Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) (88083 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Family Of Slain Soldier (Photos) / Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos) / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Bekimbo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:
Cute guy
God bless NA
God bless the commander of the Nigerian Army
God bless Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Meeloreh(f): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Catch them young
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Damsonkc(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
He is prolly just an NDA student. We don't have child soldiers in this part of the world anymore.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
He is not a soldier,this guy is NMS.the rifle is for training.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by fidtopade: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Youngest Nigeria Soldier on NL.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by okwobros(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
I love his moral, god will see him through out his career. God bless nigeria army.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
SEOManiac:
Is he up to 18?

The least age for enlistment into Army is 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by tydi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

OK
Please tell us what we don't know
Present us the birthday cert to show us he's 16years
Or remain silent

You level of hallucination, on this forum is alarming
you r typical e.g of idle, government frustrated citizen

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by OBIGS(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
#Cadet
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by okwobros(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
tolexy123:
Na slap i go give this one if i meet am for town walai
O Boy na dis kind soldier go deal with you sotee you no go no your mumsy if you see am.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by wins18(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:
I hope he won't go about abusing innocent citizens at check point
bro na one slap from a civilian will format his brain, and he will endup starting the world afresh.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Judah95(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
olaolulazio:
And someone will think that lil dude will ask me to do frog jump and I will answer him.

Never!

Be ready to suffer na
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by amanze15(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
SmartyPants:
NDA recruitment starts from 17 so he is not too young and there will be hundreds of other boys his age
tell them, alot of kids are recruited from high schools in the west so what's the biggie
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by yedidiah(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Probably an ex-boy
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by plannerdz: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
LoLzzzzzz first I admire his courage but that not an NDA student. If he was, you would see a red flank with one strip on this shoulder.
He not also in the military yet. That's not the standard rifle issue for military personnel. He is a student of the Nigerian Army military secondary school or at best from the NMS.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by dyangprof(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
tolexy123:
Na slap i go give this one if i meet am for town walai

shebi u kno say shot people dey wiked

plus includin his training, hmm sory na ya name.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by ramalot(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:
Twoface want to be like Obasanjo while Idris wants to be like Fela.. shame on 2-face and where is Idris my man?

That's probably the only question you should be asking. If Eedris is such a revolutionary, what significant uprising has he championed?

Any idiot can verbally conquer the world from the comfort of their homes. Walk the walk, don't talk the talk.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by assana: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
undecidedI wab dey my house know weda na the youngest soldier be that
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
firstclassmumu:
na NMS student na

i know the boy

his elder sister is my side chick
this is not an nms or nda student cos u would av seen the markings on his shoulder probably his class
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
no boy for military they are all men. he's a Nigerian Army soldier not NDA cadet
these are NDA cadets

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
olaolulazio:
And someone will think that lil dude will ask me to do frog jump and I will answer him.

Never!

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by robosky02(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
ISSORITE
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:
Cute guy

God bless NA

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by maylisa(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
He is an xboy.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by bluice2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just hope he displays maturity when dealing with sensitive decisions as well as civilians.
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by PeaceGord: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:
Cute guy

God bless NA

Wetin bring God and the demon you worship inside this matter you this zzzz bbbb!
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by FavoredGuy: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am confused here. Is he an army recruit or he has passed out through NDA degree program so tender like this? Not babe at all. Did he take Waec in primary six. There is age bracket for entrance into NA; abii e no dey work again?
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by ahizih(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
azimibraun:
Student at NMS. We can't have a youngest Nigerian soldier when we have entrance age into the Military. With an SSCE.
Buhari no get WAEC Result
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by kings09(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pls add God bless the fulani herdsmen too
sarrki:
Cute guy

God bless NA

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by Efewestern: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
zendy:
Okpara Inland? Where is this?

ethiope east local government area of Delta state, it's close to ovu, that's my Villa to b precise, I think fratermathy is also from there.

God bless the urhobo nation
God bless Nigeria
God bless the Nigeria arm force.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) by TinaAnita(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who cares if he is a baby soldier? Who soldiers epp apart from lynching innocent civilians? I beg shift go one side make I see road.

Speaking of BBN, I thought that only one housemate would leave the show but biggie ended up evicting soma and Miyonse instead of one of them?

Meanwhile, Miyonse messed up big time for allowing Tboss to mess with his head, heart and emotions. Just look at the way Tboss betrayed and kicked him out of the house as she nominated him for possible eviction. You see, any man who has no self-control can't go far in life whatsoever. Miyonse allowed his emotions to lead him astray and he got evicted in return. What I don't even understand is why Tboss is hurting over Miyonse's eviction? No be she nominate am? I'm so disappointed and angry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.