Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations (1480 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! / 2 Months Pregnant And 6 Months To Fixed Wedding Date? Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by cutiepie18(f): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2005
If you were to take your girl on a date for the first time, where would you take her and would you expect to tap that ass the first time on a date or would you wait? Be honest.
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by layi(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2005
No cool place in Naija..so she's gotta choose.
Tappin da ass is not d purpose of dating. its a non-issue to me.
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by da808cutie(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2005
don't you know typing in all caps is "rude" computer etiquette?
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by Danoe(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
I will like to observe that some members of the forum are not adhering to the instruction given above embarassed rolleyes
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by hikeman: 1:48am On Dec 19, 2005
normally i like to take a girl to a restaurant , talk enjoy each other's company and tapping the ass might be after the third date and most likely after we see a romantic movie
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by eveseh(f): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2006
hike man:

normally i like to take a girl to a restaurant , talk enjoy each other's company and tapping the ass might be after the third date and most likely after we see a romantic movie

kiss undecided undecided undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ Da808 & Dan Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ADMINISTRATORS
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by tpia6: 3:24am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by 190: 3:24am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: First Date Advice: Venue and Expectations by queensmith: 3:57am On Jan 24, 2011
Think the safest first date is the cinemas, dunno bout tappin tho? Thats something i will have decided way b4 the date- doesnt matter where im taken if ive decided it wont happen it wont happen! So if tappin is all u have in mind its best u have ur date at home. At least she knows whats on ur mind and then decides whether shes down or not!

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Spouse / Stephen Come In Here / My G/f Gone, Now Am Lonely; Can You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.