Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? (839 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by pimper24: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Like seriously Robert Mugabe is 92 years with less health complications. Other older African leaders stayed old without much health complications. Shortly after Umaru Yaradua emerged, his health deteriorated, same with Buhari. What is really wrong in Aso Rock? Reuben Abati said something like that but no one believed him.
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
As for me I don't know oo
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Op, if I am not getting you wrong , are you trying to say the Aso rock officials are #UpToSomething
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
REST IN PISS grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by debanj326: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Op let's look at it from a positive angle.

Obasanjo was there and nothing happened to him and he is still alive up to date.

Jonathan was there and he is healthy, nothing happen to him, he is still alive and very strong.

Just to mention a few
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by osymerga(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
debanj326:
Op let's look at it from a positive angle.

Obasanjo was there and nothing happened to him and he is still alive up to date.

Jonathan was there and he is healthy, nothing happen to him, he is still alive and very strong.

Just to mention a few
Obasanjo lost his wife, Stella. Jonathan nearly lost his wife, Patience. Jonathan lost a brother/uncle instead.
Do the maths.
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nothin wrong wit asorock...is jst dt nature has its way of cleansing n releasing d earth of clueless, useless leaders like d dullardd presidiot. Dt certificate forger should never have been President.
Re: What Is Wrong In Aso Rock? by Davash222(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
osymerga:

Obasanjo lost his wife, Stella. Jonathan nearly lost his wife, Patience. Jonathan lost a brother/uncle instead.
Do the maths.
I lost my Uncle too but he doesn't stay nowhere around Aso rock.. How do you explain that

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari:i Heard About Tuface Protest / Dino Melaye Counters Sahara Reporters With Pictures From Nysc Camp Kaduna / Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.