Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" (24498 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by ceoreportnaija: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2018

Aisha Yesufu, converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group has described Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo as her “biggest disappointment in the current administration.”

She made the remark while reacting to claim by the Vice President that former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration shared N150bn two weeks to the commencement of 2015 election.

In a tweet, Yesufu said despite being in power for three years, Osinbajo had continued to wallow in the blame game.

The BBOG co-converner noted that Osinabjo had continue to talk about issues they were voted to deal with.

Yesufu wrote: “My biggest disappointment in this administration is the Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo@ProfOsinbajo.

“He was the one that won me over to the GMB/PYO ticket.

“Even as Acting President he was just an obedient servant.

“3 yrs he is talking about things they were voted to deal with.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/osinbajo-is-my-biggest-disappointment-in-buharis-govt%e2%80%8e-aisha-yesufu/

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by madridguy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
I just like this woman because she speaks without fear and with great boldness.

As for Osinbajo, he is just dancing to the tone of his master the President.

He needs to do that in order to remain his running mate come 2019.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by neezar: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
Just Ok??

This woman must be an ipob woman...Only Igbos don't support buhari cool

Z
O
M
B
I
E

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by fk001(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
We all know that Jonathan was just incompetent and confused.

We know the type of people that hate Buhari, and we don't need them to love him.

Buhari till 2023

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by ZZ22: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osibanjo is worse than a mere commissioner who never hesitates to obey Abba Kyari whenever ordered to put on and put off his boxers.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by agadez007(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
neezar:

Just Ok??

This woman must be an ipob woman...Only Igbos don't support buhari cool

Z
O
M
B
I
E

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2018
buhari should be her biggest disappointment........y the vp ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by dodelight(m): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
buhari should be her biggest disappointment........y the vp ?
Yes, the VP because Buhari couldn't have fooled people to get power without an actual saint as VP.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by dodelight(m): 4:34am On Mar 22, 2018
To whom much is given, much is expected. Osinbajo really failed us. He lost it big time.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by zakim(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 22, 2018
dodelight:

Yes, the VP because Buhari couldn't have fooled people to get power without an actual saint as VP.

owk
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Lipscomb(m): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Alright continue to be use as a instrument of PDP.we know you have been sponsoring by PDP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by jayson87: 4:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Even we Christians denounce Osinbajo. He has brought the name and the character of Christianity to disrepute.

Do you know Osinbajo doesn't speak ill against the menance of the Herdsmen. Quite shameful? To even think this guy call himself a Pastor

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by geozone: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2018
wow a woman with balls!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by bluegrass07: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:
Even we Christians denounce Osinbajo. He has brought the name and the character of Christianity to disrepute.

Do you know Osinbajo doesn't speak ill against the menance of the Herdsmen. Quite shameful? To even think this guy call himself a Pastor

I've observed this too. . .maybe he wants to be politically correct. So terrible for a man of his standing. Power is Transient. Someone should help me tell him.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Hector09(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2018
I thought that this man was a pastor, the way he lies,one we thought that this man ve never open the bible before

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by ZombieTAMER: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Osibanjo is a disgrace to Christianity
This is a supposed pastor who can't even say the truth..
Fulani herdsmen are butchering innocent Christians in northern Nigeria and he turns a blind eye..

When a professor becomes a puppet of an illiterate man
It's safe to assume he is a fool and a waste of life

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by resurgentxtian4: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo is not only a disgrace to Christians but he’s a disgrace to the RCCG and his law profession. I have since stopped being disappointed by his antics.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Legitbaba(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2018
The short pastor is trying so hard to be like Buhari
Evil pastor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Ngokafor(f): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Same here..He is living up to the 'mere commissioner' tag perfectly.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo may be richer ,but this administration has tarnished his reputation.

Osinbajo a SAN is under Buhari whose WAEC certificate is still missing.This is the irony of a nation

Nigeria is a place that dunces rule and the intelligentsia are at their beck call feeding on crumbs.

The reverse is the case in saner climes.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by yesloaded: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Tbh, APC really disappoint Nigeria. I we speak the truth or not, we shall die one day. Its very bad to continue to blame Jonathan every now & here, Jonathan never met a perfect Nigeria but never blamed the past administration instead he does his best an leave the rest. APC needs to do their best and leave the rest.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Herdsmen: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Why blame the v.p..

A slave does his master's bidding without questioning.

He's but a loyal one..

Ride on pastor.. adeboye tinubu are behind you.

Fake pastor..by dia fruit we know dem

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
I can forgive Buhari for his ignorance, military and religious orientations but Osinbanjo is a good example of glossal failure and a shame to his acclaimed faith and status.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Redhot111(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
Alright continue to be use as a instrument of PDP.we know you have been sponsoring by PDP.

You get sense at all?

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:

Firstly, what concerns d VP with d menace of herdsmen? is he d president or Presidential spokesperson?

Secondly, Osinbanjo wasn't voted for, he was an appointee to serve president Buhari and he has to be loyal throughout

Thirdly and lastly, don't let God judge you and punish you o. how has Osinbanjo brought d name of Christianity to disrepute? Man I know you r pained but get over it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by MrGreenMavro: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Remove DH and I from DAPCHI.. U will get APC.. Those girls go excursion and they are back.. Whowan fool who?? BUHARI pls sing another song.. This one na old school music..

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by obowunmi(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo is a SCAM.

Sold his daughter to Bola Shagaya.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by OMOTOWO(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 / SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / 2023: PDP G5 Gives Atiku Conditions For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.