Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp (39021 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Sebastine1994:

your mouth dey smell. Just hear your self talk. Are you on drugs. So they should not get married. The same way they improvised a cart for wedding, they will also feed their kids

I wouldn't want to resort to insult. Think about it critically, have you not heard tales of how those in IDP camps are being starved, of how things meant for them are taken by those in charge, have you not seen how unhealthy most of them look? After all this, you seriously think getting married and making babies is the next best thing? These are the type of things that meaninglessly increase our population while waiting for the government to take care of the kids. Who said they own the cart anyway.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by uboma(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:

I'm not saying they shouldn't get married but not right now when there probably isn't a reliable means of income. What will happen when responsibility starts calling. We've heard tales of how they're been starved in IDP camps, do they want to put their kids through that? They should at least try to get out of there first, find a means of survival before thinking of marriage.

Do you know how long they have been 'caged' within these IDP camps?

Can you precisely say when they will be free to return home?

I guess you do not have the answer to the second question.

Do you even think that these ones are happy to live in these camps?

They yearn to return home but because of security concerns, they cannot do so for now.

Bro, rejoice with them and pray for them.

Congratulations once more to newly married couple.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by zionmade(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Because of their hatred, they created monsters who turned against dem and made their land desolate. Always remember the dog u send to bite someone would against u one day.
Quote me wen one day indigenes of Kaduna will turn refugees in their own land.
#nosingleatomofpitygiven#
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Origin(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
As long as you are happy and you had fun. Who cares.

By the way. Thank God you did not borrow to have a FUN wedding.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
uboma:

Do you know how long they have been 'caged' within these IDP camps?
No I don't know how long they've been 'caged' but so?
Have we not heard of people leaving IDP camps? They choose to still remain there for reasons best known to them.

Can you precisely say when they will be free to return home?
No, I can't, but don't you think before getting married, they should have plans of getting out and settling down? People have gone, they should try to too before getting married.
I guess you do not have the answer to the second question.

Do you even think that these ones are happy to live in these camps?
You never can tell, they might be. Even if they're not is that not a good reason not to get married yet

They yearn to return home but because of security concerns, they cannot do so for now.

And the next best thing is multiplication, Bro common na.
Bro, rejoice with them and pray for them.

Congratulations once more to newly married couple.
Congratulations to them anyway. Happy married life.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Sebastine1994(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=Richie0974 post=53434375]

I wouldn't want to resort to insult. Think about it critically, have you not heard tales of how those in IDP camps are being starved, of how things meant for them are taken by those in charge, have you not seen how unhealthy most of them look? After all this, you seriously think getting married and making babies is the next best thing? These are the type of things that meaninglessly increase our population

sorry for my earlier outburst. I was overcomed with empathy. But my point is this. Reproduction is not an exclusive right of a rich person. Maybe they were friends before the war broke out. They must have vowed to get married. As for the population problem that may arise. Dont worry nature is there to handle the problems.

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by ijefine04: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:
How can you be in an IDP camp and still get married, they're probably still being fed by the Government and NGOs. If they give birth, how will they cater for their kids there. This is just misplaced priority.
but u won't use becos u want 2 follow priority and let kongi kill pple.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Mbediogu(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
One good thing they have which is lacking among Southerners - they always cut their coat according to their size and cloth available to them. Happy married life and God bless your union.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Geeflow(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ajgal10:
Stupid people, all they know is have sex and make babies.
e-pain am grin grin grin grin kikikikikikiki
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by hannyjay(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:
How can you be in an IDP camp and still get married, they're probably still being fed by the Government and NGOs. If they give birth, how will they cater for their kids there. This is just misplaced priority.
another boko haram has spoken
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
ijefine04:
but u won't use becos u want 2 follow priority and let kongi kill pple.

That's laughable.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
hannyjay:
another boko haram has spoken

Simply because you can't use you cerebrum to ruminate over issues doesn't mean others can't. I guess everyone who can is a Boko Haram, next time try to choose better words than those that'll make you look like a dumb fellow.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's baffling to see how these people marry and keep procreating regardless of the economic situation or their present condition. Even in IDP camps where they live on aids and donations.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by uchwar1: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:

I'm not saying they shouldn't get married but not right now when there probably isn't a reliable means of income. What will happen when responsibility starts calling. We've heard tales of how they're been starved in IDP camps, do they want to put their kids through that? They should at least try to get out of there first, find a means of survival before thinking of marriage.
they don't think like u bro. what do u expect from a hungry man who marries many wives and litter children everywhere begging for food? they only care care about puna and care less about their children. the only legacies they have for their children is calabash or plates for begging mtchew

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Pweetyanu: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]really?
Ajgal10:
Stupid people, all they know is have sex and make babies.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by valarinz: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Drabeey:

My condo, i dey ooo. I hope dem son call u for that interview?

For where na, when the company is busy sacking staff sef, chai

Which way na??

I was here cheesy
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Ajgal10(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
EGCA:

Hw did dat affect ur generation? Am sure dey never come to beg u for money.

They do. Directly or indirectly. Stop getting angry...they are in IDP camps surviving on Alms and donations yet they are busy marrying and procreating. Konji people.mtcheew
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by hannyjay(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:

Simply because you can't use you cerebrum to ruminate over issues doesn't mean others can't. I guess everyone who can is a Boko Haram, next time try to choose better words than those that'll make you look like a dumb fellow.
if dis is d way u use ur brain,i ll advice u to use ur kidney to think next time
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
hannyjay:
if dis is d way u use ur brain,i ll advice u to use ur kidney to think next time

I'll quit bantering words with you, it's obvious you lack cognitive ability.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by dsaintJ4Real(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na IDP camp road smooth like this? shocked
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by hannyjay(f): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:

I'll quit bantering words with you, it's obvious you lack cognitive ability.
i can see dat u ar nw using ur kidney to think.keep it up
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
hannyjay:
i can see dat u ar nw using ur kidney to think.keep it up

Where in the world do people use kidney to think, you're starting to sound like s recluse. I need to really try to ignore you.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Sebastine1994:

your mouth dey smell. Just hear your self talk. Are you on drugs. So they should not get married. The same way they improvised a cart for wedding, they will also feed their kids
They have sexual desires too and the only legal way to fulfil it is by geting married.They are human also

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.