Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment (519 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Blasts Shehu Sani, Says He Is ‘APC Disappointment’ / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" / Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Dear NLanders,
I wish to categorically make it known to the general public that *2face Idibia is the greatest experience of disappointment I have ever had since I was born*. No need for too much grammar nor too much epistle but let us be steadfast & remain resolute. Only God can solve the problem of Nigeria. It has now gone to a state of the more you look, the less you see

God bless our patriotic youths,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by Ahmadgani(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2017
YOU NEED TO MOVE ON
Re: My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
YOU NEED TO MOVE ON

My dear, we actually need to move on but its a terrible experience.
Re: My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by MakeADifference: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2017
It isn't easy. Am telling you. The thing shocked me. And pained me.

But I am writing a book as my own little protest
2019 people never to vote for again and why

No 1 in the book is

1. Muhammad Buhari

Ahmadgani:
YOU NEED TO MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by Ahmadgani(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
SweetAndre:

My dear, we actually need to move on but its a terrible experience.
it is indeed, all we need now as youths is to take note of this bunch of pharoahs and their demonic policies

We need to stand up, but first we must change our perception and mind set in general
Re: My Greatest Experience Of Disappointment by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
it is indeed, all we need now as youths is to take note of this bunch of pharoahs and their demonic policies

We need to stand up, but first we must change our perception and mind set in general

You are on point bro.
We should be interested on how to raise credible leaders.
Infact, am in short of words. Honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Sheun Egbegbe To Appear In Ikeja Magistrate Court Today / Video: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Delivers Powerful Speech / Buhari Didn’t Give Us Date Of His Return — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.