Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (69291 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status / Senate Need Not Sit To Approve Buhari’s Vacation Extension – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Jajayi: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Several Nigerians have reacted to the emerging report that President Muhammadu Buhari has written the National Assembly of his desire to extend his vacation.

The President who left Nigeria on a 10-day trip and was to return on the 6th of February, announced via his special Adviser, Femi Adesina that he would be extending his vacation in order to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.

Below are some of the controversial reactions;
Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-react-to-buhari-vacation.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by HungerBAD: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is good.

From most of the comments.

Nigerians are really praying the President to get well and come back home.

Beats my imagination,why some people will just be praying that another Human should die.

Do people even realize it is not always greener on the other side?do you know how the Government or Economy will be if another person steps in?

President Buhari,we expect you back home soon,both in good health and in good spirit.

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Jajayi: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
More here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by lytech1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
We Nigerians are willing to give you 2yrs extention.

Your presence is of no use.

Bt i suspect this man is dead

304 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
That means more of Nigerians money will be wasted.The last time he went for a week medical leave on a mere ear infection, #20 million tax payers money went down the drain how much more that he is going on indefinite medical leave after 2 weeks have already been spent.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
result for test or Autopsy result. although I had a dream when PMB died am very very serious on this one.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
We Nigerians are willing to give you 2yrs extention.

You presence is of no use.

Bt i suspect this man is dead

I pray So oOooooo. shockedshockedlipsrsealed

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Kondomatic(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mehn, that cockerel is winning with a wide margin.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Papasmal(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
lol....vacation is bae

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by axeman2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
BUHARI DIED SINCE LAST WEEK BUT THEY ARE HIDING HIS CORPS.

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by seunlayi(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Things are happening, God must intervene

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by shamack: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
God bring him back home

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ZombieKilla: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Of what use is Buhari in aso rock?
Since he left bad news have reduced..
Food stuff prices seems to be stabilizing

Pls Buhari should stay there till 2019

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hope izz nor whot iyam thinking!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
The hypocrisy of this man is at the highest level!

This is a person who said we should be patronizing our home made products and services, hence, banning almost all our consumer goods. But see how he and his cohorts shamelessly announced that he has gone for medical check up in foreign land, he is even extending the medical leave in order to be able to collect the result of the medical tests he did over there........ Shameless people, upon all the money appropriated for aso rock clinic in their padded yeye budget!

Smh.......

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari is 70+, looks and talks like a 70 year old

Trump is 70, Looks better than most nigerian politicians in their 50's

Trump is the president we deserve.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Markshevy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
if that's his wish,am specheless.No comment and i repeat again nothing to comment on,his medical advisers know more better.Good evening guys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by slimfit1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Time to look for good young leaders not old once that don't have fresh ideas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by veekid(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari can go and die jor

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by boriswole: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abeg, Nigeria is so difficult to lead, All the major faiths teach that we should be considerate of our neighbors particularly the sick.

Our culture also teaches consideration to people in their time of weakness.

We pray and wish Mr President well even as he recuperates. This is a time for calm.

Just as we've had that sick colleague or family member of ours gone or down for a few weeks and we've had them in our thoughts, so have we chosen to have Mr. President in our thoughts.

This is even so as there's no vacuum created by his recuperative trip. since he has handed over to the Acting President, Professor Osinbajo. Let's get back to being humane and kind.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by iluvpomo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Any vacation extension should be done in Sambisa. It is a lovely game reserve with a lot of natural beauty in what is otherwise a sub-Saharan terrain. There were a few bad eggs there before but they have all been technically defeated.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
na wao
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by ffrreeee(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
May God come to our aid in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians are now giving Mr. President change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
The most annoying thing is how these cabals keep taking us for fools. Why can't they come out clean and tell us he's sick? Is it a crime to fall sick? Why are they playing with over 180million citizens?

They told us he's on vacation and having fun, so what changed?

Why can't he address us?

We must march tomorrow

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by harizonal123(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by VickyRotex(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's well! I dont even know what to say.

Honestly, when I saw the news earlier of His plan to return today instead of tomorrow, I thought that story may probably change to "leave extended" later in the day. But atleast, I never thought it will be with an indefinite number of days.

This breaks my heart, because it was just thrown at the nation, without the President addressing the people who put him in office.
I mean I understand, he may not be feeling well, but common GCFR, a little proof to dispel the rumor will do.

Except he plans to come in like a thief in the night, and address the nation tomorrow. grin cheesy

Anyways, as for me, I will Keep Hope Alive, and wish the President safe recovery.

God Bless the President!
God Bless Nigeria!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
He should step down.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Rett0: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
#BuhariMustSpeak

Please let's all use our #tag on all platforms demanding Buhari speak to his Citizens. Something is seriously wrong. We have to wake up as youths.

Enough damage has been done already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is now becoming worrisome with the unspecified number of days. It is well.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
He should even take a permanent leave. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is forcing his citizens to patronise made in Nigeria while he is not leading by example.

Practice what I preach not what I do!
It is well

#globringbackmymoney#

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.