Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) (27831 Views)

Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2017
chaii 2face fall people hand oo

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by plaetton: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Eventoned:
Nollywood Director, Charles Novia has come for 2face over his decision to shelve the planned nationwide protest.

He made this known in his social media account:

http://ovoko.com.ng/2face-two-faced-person-charles-novia/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Indeed, a monumental tragedy.
A betrayal of of unimaginable proportions.

6 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by inourcare: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Anyone Can Still Take It Up.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by sweetkev(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
The guy really Bleep Nigerian youths hand oo. I used to love and respect him before but never again. No wonder blackface and face left him.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
The protest is of zero use. But polce shakara d guy, see shiites despite d rate dem dey nab dem dey stl dey plenty #theyKnowWhatTheyWant
Shiite are hooligans...nothing concern our protest with any stupid group
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by harvtech(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=Eventoned post=53429889]Nollywood Director, Charles Novia has come for 2face over his decision to shelve the planned nationwide protest.

He made this known in his social media account:

http://ovoko.com.ng/2face-two-faced-person-charles-novia/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

As painful as it seem to him he should have replace himself were 2face failed devil incanate, how would the protest benefit us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Olalan(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
People calling him cowards are not been fair to him, the protest would have been hijacked turning violent and he would be held responsible, at least he has called the attention of the government to the displeasure of the people about how things are currently. But in reality are Nigerians really worth protesting for? We celebrate corrupt politicians, we celebrate riches even from corrupt sources and also practice corruption in our own closets.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by gbadexy(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
His fellow artistes like charly boy that came out full force to support and defend him would be made to look like fools.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by TeamSimple(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Jenniferjames16:
I stand with nigeria#buhari must go even if na death go take am commot for nigeria.then so be it.
Then wait till 2019. As for his death,its either Buhari leaves or you do..Death has the masterkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by endeedike(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2017
he backed out cos hoodlums will take advantage to riot and rob and steal and of course people will be shot dead...

Brown14:
How can u back out of something this important after lot of people have looked up to it

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by TeamSimple(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Olalan:
People calling him cowards are not been fair to him, the protest would have been hijacked turning violent and he would be held responsible, at least he has called the attention of the government to the displeasure of the people about how things are currently. But in reality are Nigerians really worth protesting for? We celebrate corrupt politicians, we celebrate riches even from corrupt sources and also practice corruption in our own closets.
I tire o,the same Nigerians that want to protest are the ones celebrating GEJ,MADUEKE,DASUKI,IBORI,ALAMEISEHA,TINUBU,AMAECHI,AKPABIO,ODUA,OBASANJO,BABANGIDA et all..Confused set of people.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Shiite are hooligans...nothing concern our protest with any stupid group
tell that to them and meet your loo,
protest doesnt have 2 spellings bro.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Efewestern: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
please don't blame 2face . He cancelled the protest cos he has his family to protect and remember that the people behind this thing are stronger than him. Though he bleeped up but he just have to cancel it

so fela didn't have a family to protect? the guy is a coward.. a big one for that.. people are suffering there is need to let the government know what's happening in the nation.. this is not about apc or pdp.. Take a look at my state for example, it's just like we don't have a governor in Delta state. okowa is doing nothing, moving to the federal level buhari has done nothing, things are very expensive now.. if 2face knew he couldn't complete the task why initiating it? , again I say "Tuface is a clown"

5 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

tell that to them and meet your loo,
protest doesnt have 2 spellings bro.
Man...Shi'ites has no any thing to protest against..those ppl are terrorist,,i hav met them around kd-zaria way arnd 2011 burning tyres on an express road and barricades road. Which sane country would allow that?
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Efewestern: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2017
onatisi:
Never take on the fg if you know you have got dirty hands .

We miss great people like fela..
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by DonBenny77(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2017
charles novia i didn't hear you lend your support

why didnt you start a protest before now

No go find movie act

Nollywood flop always trying to stay relevant

You are more of a coward than 2face

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Splashme: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
veekid:
In Oliver Queen's voice; "innocent idibia, you have failed this country"
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by kally90(f): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari is a dictator. They have threatened the guy.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by ogashman(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
wat dat.....!re u guys sure they didn't hack his acct
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Zane2point4(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2017
I was so Angry yesterday, if i was 2face i will never back down, for sure there may be casualties but its worth it.

Remember we fight wars so that we can sleep in peace.

Apc ediots right now.. ..

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
please don't blame 2face . He cancelled the protest cos he has his family to protect and remember that the people behind this thing are stronger than him. Though he bleeped up but he just have to cancel it

Please also he shouldn't forget that everybody that was supposed to turn up has families to protect also. Some even have decided to die for the cause. He is just weak.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
TeamSimple:

I tire o,the same Nigerians that want to protest are the ones celebrating GEJ,MADUEKE,DASUKI,IBORI,ALAMEISEHA,TINUBU,AMAECHI,AKPABIO,ODUA,OBASANJO,BABANGIDA et all..Confused set of people.

Could you imagine your mindset? When the whites colonized you, did you protest? Nope!, so why did we protest in 2014? Because we have become more enlightened, and now in 2017 we have become very much more enlightened.
Anyways it's not holding again.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by cocaineaddict(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2017
webninja:
lol i made a meme calling tuface, two-faced, now everyone are copying me without giving credit..
sharrap liar. I made this meme.
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by Rexleo(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2017
You guys are not even looking at the bigger picture, tubaba is been held hostage, has anyone try to reach him ?this govt does not tolerate dissent. I guess he is been held hostage,people should reach out by call and visit to his house and invitation to a TV studio to find out what is going on with tubaba.I hope we are not the one failing tubaba at this critical period. That is not even tubaba's diction and mannerism.pls everyone should go check on him before we crucify him.this are very desperate people in govt more so the president not been around at this time and we are organizing a massive protest people can term it anything.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2017
So where was this so called Charles? He should leave 2face alone
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Efewestern:

We miss great people like fela..
I swear. There is noone like him again. All these so called celebrities and politicians are just pure coward and criminals feeding fat on the Nigeria masses feelings and emotions.
He will release a song about all this and ppl will still buy it.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Rexleo:
You guys are not even looking at the bigger picture, tubaba is been held hostage, has anyone try to reach him ?this govt does not tolerate dissent. I guess he is been held hostage,people should reach out by call and visit to his house and invitation to a TV studio to find out what is going on with tubaba.I hope we are not the one failing tubaba at this critical period. That is not even tubaba's diction and mannerism.pls everyone should go check on him before we crucify him.this are very desperate people in govt more so the president not been around at this time and we are organizing a massive protest people can term it anything.
He is not been held hostage . What is holding him hostage is his past. He cant afford to throw away his future just because of some dumb Nigerians who don't know how to use their brains before voting.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by chairmanchairmam: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Mr novia, 2face awakened some consciousness, what have you done? I feel that you are happy that he did not succeed, my thought though
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by TeamSimple(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2017
sunshyne20:

Could you imagine your mindset? When the whites colonized you, did you protest? Nope!, so why did we protest in 2014? Because we have become more enlightened, and now in 2017 we have become very much more enlightened.
Anyways it's not holding again.
So what was the benefit of previous protest?
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by morbeta(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
This Charles Novia is a clown and millipede natured man. It easier for you to criticise Tuface but you haven't had the guts to do that to the present government. Why not start from where Tuface dropped the batten? Or are you a lesser celebrity?"
Re: 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) by slap1(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm waiting for his next stage performance in Nigeria. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos / Anna Banner Stuns In New Look, Dumps Her Weaves For A Low-cut / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.