Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy (4195 Views)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Some brides cry on their wedding day cause they know what is at stake, especially when he shows you his dick for the first time a night to your wedding then you be like
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by Jeffrey12(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol....she con dey cry??

Or the guy mouth dey smell grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by viki84(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
that's called tears of joy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by carzola(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's not always about the length sometimes
It could be about the width... Buh God bless us that have length and width.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by Mekus68: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
carzola:
It's not always about the length sometimes
It could be about the width... Buh God bless us that have length and width.
1)So how do you package it without people around you noticing?
2)How do ladies cope with it, most like it or run away from you?
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mekus68:

you speak like a two inches guy .. don't get intimidated
he is coming to answer your question though

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by lollmaolol(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
In Rihannas Voice "babie this is what you came for" grin tongue enjoy it jare
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by AfterEarth(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
¢αмє нєяє тσ яєα∂ ¢σммєηтѕ ...
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:
¢αмє нєяє тσ яєα∂ ¢σммєηтѕ ...
Did you know I like jealous women ? especially those that can fight
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by seunny4lif(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin
Mouth odour grin grin grin
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by AfterEarth(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Did you know I like jealous women ? especially those that can fight
нммм .. вυт уσυ ¢αηт яєαℓℓу тєℓℓ ιƒ уσυ ѕєє α ‎נєαℓσυѕ ωσмαη undecided
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by carzola(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mekus68:

ladies fear it at first buh when you insert it.. And it covers every angle.. And you start hitting spots that weak niggaz like you cant.. They keep coming back for me and talking their friends how your a wondrous mafia in bed.. By you I meant me
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:
нммм .. вυт уσυ ¢αηт яєαℓℓу тєℓℓ ιƒ уσυ ѕєє α ‎נєαℓσυѕ ωσмαη undecided
true. the thing is, I have been searching for a long time .. now that you are here openly , when should we talk at length.

lest I forgot .. we are having the conference in za oda room cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by AfterEarth(f): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
true. the thing is, I have been searching for a long time .. now that you are here openly , when should we talk at length.

lest I forgot .. we are having the conference in za oda room cheesy
нєнєнє ... αвєq,ƒяєє мє σн
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:
нєнєнє ... αвєq,ƒяєє мє σн
issorite.. my eyes are on you though .lol cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by Mekus68: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
you speak like a two inches guy .. don't get intimidated
he is coming to answer your question though
Lolz.
Guy am not ok.
I'm 6inches though not too big as I would like it to be
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by Mekus68: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
carzola:
ladies fear it at first buh when you insert it.. And it covers every angle.. And you start hitting spots that weak niggaz like you cant.. They keep coming back for me and talking their friends how your a wondrous mafia in bed.. By you I meant me
Lolz.
I know mine is longer than yours.
But how did you enlarge the girth or width of yours. Am interested.
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mekus68:

Lolz.
Guy am not ok.
I'm 6inches though not too big as I would like it to be
with the look of things, you are ooo cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by HitlerGaddafi: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
My own dick na killer assassin.. Every girl just dey complain...
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by majour(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Men are always insecure about their dicks, see as them dey beat chests
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
majour:
Men are always insecure about their dicks, see as them dey beat chests
Lol. just wait till they start fighting over it ..Lol cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by ariklawani(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by CyberGypsy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
ariklawani:
the length does not matter,as far he can use it well.I like it moderate.
Lies and girls are like 5 & 6

who get Zuma picture? biko, helep me with it
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by carzola(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mekus68:

Lolz.
I know mine is longer than yours.
But how did you enlarge the girth or width of yours. Am interested.
rub horse poo on your diiiccckk before you sleep.. Also add two spoons of horse pee to what ever your eating or drinking.. In seven days call ND thank me.
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by Mekus68: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
carzola:
rub horse poo on your diiiccckk before you sleep.. Also add two spoons of horse pee to what ever your eating or drinking.. In seven days call ND thank me.
Guy maka chukwu u no well I swear
Re: When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy by dacblogger: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Womb destroyers... sad

(1) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.