Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! (1552 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by spencerlouis(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
m just so confused nd I don't know what to do anymore. I love my girlfriend so so much but she just thinks that I am lying to her, she even says that she knows that I am just using her to pass time sad she also says that she thinks that she is not the kinda girl I wud want
this said girl Is jst so super beautiful for me, I tell he all the time that I love her and how beautiful she is and how she is the best thing that has eva happened to me but she still doubts!!! cry
she sometime said that she wanted to reject me at first because I look like a player and bla bla bla! I know its insecurity hitting her but what do I do why and how does she possibly think that I m still with her because av not found any one better cry
the girl is just so confusing! I don't even know if she really loves me! her ego sometimes is a killer and she is the type that wud never talk when smtin is bothering her undecided and I wud have to really beg b4 she tells me or somtimes she just wuldnt tell me nd just be sayin nothing nd acting like a jackass angry
and she also acts like she doesn't care cryplease people what do I do? I really do love the girl...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
spencerlouis:
m just so confused nd I don't know what to do anymore. I love my girlfriend so so much but she just thinks that I am lying to her, she even says that she knows that I am just using her to pass time sad she also says that she thinks that she is not the kinda girl I wud want
this said girl Is jst so super beautiful for me, I tell he all the time that I love her and how beautiful she is and how she is the best thing that has eva happened to me but she still doubts!!! cry
she sometime said that she wanted to reject me at first because I look like a player and bla bla bla! I know its insecurity hitting her but what do I do why and how does she possibly think that I m still with her because av not found any one better cry
the girl is just so confusing! I don't even know if she really loves me! her ego sometimes is a killer and she is the type that wud never talk when smtin is bothering her undecided and I wud have to really beg b4 she tells me or somtimes she just wuldnt tell me nd just be sayin nothing nd acting like a jackass angry
please people what do I do? I really do love the girl...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
When you try to prove love by mere words, then you're gonna look like the biggest fool ever known. When words fail, when emotions and feelings comes to a halt, action takes the wheel. The girl in question loves you, very very much. She's the jealous type and fears losing you to someone else cause you're just too good to be true. Her love is not in doubt. Since you sincerely love her, prove it by your actions, not words alone.

Love is Beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Insecurity!...probably due to past experience, if you really love her, with time she'll come to realize that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by CyberGypsy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
double whala for deady body ♪♪

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Culin(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jeez had to check the username and profile pic of the op. She's having insecurities, probably from past relationships or attitudes you put up. Like Maybe you're with her and calling or chatting with other girls for long..etc. Just sha check yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by spencerlouis(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
HenryDion:
When you try to prove love by mere words, then you're gonna look like the biggest fool ever known. When words fail, when emotions and feelings comes to a halt, action takes the wheel. The girl in question loves you, very very much. She's the jealous type and fears losing you to someone else cause you're just too good to be true. Her love is not in doubt. Since you sincerely love her, prove it by your actions, not words alone.

Love is Beautiful.
right!!! thanks man!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
I second Benita27 on this.

Your babe is probably suffering from insecurity as a result of past experience.

It normal for her to take her time to trust you. Trust is a luxury, you work really hard to earn them. You should start by giving her reasons to trust you.

No 1 rule to gaining people's trust expecially in a relationship is never to be desperate. Even when the other party seems not to trust you, don't back down. Don't show her how frustrated you are. Show her that even as she doesn't trust you, you ready to earn it.

Patience is key brother. Though it frustrating when love and care is one-sided but you saw something in her before walking up to her.

So I say, give her reasons to trust you bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by spencerlouis(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Culin:
Jeez had to check the username and profile pic of the op. She's having insecurities, probably from past relationships or attitudes you put up. Like Maybe you're with her and calling or chatting with other girls for long..etc. Just sha check yourself.
why wud I be chatting or calling oda grls whn m wit my gf? av checkd ma slf n I dnt tink av don any wrong...
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by solomix10(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
in the aspect of her feeling insecured, some psycological drills wud do that e.g hands across her waist when movin in public.
...huggin or making close body contact with her around your or her friends
...let her av gud access to ur phone(if u ar sure u re hidin nothing)...
...nd Spend gud time 2geda(dates) ..
with dis she would have more trust in you...
haammm less i forget u can also surprise Her with a car on vals day ..lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Tenny05(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheSlyone2:
I second Benita27 on this.

Your babe is probably suffering from insecurity as a result of past experience.

It normal for her to take her time to trust you. Trust is a luxury, you work really hard to earn them. You should start by giving her reasons to trust you.

No 1 rule to gaining people's trust expecially in a relationship is never to be desperate. Even when the other party seems not to trust you, don't back down. Don't show her how frustrated you are. Show her that even as she doesn't trust you, you ready to earn it.

Patience is key brother. Though it frustrating when love and care is one-sided but you saw something in her before walking up to her.

So I say, give her reasons to trust you bro
That's true
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Lust isnt Love... and all youve got for her is piiii lust, but you think its love...it isnt
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by porshnuel: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2017
kukuma gv her ring or go c her parent
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2017
I just don't know we're to start reading from cry cry ellacute what can u say about this
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by chomytex(f): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
trust is earned...earn her trust, it will erase all doubts

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by enesty77(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2017
Stop telling her you love her, and start showing her you love her. Simple

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Sexy men are trouble and you sir are trouble tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by firstking01(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Then be practicable with your love to her and prove her wrong beyong every reasonable doubt

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by amokeme(f): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
HenryDion:

Love is Beautiful.

cool cool cool cool cool cool totally correct!
and again, when she says you don't love her, don't try defending yourself, just tell her "if you think so, then fine" and change the topic.she is using reverse psychology on you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by spencerlouis(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
Sexy men are trouble and you sir are trouble tongue
sexy men ar trouble how am I connected 2 ddat bikonu? so I dat y she is displaying all dat
Re: My Girlfriend Never Believes That I Love Her! by Culin(f): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2017
spencerlouis:
why wud I be chatting or calling oda grls whn m wit my gf? av checkd ma slf n I dnt tink av don any wrong...
It's ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For My Prince Charming / Compare,who Is More Beautiful... / Man Who Wanted One Final Night Stand With His Ex, Ended Up Marrying Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.