Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (72324 Views)

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Indian Girl Discovered Living In Forest With Monkeys (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by abouzaid: 5:45am On Feb 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear God bless you.
I do not know what actual percentage is but I know lots of married women cheat. Many out of poverty, others out of adventure, fun, greed and so on.

Truth is very unpopular in 9ja of today.

Women in particular seem very averse to it if it shows their negative side.

But they are forget that their brothers, uncles, males cousins and friends are married or will marry women. Their sons to will in the future. They seem rather comfortable with many of them being cheated on by their wives.

Each time I remind people here that well over 30% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside and a large number of all kids too, women do not want to hear.

Imagine they were not caught, a women of 40 something is very fertile to possibly conceive. Who knows for how many years they have been doing it?

Social media has now opened more opportunities for even housewives to cheat.

Just because a woman admits the reality does not mean that she's the one who cheats. She's just acknowledging what she knows to be the truth.

Lots of married men cheat too. But at least they won't bring another woman's child from outside and deceive the wife that it is hers.
women cheating out of poverty is not a valid excuse, the average Nigerian lady whether single or not would use poverty as her first line of defense when caugght.the truth is that cheating just like lying and fraud is now seen as a sign of smartness. many (both male and female) would consider life too boring without engaging in those things.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2017
They grin wanted to act Adam and eve na.... Yeye vigilante drove them away grin from the garden
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by buchilino(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Dumebi ko ni da fu e

Kilode

Omo ale

How can you fall for meat undecided

Because of meat you allowed a hunter to chop your ponmo

Dumebi e ni ku re

FUNNY, N EVERY DAY PPLE WILL D DEVIL 4 DER WOES. DIS STORY REMINDS ME OF ONE PARTICULAR GUY, WATS DAT HIS NAME AGAIN?,..........EHNN, OH YES ESAU.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Btruth: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Some ladies on this thread will blame the housewife , while some of them can be carried away just because of ice-cream. I've actually seen a grown up woman falling for another woman husband because he gave her a call credit unit.

Imagine Eve in the bible that fall for the devil because of an apple?

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53457259][/quote] LWKMD.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by prince049(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2017
The first thing that camee to mind is "sperm wars". The book givess the reason why women/men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear God bless you.
I do not know what actual percentage is but I know lots of married women cheat. Many out of poverty, others out of adventure, fun, greed and so on.

But they are forget that their brothers, uncles, males cousins and friends are married or will marry women. Their sons to will in the future. They seem rather comfortable with many of them being cheated on by their wives.

Each time I remind people here that well over 30% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside and a large number of all kids too, women do not want to hear.

Imagine they were not caught, a women of 40 something is very fertile to possibly conceive. Who knows for how many years they have been doing it?

Just because a woman admits the reality does not mean that she's the one who cheats. She's just acknowledging what she knows to be the truth.

Lots of married men cheat too. But at least they won't bring another woman's child from outside and deceive the wife that it is hers.

You deserve a medal for this Areafada.
Very intelligent and thoughtfully delivered.
The kind of stuff one will expect from Sincere4u who unfortunately has turned into a lily-livered coward!.
Thumbs up man, i really like this.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AngelicBeing: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2017
adonbilivit:
a woman lured with mere bush meat. this recession is really biting hard. meanwhile, the feminists wont like this
grin grin grin
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AyamBlaze: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Dumebi ko ni da fu e

Kilode

Omo ale

How can you fall for meat undecided

Because of meat you allowed a hunter to chop your ponmo

Dumebi e ni ku re
Lol. Calm down sir. Her offence never reach the level of raining curses on her na. She Probably did it to put meat in the 'meat-less' soup her husband told her to cook grin
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear God bless you.

I might make this a topic soon when i find the time and know how to quote you on the thread.

Meanwhile what's the inspiration behind your moniker when you are not Charley boy.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by onelife97: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Everyone has a price, some shawarma, some i-phone, some Dubai trip, some shopping, some "bushmeat", some 'remote controls' etc etc angry angry
Every woman has a price.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Crownadex(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2017
adonbilivit:
a woman lured with mere bush meat. this recession is really biting hard. meanwhile, the feminists wont like this
this is not recession bro it's calld longthroat , adultery & thief I mean 4 the woman
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
Bush meat or not, 70% of married women cheat and that statistic is only getting worse by the day.
Were did you get that statistics from to draw your conclusion?
Don't men also cheat too so heap the blame on women as both of them are not involved in the act?
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by emilyone(f): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
Bush meat or not, 70% of married women cheat and that statistic is only getting worse by the day.
Married men won't like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear God bless you.

well said, you spoke what is in my mind in a better way.

these days you can hardly tell who is married and who is not or who is sweet 16 or which of them women is approaching menopause especially those in Lag, Abj & PH, they all seem to be radiantly beautiful.

hence @bolded instead of them to come out plainly and tell you they are taken, engaged or married, they wont, because they want the guys pestering them to continue to tell them sweet things (such as you are an angel, i love you, i will buy the whole unverse for you and so on...).

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

Nairaland guys are specially skilled at it like they had a degree in it.
lol are you serious?
am i among them? grin
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Tisham20(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2017
women and long throat this issue is lyk for ever
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2017
cosby02:
Ok

i don't remember him placing orders for fake polo, I dont know why ibos always see every venture as a money pit.

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by harizonal123(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

...and where do you think i come from. It's a global average. grin grin
You look like someone from around Imo axis . Na so them dey fair and fine kiss & that's where those stuff u mentioned happens
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AreaFada2: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
I might make this a topic soon when i find the time and know how to quote you on the thread.

Meanwhile what's the inspiration behind your moniker when you are not Charley boy.

Ok T-Apple.

Because you're so honest, I will tell you. I hope you have time to read my epistle.

Well, like many people I arrived in diaspora as a teenager. Making a living, school & all were very tough indeed. But I decided to learn about my new country quickly: a new language (being a non-English speaking country) understand the basic law/constitution, one's privileges & obligations, history, culture, rules, etc.
With time, God so kind things got better. Then I began to see people in my situation when I first came. I tried to assist as much as I could: house some, interpret when they visited authorities to process documents, token cash as i could afford, even a warm meal for some coming from the cold.

I often followed some with ogboju to challenge those sometimes wicked oyinbo bureaucrats (most of them women since bureaucrats are mostly ladies). Armed with information about procedures of course. They liked to discriminate against Africans a lot then. I was always (when free) in libraries reading up on immigration rules (not now with google everywhere), etc.

With time people were being referred to my house: Nigerians, Ghanaians, Gambians, Senegalese, etc. Even Sri Lankans! I also volunteered working in an NGO that advised immigrants.

Because my house was always full, some 9ja boys began calling me Area Fada. You sabi how we dey mouthed.grin cheesy

I like to imagine that I probably deserved that alias.

My Moniker was actually Area-Fada. But a few years back someone/people hacked into Nairaland servers. Seun Osewa (Nairaland oga patapata) managed to regain control despite permanently losing some months of our posts/discussion here. I think for technical reasons, he had to slightly tweak the monikers of many Nairalanders. That is how I became AreaFada2. Yeah, it sounds rather counterfeit. cheesy grin grin

That's it my lady. smiley
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by autonomous22: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mekus68:
Made-up story to sell paper. No pictures as evidence it really happened.

Thomas .......
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Mekus68: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
autonomous22:

Thomas .......
Judas is carrot
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

You deserve a medal for this Areafada.
Very intelligent and thoughtfully delivered.
The kind of stuff one will expect from Sincere4u who unfortunately has turned into a lily-livered coward!.
Thumbs up man, i really like this.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Thanks.
UWC
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

Ok T-Apple.

Because you're so honest, I will tell you. I hope you have time to read my epistle.

Well, like many people I arrived in diaspora as a teenager. Making a living, school & all were very tough indeed. But I decided to learn about my new country quickly: a new language (being a non-English speaking country) understand the basic law/constitution, one's privileges & obligations, history, culture, rules, etc.
With time, God so kind things got better. Then I began to see people in my situation when I first came. I tried to assist as much as I could: house some, interpret when they visited authorities to process documents, token cash as i could afford, even a warm meal for some coming from the cold.

I often followed some with ogboju to challenge those sometimes wicked oyinbo bureaucrats (most of them women since bureaucrats are mostly ladies). Armed with information about procedures of course. They liked to discriminate against Africans a lot then. I was always (when free) in libraries reading up on immigration rules (not now with google everywhere), etc.

With time people were being referred to my house: Nigerians, Ghanaians, Gambians, Senegalese, etc. Even Sri Lankans! I also volunteered working in an NGO that advised immigrants.

Because my house was always full, some 9ja boys began calling me Area Fada. You sabi how we dey mouthed.grin cheesy

I like to imagine that I probably deserved that alias.

My Moniker was actually Area-Fada. But a few years back someone/people hacked into Nairaland servers. Seun Osewa (Nairaland oga patapata) managed to regain control despite permanently losing some months of our posts/discussion here. I think for technical reasons, he had to slightly tweak the monikers of many Nairalanders. That is how I became AreaFada2. Yeah, it sounds rather counterfeit. cheesy grin grin

That's it my lady. smiley

You are a real Areafada earned through nobility. May God reward you abundantly.
I know you do have found things easier if you had gone to an English speaking country of which there are more choices than any other language.
It didn't pass my notice your English wasn't affected by this foreign language.

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 07, 2017
harizonal123:

You look like someone from around Imo axis . Na so them dey fair and fine kiss & that's where those stuff u mentioned happens
hahahahahah, some guys are smarter than imagination. LMAO.
However,truth is that nobody has time to take statistics in Imo state. Everybody is busy hustling to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 07, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

lol are you serious?
am i among them? grin
If you could make me finally let it out then you should tell for yourself.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2017
emilyone:

Married men won't like this.
Fact!
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

'1.Were did you get that statistics from to draw your conclusion?
2.Don't men also cheat too so heap the blame on women as both of them are not involved in the act?
1. I've answered that question before on this thread.
2. Fact, but i don't have the statistic for men though if asked to guess, i think it should fall within the range of 90-95%.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

1. I've answered that question before on this thread.
2. Fact, but i don't have the statistic for men though if asked to guess, i think it should fall within the range of 90-95%.
Not you think, were is the fact? What methodology did you use for your research?
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Not you think, were is the fact? What methodology did you use for your research?

If you think my guess is wrong, let's hear yours.
When i gave the one for women it was widely applauded by the male folks but now it's your turn, you rise to your defence.
Re: Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

If you think my guess is wrong, let's hear yours.
When i gave the one for women it was widely applauded by the male folks but now it's your turn, you rise to your defence.
Hahaaaaaa I only asked a simple question, were did you get your data from? That they applauded doesn't mean it's right or wrong. If you are giving statistics, you back up your claim. Had it being you said majority of women or menfolk it could have being understandable not figures that doesn't have validity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.