Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

When Will Nigeria Be Economically Giant Of Africa For Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Be Economically Giant Of Africa For Real? (339 Views)

Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically / why is Nigeria called The Giant Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Be Economically Giant Of Africa For Real? by Hizeey: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2017
I believe Nigeria can achieve anything she wants if our so called leaders could stay loyal and humble to us. Nigeria is a great country but filled with "inconsiderate Leaders and many unenlightened citizens", our worst issue is that most Nigerians especially we ordinary Citizens do not know exactly what we want from the government and that’s why they keep taking an advantage of us, Nigeria is a kinda country which is still living in the past of most developed countries who are already living their future, most people consider it to be normal meanwhile our so called leaders believe so much in those developed standard countries to the extent that they neglect to make their own great and conducive, In my opinion it would be great if Nigeria should consider having only two real political party I think this will helps a lot to coherence our country.

Here are the 9 basic concepts I think It would make our country giant again:

1. Make education system easy and affordable for the pitiable
2. Initiate Social Security
3. Cancel or reduce custom fees for imported vehicles
4. Stable Electricity all over the country
5. Construct good roads in all cities and towns
6. Eliminate Commercial Motorcyclist all over the country and encourage the hopelessly affected one’s to go into agriculture while the govt gives em full support. Also eradicate “NURTW” then Stipulate govt mass transit in all states and recommend all 'private mass transits' to work with the govt.
7. Reconstruct good and running Railway stations in all towns and cities
8. Invite foreign investors as many as possible in order to provide more jobs for the youths
9. Make gas, Kerosine, diesel and petrol affordable for everyone

kindly reason with me, quote me and add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu And Youths Set To Lead Lagos Protest On March 6 / Buhari Wanted A Vice President Who Can Hold Nigeria Together If He Dies – Bakare / What Is Your Take About Politicians Who Defect From One Party To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.