move our nation forward, reflecting on our attitudes towards life and a total change of lifestyle.

If we understand the amount of money, in Billions of Naira the Federal and State Governments spend on salary alone, we will wake up from our slumber.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by timilehin95(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin[color=][/color] laughing in kogi
#Istandwith2face people
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face really fell prey to the govt's antics of preventing the protest from taking place. lets imagine the intel the police got about the a potential highjack of the by hoodlums was real, in a sane environment, the police would have done preliminary investigations and track down the hoodlums. Reverse is the case in nigeria, its obvious theres no security threat, the police only made that claim so as to suppress the masses from having their voice heard.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLACKFACE WAS RIGHT AFTERALL.

and to those wey wan kill themselves cos of d cancellation, you dont need a tuface to proceed.

COWARDS
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by TinaAnita(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face messed up big time. He has lost my respect!
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by RealityShot: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

Benue is the 'food basket of the nation'. The leverage of his home state also exists. You maximize opportunities you have not limit them.
Good to know u are not one of those always thinking about developing only their state of origin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / T-Boss In Sexy Photoshoot / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.